I was racially profiled today,and it hit hard

Today I went into a store to buy a few things.I'm a well dressed white guy.

When I laid the items on the counter with my card in plain sight,the black girl cashier just smiled and asked "debit?"

How racist is that? Just assuming that because I'm white that I might actually be able to pay for the things I'm buying? I smiled and said "yes"
I was literraly shaking as I walked through the parking lot to my car.

She's defiantly racist,right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_people_and_Mormonism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You should sue.

Black people are the worst when it comes to jobs like that. They always act like you're annoying them just by virtue of interacting with them. Unless you're black, in which case they're like "EYYOOOOO STANKALANK whats slammin in da jammin what can I get for you mah fo neezle."

All the black girls in Utah are white washed and act like your run of the mill dumb blonde. The Mormon church successfully destroys niggotry and replaces it with Mormonism

>not getting 2% cash back

Kek, I've noticed that too.

I've gotten to the point to where if I hear a 'black' voice on a customer service line, I just hang up and start over again until I get someone who doesn't sound like they're just there for the paycheck and nothing more.

I can't possibly imagine Shaniqua acting like a Stacy who drinks Starbucks and not watermelon nectar

I don't support Jew tricks.

This, and furthermore

>no airport lounge access
>no $300 per annum hotel/airline credit
>no complimentary TSA upgrades
>not dropping a firm metal card into the hands of a hot waitress (while earning 3x points) and watching her pants immediately soak

All for $500 per annum. And this is a pleb tier card compared to many out there.

k now fuck off.

my gf has an amex that lets her into the centurion lounges. those are cozy as fuck.

free food and drink. menus designed by big name chefs. unngnggggg

Something in the Bible says Jews are evil and not to play their games.

Slippery slope.

>Not using credit
Enjoy your pin being stolen and your account emptied.

All my money is in real estate and the stock market.

Wow! And how often is she required to suck some old wrinky jews cut dick for the privilege?

i want to go live in utah because the rent is low

>ironically pretending to be a liberal
Well, maybe ironic.

I suspect you're lying to sound big but if you're telling the truth you're an absolute retard.

Really? Just apply for one and pay your balance within 30 days. Turns out no wrinkly Jew dick gobbling at all.

So she gobbles it for free then?
Blimey.

How? I fucking love Trump. I bought IR in 2012 for 40 now it's 93 and I'm holding.

We know better than to fall for your jew shit.

But user

What's wrong with RE? I'm a CRE broker and its pretty dosh.

I literally have a 95 IQ and outearn even the Jews in my neighborhood.

I also hold a few residential properties on the side in the beach town I live in and bang one of the college chicks living in one of te units.

It's a great life in florida real estate

I also took off this week to drop acid and reassess my life path.

Ok I crawled out of the ghetto with nothing and now I have a 1/4 million.

So yeah,maybe hard work pays off,even for an ugly autistic retard. When my dad dies I'll probably get a million:

This is my reality. Sorry kid.

>muh cash back
>muh points
>muh free miles
>muh 0%

(((hand rubbing intensifies)))

What's so bad about cash back? The other two I agree are kinda stupid but cash back is literally like getting a small discount.

"You ever wonder how Jewish people own all the property in America?"
"Credit"

Shit happens.When the Jews got their hook in you,they can bleed you dry,and they actually enjoy it.

It's just a ploy for you to get i.ndebted to them.

Are you Vince Young's cousin or something? Nothing is free,it's all a big sham to fuck you.

There's nothing good about using debt (aside from home mortgage that is paid of quickly). You are never going to outsmart the banks and credit companies. Using debt greatly increases your risk of financial problems. Pay with cash, have an emergency fund, and don't get tricked by credit companies luring you in with offers like 25% off with a credit app or 2% cash back. Credit is a fucking jewish meme.

Forgot to add, with the points I've earned this year alone I'm taking a free trip to Iceland over New Years

Yes- Using debt is a kike trick to leverage your assets against you

Just be responsible. I get 5% cash back with one of my cards, so just I use it whenever I get gas and then immediately pay it off. Builds my credit slowly and I don't have to pay full price for the gas.

You gotta be shitting me.

Giving solid advice here is banned. This place is a Down's Syndrome dance party.

You can't fix these people.

Dat raciss yo

>destroys niggotry and replaces it with Mormonism
This needs to be spread far and wide. Why are they going to different countries for missionary work when they can visit the 3rd world within our own borders?

Dave Ramsey in da house

>this
I pay every bill I can and get 5% cash back. Electric, groceries, auto insurance, home owner's insurance, and property taxes. I get 5% cash back on shit I would normally just spend cash on and I pay it off every month. Those Jewish niggers pay me to handle my money.

It's your money, do what you want. Personally it feels much more rewarding and safer to just save and never use debt and pay for vacations in cash only. Not having a card eliminates the impulse to spend more than you can afford while on vacation as well. Financial success is 80% behavior anyway, if you can handle debt without getting memed by the kike credit companies then do it.
>Those Jewish niggers pay me to handle my money.
This is what goyim actually believe.

One of the funniest thing in the world to me is anglo peasants who think that just because they're not literal niggers means they're not lower caste. Stay salty, poorfag

>I also took off this week to drop acid and reassess my life path.

Better spent if you invent a new alphabet and then language.

Dude. If you pay off a credit card balance every month you don't pay interest. Look up APR and read an actual contract. If I spend $2000 per month on my credit card on bills that I have to pay anyways that is $100 back to me. I pay the $2000 off at the end of the month and owe no interest. I net $100. Explain to me how I'm not winning.

That's nothing. Someone had the audacity to assume I had a job. ASSUME.

I mean I do have a job, but come on it's 2017 not 1950's.

forgot the 5% cash back.

Let me ask you something son. Do you not think these motherfuckers have a plan where they can rape you?

Did you read the fine print? Do you think you are smarter then those hook owed motherfuckers. You are a target. They already tricked you. There is nothing you can say to twist this fact.

Free money is a Jew lie, faggot. Educate yourself.

much easier after dropping acid, bretheren

The huge amount of risk you take by doing that. I don't know your financial situation, but most people who fall for the credit meme DO NOT have at least $1000 in savings. So you put $2000 on credit during the month, you fully expect you will have that completely paid off by the end of the month, then some other shit happens that you didn't expect, now you've got $3000 on credit because you didn't have enough to afford whatever emergency it was. I'm not saying this you, you may be out-memeing the credit companies (99.9% chance you're not), but this is the reality for most people who live on credit and paycheck to paycheck.

It's pretty much the same here in New England.

Sure we have our enclaves of ghetto black girls but the worst are actually Puerto Ricans.

The vast majority of black girls I know have kids with white dudes and say shit like "ERR MURRR GUURRD" or "GIIIIIIIRRRRL"

>falling for the plastic jew

The store raises their prices to cover the CC fees. If you aren't using a cashback card, then you're just being jewed by all the people who are.

>pay 2000$
>get $100

-2000+100=-1900, retard

>Not using credit
>2017

The only people who ruin their lives with credit are fucking retards.

The chips are actually very much not stacked against you unless, once again, you are a fucking retard.

The system is very fair. They offer a service. One where you an use credit and borrow money. That service comes with caveats which they plainly allow you to examine, mule over and consider. They don't hide any of it. They are not even allowed to do fine print shit anymore.

You can also discuss all the options and anything you don't understand with a nice little phone number they provide you with to get in touch with a representative for any questions.

Credit is a boogey man to retarded Bernie bums.

Also of course they are going to love it when you fuck up. It's business and they make more money. It's not their responsibility to keep you on the right track. It's yours.

Rationalism and racism often go hand in hand.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I pay off the $2000 each month. That 2000 is for my bills that I could pay with cash and then I spend and even 2000 with no return. I use 5% cash back and get back $100. Fucking neets I swear.

Do what you want, bud. If credit is how you want to live your life go for it. I'll stick with a substantial checking account and savings and paying with cash so I don't have to worry about having my shit leveraged against me because I OWN all of my assets.

Also:
>r*ddit spacing

ur still spending 2 grand idiot so ur still losing 1900

unless u got back 2001$+ from ur cash back program, you arent profiting, just lining the pockets of jews

He is paying bills he would have anyway.

Nigga if your debit card is compromised your checking account will be drained. With credit card you just block it and only pay for the purchases you actually charged.

>ur still spending 2 grand idiot
Yes I'm spending 2 grand on bills that I have to pay because cost of living and getting and extra $100

Not entirely true. I used to hang out with a bunch of "niggers" and once all the local gas station clerks knew i hung out with them they treated me like their brothers. I essentially got a honorary black man card. Made it easier to get high literally every hour of every day.

its simple math, -2000+100=-1900. u r a rural and suburban retard if you dont understand this simple concept.

But did you get to say "nigga"

He's talking about niggers with bad credit and actually get charged interest because they carry a balance.

My bank reimburses me if anyone tries to drain my checking. They called me once about cruise ship tickets that were just purchased. They cancelled it and told me to run through my statement to verify all purchases were legit. There were 3 that were not and they immediately put the funds back in my account.

>I've gotten to the point to where if I hear a 'black' voice on a customer service line, I just hang up and start over again until I get someone who doesn't sound like they're just there for the paycheck and nothing more.

To be fair if I worked in a call center I'd only be there for the paycheck too.

How high are you and how much are you giggling. Have you peed yourself yet?

>not using a credit card to build credit

Enjoy never being able to get a home loan without insane interest

only thing im giggling at is this ruran and suburban retards lack of basic math concepts. have fun on the streets!

Also this. Literally nothing wrong with credit cards if you don't carry a balance

I don't know what this new shit is with reddit spacing. I've never been to reddit, so I don't really fucking understand.

That being said who the fuck told you I don't have a substantial checking account?

What makes you think I don't own my assets?

I have a home with a nearly totally paid off mortgage, 3 cars, 2 of which were bought with cash and one with credit which was also paid off.

But I still use credit. Because if I need to borrow a substantial amount of money I have the score to back it up.

I also manage to keep all my checking account money for an extra month on average to do what I please.

You make the assumption that because most Americans are financially illiterate and didn't learn how to read or consult with someone that everybody using a card is a dunce.

Manual underwriting. FICO score does NOT affect your interest rate.

>have fun on the streets!
Please learn how to make proper change. I'm tired of having to do the math when I order my coffee.

>EYYOOOOO STANKALANK whats slammin in da jammin

Came here to say this. FICO has very, very little to do with your mortgage interest rate

>Enjoy never being able to get a home loan without insane interest
Because home owning is so feasible an option in big cities and not cheap as fuck outside.

Better to be white [washed] than nig stained

i know how to add and subtract you dont, get over it.

That is standard but you still have several days until they fix it. In the meantime your account is unavailable.

OK. Solve for X

>Manual underwriting. FICO score does NOT affect your interest rate

This is half true. It DOES affect your ability to get a particular loan in the first place. So they get around this by saying "we can't approve you for THIS loan, but we CAN approve you for THAT loan" where that loan has twice the interest rate of this loan. Once you have a specific loan approved the interest can't then be changed, but they Jew around that by doing exactly what I mentioned above. Having no credit history is a burden and a very avoidable one at that.

What I'm NOT advocating for is carrying a balance or god forbid making minimum payments every month.

Mine wasn't like that. Probably depends on the policy of each banking institution.

not really, I can't stand white people they're so arrogant i am white.

>he doesn't know about good goy benefits

You haven't lived until you've lived that sweet Shabbo life.

More like Utah cops are still Wild West so any noggitry gets shut down before a chump out can even begin. Everybody here knows they don't fuck around

this is low-quality meta-bait

>X=

dumazz

What a waste of time.

> was literraly shaking

hahahhahaah grow a pair fag, you're a disgrace.

>Because home owning is so feasible an option in big cities and not cheap as fuck outside.

You're correct that if I had no wife or kids and moved to bumfuck Alabama I could probably buy a half-destroyed shack for cheap without a loan, and then spend twice the value of the house on the work needed to fix it. Unfortunately I am already established in my career and need a decent house in a good school district with at least three bedrooms, and unless you're a big shot investment banker (in which case congrats!), you're going to need a loan.

you're a lying underage faggot

good post

We're full

I'm a 31 year old college educated man who worked in finance and now works with his father doing finish work faggot.

My cars are not Rolls Royce's.
Ones a Honda from 1997. The other is a Toyota Cressida that I fixed up, and the nice car is an Acura Suv.

The house I purchased I bought for 180k in my city after taking out a mortgage and getting some help from the family and I've fixed it up with my father to be priced at 260k now.
Sucks for you for living in commie block slums with muhamads.

You're a dumbass.

Cause we didn't allow them to have the same power/authority as white men until '78.

Oh and curing niggotry is generational. You have to isolate a few and then have them grow up around prominently white culture and snuff out ghetto culture. Not simple since they can easily go back

>Cause we didn't allow them to have the same power/authority as white men until '78.
You're fucking retarded. 1978?

>You're fucking retarded. 1978?
see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_people_and_Mormonism

>From the mid-1800s until 1978, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) had a policy which prevented most men of black African descent from being ordained to the church's lay priesthood.[1]:213 Black members were also not permitted to participate in most temple ordinances.