I found something VERY! interesting on BBC

This here is BBC's news page about the post that got HanAssholeSolo targeted by CNN. Yes it mentions the thing (pic related) that really got him in trouble. Isn't it odd that they simply gloss over the post? they at no point even try to debunk it.
>So why didn't BBC try to debunk the star of David meme, anons?

bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-40483914
archive.is/7QDKZ

>"In another, HanSolo posted a meme showing CNN employees, each with a Star of David next to their head."

And that's it.
so, Sup Forums, I say we try to get them to debunk the meme. Apply pressure. See what happens. If they cant debunk the meme then that too means they know what's going on and they're simply dog-piling on a private citizen for telling the absolute truth. Which is a much better pedestal than the right to just post mean memes.
>Dont forget to post those archives of CNN thrashing on White people for being white to show why they're a bunch of fucking hypocrites

How exactly can they debunk a hatefact?

Here is a much friendlier version ;)

that's the point. They cant. But we can spread this shit like wildfire and get it to the public's attention.

Hell you can even pretend to be a pissed liberal telling them they SHOULD debunk hatred.

Normal people don't care if everybody in the news, media, banks, and government are all jews. The media told them jews are our friends

>why are they not debunking
unlike stormfags, normies dont actually harass law-abiding jews just because they work at a news company.

Bump

The point is not about debunking, but pointing out the power the Jew holds. They've repeatedly said THEMSELVES they own the media but when one Rick Sanchez (yes, really) tries it, he gets sacked by...oh *guess who*, CNN. Also look at Jay-Z, in the hotseat for simply saying "Jews own all the property in America". Or Ben Shapiro calling critics that label him an "Israel firster" as antisemites. Kikes have the thinnest skin in the world, no doubt about it.

I think this is the right way to go here to redpill normalfags. Act like you're proud to be jewish and thrilled that there's such great jewish representation in cnn. Share with everyone. Let them reach their own conclusions.

Because making a list of jews that work at a corrupt corporation is antisemitic racism but making a list of "white males" that work for the president is investigative journalism to be proud of.

>Stormfag

Im not a stormfag, Im not white. I dont hate Jews. In fact Im friends with quite a few Jewish people being in the media (entertainment media, not news media).

And the ones I speak to are extremely honest about their people. This is to say i dont hate Jews, i hate Zionists Jews. And i hate the clear control and narrative spinning, and political undermining. even the most normal of normalfags will see something is off when 2% of the US population controls their bamks and media. Hell, they bitch incessantly about "white representation"

So use this obvious double standard against them.

>"white people are in positions of power all throughout history thats why we wuz master race! REEEEE diversity quotas!"
>"fucking joos taking all over media jerbz! we need more white diversity!"
you sound like a lefty snowflake cuck.

its a free market. If you dont like jews in management dont buy their services. You cant whine about diversity hires then bitch and moan when muh white ppl get underrepresented somewhere else and demand they hire more whites.

Im not even white and I hate this shit.

Like dont lower expectations on me because of my race or skin color. I believe in the meritocricy. I worked my ass off to get to where I am. Its insulting to see so many of my people get to high positions, not because of merit......but because "brown"

Now commie get out of my sights before your ass gets shot.

The problem is that your average lower-middle class conservative has probably never seen a jew or been exposed to their trickery first hand. You can't hate something you don't have to deal with on a daily basis, which is why people in bumfuck minnesota don't hate niggers for example.

Again, free market. If no one buys your services, you're literally a worthless piece of shit
wow an internet tough guy! me so scared! *rubs nipples*

you leave me no choice then.

>throwing commie memes at me
>still cant tell im larping after all my pro-free market posts
burger education

bump

post this everywhere on the next major Jewish holiday if you have a Normiebook or Twitter