youtu.be/pD11hZBqWeI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pD11hZBqWeI&lc=z12xep1bvzriulrji04cilfyswu3fjkgof0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>all ugly women
WTF
WHERE ARE MY LOLIS?!?!

Bump

Japanese corporations should produce and raise children. Why rely on families to do the job if it's not working out?

>'They [Britain] don't really take in foreigners'
w-what

This is what most japanese people think, but few say out loud.

Open dislike for chinese, cautious of blacks, afraid of browns due to terror and whites are okay if they behave.

White + non teacher job + speaking japanese = honorary japanese.

What about white hispanics?

We don't. It was all a just bad dream friend. Mosley won.

The fuck is a white hispanic?

"""white males"""

Like non-black french

Was just about to ask the same thing

Those are mestizo niggs

welcome to asia

They are fictional.

White hispanic is a real thing, a lot of people on Sup Forums are too retarded to understand it. Basically "hispanic" isn't really a race. You have two groups, people from Spain and people from Mexico who are mixed with natives. Non-white hispanics are people of Spanish decent who are mixed race with American natives. White hispanics are people from Spain and Cuba or high class Mexicans who aren't mixed.

Example of white hispanic

If you have to ask probably not

Most of these people are brow.

Listen, Japanese people will judge you by the color of your skin, then you manners. I have a black friend, really polite and soft spoken guy, people people openly tell him he looks "kowai" as soon as he leaves Tokyo and goes to more rural places.

Ugly women tend to be more liberal than attractive women. Just look at feminists.

is not ok the inscreasing of brazillians on japan
no one deserves this uncivilized subrace on their country

I hear Japanese women like hairy men, to a limit (no hair on back)

Just say Mestizos and Castizos.

Pretty much this.

If you are dating a girl and you are white, the parents main concern is if you speak Japanese. I honestly think that they are concerned that if you don't speak Japanese you are: One, likely to have a shitty job and not be upwardly mobile, and, two, likely to go back to your home country and either take their daughter or dump her thereby wasting her youth.

>Japanese asks if increasing foreigners is okay
ofc they're okay with a small number of handsome, tall white men and sexy women

but no one wants achmed and his 17 slavewives

Some turk-roach tell you that lie?

>Wanting to work in a country with shit work culture, shit economy, shit demographic future, shit economy

For What Purpose?

Dont turks mostly have hairy backs?

So they can sense the air move when someone tries to smash their roach ass

please don't except immagrants even white ones

its a slippery slope and before you know it your country turns into america now or south africa.

>just say no samurai ...... just say no

this confirms women are a mistake, no matter the race

He didn't say they will move to Japan, he said it like they were tourists. Complete garbage.

>I think they will bring a variety of knowledge and ideas to us

I got your knowledge and ideas right here, my cherry blossom princess :3

> they want the white dick

>But if that happens
I have seen enough hentai to know where this is going.

>a lot of people on Sup Forums are too retarded to understand it
Bullshit. Everyone understands your definition of it. The problem is not everyone interprets it that way and it opens the door to fuckery like those mugshots of obvious injuns being classified as white. Actual white hispanics should hate the term because they're getting lumped in with the mongrels and therefore shooting themselves in the foot. They should just call themselves Spaniards. They're white anyway so I don't know why they insist on differentiating.

"Hairy men" means white guy with a neat 5 o' clock shadow. Also, the white you are the better.

No kidding, pasty IT "I spend every moment of my life infront of a computer screen" white is incredibly sexy to women here. Its a beauty ideal.

You have no idea how comfy and sheltered the life here is. Everywhere is clean, crime is stupidly low, service is great and if you make the effort to learn language and culture, people are really welcoming. Japanese people can be xenophpobe as fuck, but if you show that you make an effort to fit in, they will ease up a lot.

I usually tell people I get to know here how bad the west has gotten and that Japan should never accept any 'refugees', especially not Muslims.
(((They))) ruined my country before I could stop them but I'm not letting Japan go down the same path without putting up a fight.

You're just trying to get me over to japan so I can get beat up by a bunch of japs aren't you?

Nah. It is very comfy living here. I am fairly convinced the West would be a lot like Japan now they didn't import millions of foreigners and embraced their inferior cultures.

For example, there is a small street in Shibuya where nigger culture has taken root. Like, rap music, fucking stores selling nigger getup and shit like that. You see a lot of trash on the street there. Take one turn and you are back in Japan with not a single bit of trash to be found.

We who live here have to prove our loyalty to the emperor by collecting the scalps of other gaijin, don't fall for his tricks.

Does sound comfy then desu, I might visit if I can ever afford it.I would most likely bang a jap but...I don't want to cuck your people or anything obviously.

I did my part!

>kowai
that means for his bbc, nip
>kawai
that means for (you)

Come on though, it's not like i'm there to kill anybody or cuck you, i'm not a fat neckbeard weeaboo faggot either.

>This video was produced by Chang Chongberg
Japan is their next target. It has already started.

>she knows he wants her hot bod
>she wants his hot bod
>they don't fuck
I'm getting real sick of this shit

Is this common in japan or something, or are you referring to the anime?

>Is this common in japan or something,
Look up the amount of virgins or people who have never been in a relationship
so I'd say yes it is

I am referring to the specific anime that webm is from, and the overarching trend in anime to be avoidant about telling each other your feelings and acting on them

While that is true, it also teaches to be innocent in a way, instead of fucking each other like rabid animals off the bat like nigger westerners do.

Deport anyone whom said yes.

It would be nice. Move to Japan, speak fluent Japanese, date other whites. Marry, have kids, and make sure they go to school in America so we're not just increasing the non-Japanese population.

That youtube channel is run by a left wing Japanese.

Nobody needs to specify "white gallic" or "white nordic". No American of German descent calls himself a "white germanic". Know why? Because "white" is enough. If you were white, you'd just call yourself white.

We should encourage whites to go to Japan and BLEACH as many Japs as possible. We would be living gods among a nation of scrawny little nips and gooks. We would rule Japan and have 100 Japanese bitches serving us each. Jap bitches love white dick.

Primarily white ancestry with Native admixture. Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, Canelo Álvarez, Jessica Alba, Cameron Diaz, Alexis Bledel, etc.

As opposed to Black Hispanic which are Puerto Rican niggers with kinky hair.

Or....we could just make an alliance with them and not make another group of people that want to kill us?

>all the women are okay with it
women are the true niggers of humanity.

Kill yourself, nobody considers anything below Germany to be white.

Don't be a pussy. White people were made to be the alphas of the planet. I ain't gonna kow-tow to some little nip. BLEACH the bitches in Japan until it turns white.

English+German+Irish, work at a sawmill. Damn if I'd just stop being lazy and learn moon speak I'd be set

I posted youtube.com/watch?v=pD11hZBqWeI&lc=z12xep1bvzriulrji04cilfyswu3fjkgof0

Please upboat

If Japanese were smart, they would only allow in Asian immigrants to their country. You know Chinese, Filipino, Koreans, and Vietnamese for example. Whites and nigs can be sent back to their poo.

Off course they all want low wage slaves that will be kicked out if they ever complain.

George Zimmerman

It's not about being a pussy really, it's more of a...not make the same fucking mistakes that got us into the trouble we are in now..

>If it wasn't for the reckless decisions of nigger loving boomers the vast majority of Europe would be as comfy as Japan is right now

Fucking bastards destroyed our nations, murdering any future we had

and also all the guys.

Watching this video, it looks like Japs are basically white in terms of skin color. Very interesting.

There's probably a north-south gradient, but Japs can be pretty white. A lot of them are kinda brown though.

They are lying and only giving civil answers to look good. He preyed on this and cherry picked opinions of "good goys" to motivate gaijin losers flock to Japan.

>Letting in the Chinese

You'll learn your lesson soon enough, leaf.

>notentiendo
This is the most idiotic chart I've ever seen. Also, a huge reason most people don't realize there are white people living in Mexico, central and south America that have roots in their respective countries is they don't emigrate. They're usually well off and have no reason to leave.

Instead, they let in the Indians.

I can confirm, my father is a white hispanic. He has darker skin than most of my family because my grandfather (costarican/american) married a metis woman from california. They had 9 kids and most of my aunts and uncle came out with white skin, but my dad and 1 of my aunts look hispanic/native.

my dad married a canadian woman of scottish descent (my moms family came here after ww2) and so me and my two siblings all have white skin. We have a hispanic last name but most of us are white skinned so this definitely happens. None of us speak spanish or have ever met our distant relatives from costa rica.

>Toyota brand Japanese schoolgirls
I am intrigued.