>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B5jaW0ohY1U
youtube.com/watch?v=fWxyWrmwOPo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hello. And welcome to our kosher friends.

I'd like to remind you that the jews hate Russia, and have had vengeance in their mind ever since the publication of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion in 1903.

"The only statement I care to make about The Protocols is that they fit in with what is going on... They have fitted the world situation up to this time. They fit it now." -Henry Ford

There's a big reason they push animosity and conflict between the USA and Russia, because we're the only nations which have an actual chance of securing a foothold and creating a powerful enough coalition to resist the world-eaters we have dictating our lives today.

I'll also mention, that during the civil war, a conflict forced upon us by British Jews using their cousin's slaveholdings to push division and racial strife in america and to then justify inciting a civil war, the Russian Czar at the time, Alexander II, sent his entire fleet to the coast of the Union to prevent a combined French/British fleet from annihilating the USA and handing our republic over to Jewish slavers.

Do not fall for their schemes. They attempt to direct internal dissent into outward hostility.

Reminder if Russia falls completely, the USA will be the next rhodesia. We will have no friends in the world that aren't outright jewish puppets. We will have no options if a European nation breaks the chains before us, because our slave government, shepherded by the intelligence services and media, will just bomb them into submission and import third worlders into the ruins. Then, in turn, we will have no recourse if they decide the grip has slipped too far and attempt to Samson us.

We NEED the russian people on our side. We NEED Russia as our eternal ally.

Atleast there's a chance the Russian people can break free of the shell, but we need to work together. The destruction of Russia will be the destruction of the white race.

And repeal the 1965 immigration act.

Kelly a best and fuck awoobaker

Such a great day.

AWWWOOOO DEATH TO COMMIES

>Mattis is whipping ISIS and there is no live stream of it
such a shame

HABBEDING IN HAMBURG

GOMMUNISTS FIGHTING AGAINST POLICE, BUILDING BARRICADES

I can't find a detailed breakdown of race and religion in that has a differentiation between non-Hispanic and non-Jewish whites and East Asians separate from other Asians. Does such a thing exist for America? Basically I need a detailed ethnic breakdown for religious belief.

Also are there any other non-religious right-wingers in here?

What is happening?
Why is his approval going up? What did he do so right?

>trump deports a trump supporter
like pottery
what next?

>I will be your backup. Just tell me if you can't create a thread for some reason.

Time to sleep, you can take over if you want, threads are slow again and I don't think Ill be awake in 300 posts. If I am I can bake but if I say nothing by 290 a new baker is needed

Unless you want to take over right now

POLICE ALREADY FIRED SOME WARNING SHOTS

It really was. I still can't stop laughing at Macron's antics. When he pushed his way down the bleachers to get to Trump, the mortified look on the other G20 leader's faces -- as if he were covorting with the enemy --, were priceless.

>saying his name
pls don't summon him

libfags will never recover

Stream?

They are literally going to start firing live rounds soon.

win

I heartily kek'd. Was wondering what Putin said to him.
It all makes sense now

Quinnipiac posted a poll asking people to rank the the post WWII presidents. Here is who is considered the "best" by racial category:

Best Post-WWII President (according to White Americans):
1. Reagan - 36%
2. Obama - 20%
3. Kennedy - 13%
4. Clinton - 8%
5. Bush Jr. - 4%
5. Eisenhower - 4%
7. Truman - 3%
8. Bush Sr. - 2%
8. Carter - 2%
8. Johnson - 2%
11. Ford - 1%
12. Nixon -

goodnight

>fuck awoobaker
Why so rude, my friend? I dindu nuffin.

If you would prefer that I take over I can get one. It would be really nice if you could manage to stay though.

I hope they start killing.

It's summer. Americans know it time to MAGA. Now or never.

>germany 2017

I want to rim her shithole.

By doing what shall be known as "The Warsaw Address"

What are you drinking tonight boys?

They're seeing through the bullshit after that initial post-election storm. Trump is delivering bigly.

Let's do some numeric Ouija.
Will there be bloodshed at G20 tonight?

>The USA will be the next Rhodesia
Definitely feels like that's the goal

this fucking potato nigger overstayed for 18 years
who the fuck was in charge of this shit 18 years ago?

Don't those fucktards listen to John Oliver??

Walls don't work! Build bridges!

He shows up when Kelly gets posted anyway.

>Obama that high

He's doing nothing. By accomplishing almost nothing in his first 6 months he's made Americans happy at how ineffectual he is.

Same with the GOP Congress. They've accomplished almost ZERO.

If Trump was a sports team he'd be like 3-112 at this point. So no news is good news.

I was already here last thread, you guys are a bit much some times, I'll just leave it at that since everyone thinks I shouldn't be allowed to reply to challenges or accusations.

>If you would prefer that I take over I can get one. It would be really nice if you could manage to stay though.

I'll try to last to 300 otherwise it's yours.

It's even easier now since we've exported a majority of our heavy industry, tool creation, and machinery production overseas.

Germany needs to be nuked, this is abject savagery. Are there any non-subhumans remaining? Are they all just in hiding?

I figured that Putin and Trump shaking hands would've broken this site into an unusable mess for the weekend. That said, from the looped footage I had to suffer through on MSNBC, Putin looked happy to see Trump.

how do you get crushed by mud?

7/11's finest bottles of Steel Reserve

>Quinnipiac

You might as well tell me what the National Enquirer says about Mars.

I expected more salt to be quite honest with you my family. The cameras clicking a mile a minute was funny though

Excellent choice of whiskies, have you tried the Hibiki?

Quinnipiac is less trustworthy than a twitter poll.

Its a bit of an inside joke, my friend.

Thanks for baking, will be on watch.

What did he mean by that?

Bodingtons
Breddy gud f a m

>shills actually believe this

Now you're licking in portals

Trump entertains a crowd.

SOMEONE POST HAPPENING STREAM LINK

They shut livestream down they only post some pics and write about it sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=B5jaW0ohY1U

DOES ANYONE HAVE A RIOT STREAM?

DON'T CARE IF NON ENGLISH

Yamazaki is a bitch to find, since the Chinese became aware of it.

Hibiki is blended heresy

What did he mean by this?

>dat laphroaig

The glow grows

>Quinnipiac

why cant i find shit about trump and putin finally meeting

Culturally too, a large swath of the population would consider this fate appropriate

What's going on

Look at everyone laughing at the retard
It's like the global leaders are watching a demoted Jester of an American President shove his own shit down his mouth

I stopped smoking some months ago but I still get lots of cravings. Does that eventually stop? I don't want to disappoint Trump.

>Donald, why don't you simply order them killed? It's easy.

What's sadder: What you posted or pic related?

>Hibiki
I swear this word must have two meanings, I've read that somewhere before, non-alcohol related.

antifa riots in germany over g20

Digits confirm gommie bassacre

everyone loves Trump

>Trump colluded with Russia to hack the election
>Trump is an idiot for believing Putin's lies about hacking the election

Choose one narrative or die, libfags. You can't have both.

a fuckin Twinkie

G*rmans were always subhumans

>"The Warsaw Address"
Honestly cried a little when I first saw it
I know I've posted "we're gonna make it lads" for a while but after that speech I truly knew it in my heart

>Shitlibs believe this

No stream sorry

COMMENCE THE REEEEEEEEEEING!!!

Can Mike Pence's answer to the gay question work for me?

Hibiki euphonium
Excellent show about lesbians discovering their feelings for each other

This is why ultimately I believe that the situation must get to the point where nobody can be comfortable anymore before the "last man you'd think" begins to snap.

As pierce stated mutliple times, their ability to keep the majority of the white sheep comfortable and just independent enough so they don't question the meta details of their governance is key to their control. once the subhumans are raping people in the streets of Vermont and Montana, then we'll get some action.

Simple, the Russia narrative is dead. It's obvious to even the most braindead normie layman that he isn't working for Russia. Especially when he blasted Russia's behavior in Poland during the Soviet Era yesterday, and is selling natural gas and Patriot missiles to Poland.

And according to the dial polls, even Democrats gave his Poland speech a C+, which is higher than normal. And the neocons fucking loved his speech, I've been hearing Reagan comparisons all damn day. His inaugural speech was F+ for Democrats, IIRC.

His actual approval rating among LIKELY VOTERS is probably around 55%.

a purist I see.
I found that being a single malt snob really keeps you from finding some absolute gems, just ask Richard Paterson or Ralfy.
(also compass box)

Just for you.
Yes I have a few bottles :)

>Obama above Kennedy
>Johnson that high
>Nixon that low

>Being this delusional
>If Trump was a sports team he'd be like 3-112 at this point.
9-0
5-0

Eat shit faggot.

>because we're the only nations which have an actual chance of securing a foothold and creating a powerful enough coalition to resist the world-eaters we have dictating our lives today.
This is rich coming from an anglo american nigger, given that his country is the one literally devouring this world alive just for the purpose of anglo scum keeping their fucking parasitic way of life.

youtube.com/watch?v=fWxyWrmwOPo

The stock market is up 30% from when he took office. Unemployment is down to the lowest level, and finally they're not shitty part-time meme jobs. And the media/CNN has finally lost all steam on their jihad against Trump and are starting to look ridiculous. The russian narrative has collapsed, and obama-era holdouts in government are slowly but steadily being replaced as Trump implements his reforms.

So naturally people are getting more happy, and comfortable with our god emperor.

At the very least, something's being done. It feels so good to finally move in the right direction.