Taken from another thread but IDC. This needs to be said, and it ahs gone on far, far too long

Taken from another thread but IDC. This needs to be said, and it ahs gone on far, far too long.

Women under the age of 50 can not be Trump Supporters. DO any of you truly think that a girl can actually care about serious issues like, immigration control, the fracturing of civil discourse and the many matters of National Security?

Of course not. Girls these days are too busy taking selfies and worrying how many likes her selfie got on instagram. It is false idealism and I for one will not stand for it.

It could honestly be argued that false idealism is a greater threat than the leftist traitors. At least we can designate the left as traitors.

ANY female under 50 years of age doesn't care about Making America Great Again. Period.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
youtube.com/watch?v=kOMkl3ApTK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It doesn't matter if they care or know anything about the issues because they'll vote the way the guys they like vote.

idk to me at least, it's pathetically obvious how fake they all are. And being fake is the worst thing someone can be IMO.

False but true. You're wrong that women under 50 cannot be "Trump Supporters." I'm 24 and the majority of my friends are 21-25, and a ton of the female ones like Trump. However, you're correct that they're not into the whole "MAGA," thing. Honestly, a lot of them were raised with conservative values and they thought that a man being in the White House was the better fit. That or they like the fact that he's kind of alpha, once again going back to the conservative value thing, they thought he was (surprisingly) more presidential in the fact that they thought he had the capability to get things done.

after the election and even on July 4th, they donned their MAGA hats and said how proud to be an American they all were. BULL. FUCKING. SHIT.

they only do this shit so they can look cute on social media and maximize the amount of likes their selfies get.

I'm 37 and I care deeply. I'm on Sup Forums, twitter, and voat trying to spread awareness daily

And I hate Facebook. It's narcissistic. I'm cute and have cute kids and do cute things but there's no need to post it all over Facebook like some desperate housewife celebrity wannabe

My sister cares. She's 32. There's a lot of us who care. I don't want Muslims taking over and I don't want penises in my bathroom and I want all the pedophiles taken down even if it starts ww3

>taking women seriously

women have no concept of sacrifice.
Women in this country have literally everything handed to them.

You think going and posting MAGA on reddit a couple times a day means you are "doing your part."

Cause if you do that's pathetic.

So? They're helping the fucking cause, aren't they? Idiots will listen to a young girl because they're stupid enough to think she'll have sexy with them if they do. I don't give a fuck whether or not they ACTUALLY café about the issues, as long as the west's existence is secured I'm fine.

Oh now youre just being autistic. you went from traditionalist to MGTOW

Having shit tier allies isn't a good strategy. Women being allowed to enter political process is what started many of our problems to begin with.

If women aren't eligible for the draft they should not have the right to vote

While women having everything handed to them is a big MGTOW talking point that doesn't mean it's not valid.

im just sick of the lying I suppose.

This is some virgin autistic shit. Go talk to some real women outside OP.

26 & I care. Basically, I voted for Trump in order to see what we've just witnessed the last 2 weeks--the slow and painful death of CNN

I'm 5'2" and 98 lbs. When I say I cannot fight, I cannot fight. Even as a feminist I recognize the sheer physical power men will always hold over women. However, I have my mind and I'd do some covert psy-ops online or anything involving linguistics, code, and cryptography.

I'm raising 6 children to be straight God fearing patriots. I'm CERTAIN I'm doing my part.

and I'm not posting MAGA. I'm spreading awareness and tackling the idiot live one red pill at a time.

Do you want me to join the army? Which is it? You can't have it both ways. You want women to play their proper role as wives and mothers but then you tell me I don't know what sacrifice means? I thought women in the army was something most of you redpilled right wingers were against. I certainly am!

I earned my degree in accounting and yet I'm stuck at home changing diapers and wiping snot noses and dropping off and picking up kids all day long. Don't tell me I don't know what sacrifice is. I may not be dying in the battlefield, but there's a lot more that goes into PROPER mothering than you think! It's mostly quite mundane for those of us with intellect. Sometimes I wish I was some stupid desperate housewife that wanted to bake cookies all day. Trust me, no one with half a brain takes pleasure in the tedious chores of motherhood.

Lastly, I don't openly complain about it. I do what God designed me to do and March on. The only reason I'm pointing out the sacrifice is because you insulted me

This!

He's likely angry because he can't talk to women

And this. I'm 5'4 120 and would be nothing but an obstacle on the battle field. Women weren't designed for combat.

but I can cook, garden, heal wounds, do laundry, breastfeed, tutor and be anybody's cheerleader if I love them enough to cheer them on. I can do taxes too. Lastly, I can do my best to put the feminazis in their place.

Raised up with conservative values, full of idealism, what do you think? They're going to support Hillary Clinton? Get real.

Voat lol

Jesus I need to move where you girls are...I live in NYC and it's full of fat faminiazis as you said. Shit Tier unfortunately.

White women in their 20's and 30's who are married with children voted for Trump.

Does it matter?

you single? ;)

that is awesome.

Pizzagate and pedogate research is prolific on voat

what kind of bullshit made up threshold is 50?

My last gf introduced me to Sup Forums. You faggots look in the wrong places.

Thats because you guys are a bunch of pizza loving pedos fuck voat for being a pedo reddit and trying to be a white reddit. Whites arent pedos and whites arent voat

No. Married 15 years:)
All 6 kids are his. Had our first the year after we got married. Trying to do things right. Our oldest is a 14 year old boy and so far so good. He's a little lazy around the house, but other than that, a good kid. He plays football and basketball and makes As and Bs and goes to church without complaining every Sunday. So I guess we are doing something right.

24 year old female here. Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Leave your house once in a while op.

The South! You will find us in the South.

I saw your previous posts after I posted. Congrats and keep up the good work.

Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Texas. They get a little trashy in Florida but there's a few classy ones there too

Work on redpilling younger women. You understand the female mind. Create persuasive appeals to emotion.

:)
Thx.

5'4"/120 is fat.

How can you help create emotional propaganda appeals to young women?

Not true at all. But there alot of females that dont, but not all of them.

Some do. Don't be such a woman-hating faggot.

>5'4"/120 is fat.
She has cowtits and post childbirth hips. It's normal. She's Making America Great Again with her uterus.

>Women under the age of 50 can not be Trump Supporters.
OP hates white women because one laughed at his tiny dick.

Fuck off you liberal shill.

I disagree, I am 100% into the whole MAGA thing. Although, I do feel that a woman should not be leader of a country. I pushed the Le Pen Meme, but only because of the other options and really I wish she were a guy as well.

shouldn't women at risk of being raped want the alpha male father figure in charge of keeping criminals out?

>The South! You will find us in the South.
DIXIE WILL RISE AGAIN

Is that Thor's hammer? Noice

divide and conquer shill is still a shill

TN here

Doesn't matter, qt3.14 won't respect me for being pear-shaped even though I'm not a manlet.

I attempt to redpill women, but honestly I get no where with them. The line of work I am in though puts me in contact with young males. As much as I hate the thought of a woman redpilling a man, in a lot of cases I am the only person they have met that is redpilled and so I do what I have to do. In my mind, it is more important for a male to be redpilled, because then he will look for a woman he senses can be redpilled. And so ends a terrible cycle.

I am also not ashamed to say I redpill random people on a private WoW server. Not just the normie redpills either, I go full blown JQ

Never trust women. Redpill them so they vote for/ourguys/ but like everything in life, alt-light girls are following the meme to get the praise of beta cucks and fit in. It's pretty obvious. Credit where credit is due, but they would go to the other side in a heartbeat.

shut up.

That's absolutely fucking retarded user. Yes there are a lot of stupid, vapid young women out there, but holy fuck can you really not say the same about young men these days?

Something a lot of people need to except is. The general populace. what we have called normies. are idiots. The left and the right even if you think one sides ideology is stupid. at least they have one! Like you said most young women are stupid and same for young men. If someone voted for trump or Hilary. with intent then they are more intelligent than your average young person. Because the average didn't even vote.

If a citizen, male or female, has enough care to vote in general, with *intent* then they are auto smarter than most. Women who voted for trump get so much shit thrown at them it cant be for popularity. Anyone who actually *supports* any politics is smarter than average.

And seeing as the easy option was to vote for Hilarty as that required no real ideology or thought, just mob mentality. If a young woman did not they had thought about it and decide that Trump fitted their values.

>This rant was incoherent I know

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
youtube.com/watch?v=kOMkl3ApTK0
Based pigeon

Random comment to test the ISP

It is not. I'm a size 4.

Lol. I don't have big hips, but I'll admit that after breastfeeding 5 children - the breasts are no longer great.

Yes. Alpha males belong in office Not waify boys like Trudeau who gives prisoners millions

Someone's clearly not getting laid. Stop blaming other people, you bitter fuck.

pics or it didn't happen

Keep up the good work!

>I've only met women born after 1990, the post

I don't know. Some... yes. But when I was 20 I dated an atheist liberal for a year. He was hot and fun and smart so I made an exception, but I stuck with my conservative values and he stuck with his liberal beliefs. I didn't change for him and I was 19 and 20 at the time.

No way. I'm conservative with good morals. No internet nonsense.

If you only gain 20 -25lbs while pregnant and if you breastfeed for a year, you get back down to your normal size. The women in the 50s and 60s and 70s kept their figures this way and that's how I kept mine.

FUCK OFF OP!!! Your mommy said it was past your bed time.

The swedish chicks are doing just fine with their immigration. Just ask them

>female
>FRIENDS

If you consider yourself conservative but do not oppose women participating in politics outside of her immediate family ( at least in secrecy support it ) then you have no business talking about politics yourself in my imo.

Correction, in secrecy oppose the idea of women in politics and support their abstinence

Let's make light mixed race babies hun

I don't care if they vote Trump because the hat is pretty as long as they aren't voting for more liberal douchebaggery

Stupid confederate bellend. Women these days are unloyal and not trustworthy a tad. Going MGTOW is sometimes especially in this day the absolute right choice

>all [x] is the same
>not all [y] is the same though

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS WORTHLESS KIKE, HE BELONGS IN AN OVEN!!!

you're right- i care about making the species great for the first time
if white people are the only ones on board with that then so be it

Not -every- single woman is a vapid idiot.