Germany died tonight

This is just too much. How the fuck can you ever post from germany without heading to Hamburg for tomorrow.

Fucking disqusting Germany.

>Mods change all german flags to cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e9V71oaCKyI
youtu.be/Mw80n0M7J7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are these antifas Germans or Americans?
Either way, it's absolutely shameful to see white people resort to rioting and looting like a pack of smelly nigs.

>tfw no gf to fuck over the burning remains of your city

>freedom of assembly, thought, expression and sexuality represent the death of a nation

How's prison, Anders?

>white people
not people, communists

>rutting in the open like a pair of niggers

The youth have become black.

Seeing shit like this just make me even more fascist and hateful of degenerates than ever.

>germans
>white

Germans are more of a manifestation of a plague than human, they only know how to destroy and nothing else it doesn't matter what side they're a German is programmed to destroy everything.

Is there anything wrong with couple having sex?
Get a life fucking facist nerd

Germany died in 1945.

What exists today is the decayed carcass, zumbified by their enemies, to serve themselves.

>Are these antifas Germans or Americans?
They're from everywhere. Some were brought in from Finland as well.

looks like two gay dudes.

>burning streets
>freedom of assembly

dumbass

what bothers you about people fucking though?
they might be in a long-term committed relationship

lmao @ the losers ITT who don't have sex in public

This is what happens when you let niggers culture spread like the plague

But White People do have been pigs since ever, user.
I mean, look at American. You know I'm right

I hate hippies

what a shithole

FFS ITS A NIGGER FUCKING THE LAST BREATH OUT OF THE THIRD REICH

Summer is here, the edgelord too.

isnt this literally what caused hitler
except hamburg not berlin

Brave and beautiful!

Hitler should have just surrendered. He could have saved what little was left of the Germany.

this

is his skin dark tho

Is it a man or a woman?

Germany died long ago

The allies had a policy of not accepting surrender

portuexit when

>those melanin riddled hands

germans normally are dark skinned for white people, and i mean native germans. Something I've noticed

>smoking cigarettes

fucking eurotrash

That was mostly Churchill though, right?

>A mutt calling us Pigs
You and your people are the literal manifestation of filth and degeneracy

Germany has sadly been reduced to shit and the shit just hit the fan. Fuck Antifa for throwing the shit into the shit fan.

Nah, his biggest mistake was not to develop nukes before startint the war, but who could predict that to be a thing.

Second mistake was not waiting longer for the building of arms before taking part of Poland

If he had spent maybe 5-10 more years developing weapons then he would have his extremely high-tech submarines at the start of the war.

Also, he should have waited for all that time.. then attacked Russia first, not a late summer invasion either.

Hindsight is 2020 i spose.

It's no wonder the far-right is getting popular when this is the alternate culture. Islamic young men are going Jihadi, white young men are going fascist; same thing on a spiritual level, if we're honest.

need to work on that name friend

POST MODERNISM
O
S
T

M
O
D
E
R
N
I
S
M

Harnessing that old chaotic sex-majic is Vril approved, although in different settings

They aren't native Germans.
I know it's hard to believe but ethnic Germans are genuinely a minority in Germany.

>tonight

Germany died a long time ago, user.

says the post modernist in the comfort of his all white neighborhood

So a nig is fucking a german dude in the middle of the protest?

Sorry I can't see anything on my pixelated phone screen

Welcome to 3rd world status, Cuckmany.

is that a girl or a boy tho?

>Cuckmany
Germastan due to the third world monkeys storming in.

The far right always takes hold post a failed/successful lefty uprising.

People see the violent thugs rise up, and the only way they see stability is with the hardcore masculine protector type, often found in the fascist/hard right side.

they're tourists

in areas of the world where there is more likely to be sicknesses, the people are more likely to be authoritarian

these degenerates are inspiring the future hitler

mother is ethnic german and her skin isnt too tanned

You just KNOW that german bitch got knocked up right there. Germany is surrendering to our BBC and there's nothing you roleplayin crackas can do to stop it.

hello muhammad

kino

youtube.com/watch?v=e9V71oaCKyI

there is a small chance that germany won ww2 in some alternate parallel universe

Exactly. Mosley called it the 'Man of Action'.

Its like europe drowned in 20 years. We used too have gladio tier false flags. Now this

No, they feared what happened in ww1 would repeat, Germany getting strong again if the fight wasnt till to Berlin

Riots win rights

Who invented all the technology you're currently using?

Which Mexicans, specifically?

You mean like rapefugee in Cologne?

For daring to stand up against the kikes Germany was marked as first for destruction
Look what they've done
youtu.be/Mw80n0M7J7s

> I love the smell of smashed windows in the morning
> Smashing windows redistributes wealth from banks to construction workers

Germanistan

I shouldn't be here with you idiots if this were like the 7 at the back of a double 0 you guys have no clue what's going on...

You come from a country where your politicians are bought by criminals who enjoy skinning and beheading people.

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE RIOTERS ARE NOT ANTIFA. THEY ARE ANTI EU AND ANTI-GLOBALISM. Sup Forums IS MISLEADING YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

Whats with all these based Leafs?

Siamo tutti anticapitalisti

Mobile here, does anyone have the YouTube or Twitter link?

He couldn't of even if he wanted to. The commies and Allies were racing against each other to see who could get to him first.

Welp guess I can't tell people about my German ancestry anymore

the collapse is soon

get ready for the draft lads
start loading up on extra helpings of beef and potatos
start loading those extra plates
start your target practice

you lads in germany better get ready for a couple months of hell before we show up

stock up on clean water and food because plumbing and electric will be the first to go

then all the food will rot and looting will happen

this is when you need to arm yourselfs and leave or barracade till pic related shows up

make friends with a eastern slav and get a hold of some lead and steel before its too late

where is this?

Nah, they're not native. Meds.

Native Germans are Anglos.

>Trump as an Ultramarine from Warhammer 40k
Sign me up that looks fucking badass

>not antifa and not anti capitalists

this

a punch to the face! wow but thats the leader of this phenomenon
we have no power anymore, the leader of our phenomenon is forever disgraced. im sleepy

What does this mean?

>couldn't of

I'd be finding a way to arm myself if I were one of you germs.

legality doesnt matter much at this point. Your government has thrown you to the wind.

thats a man

Their lust for degeneracy will make society lust for law and order

germany is sick with bigots and racists. the only way can cure this is through protest.pol is upsetti that their reich isint comming and that the world is also inflicted by this intollerance. alt-right fuckbois are ancient history

>viva le revolution

You wish cracka, that's a small tittied german ho. The hair is a giveaway.

You speak a white mans language paco.

just imagine how pathetic it must feel to know you're wrong to the point where you have to believe something like this in order to go forward.
Sup Forums only seeks the truth, even if it hurts.

fucking cunts, i hope they get raped and murdered by a pack of wild niggers.

except they won't, everyone will either be dead or rolling around in their own shit, while niggers roam the streets shouting about how they 'dindu nuffin'

>His biggest mistake was not waiting for theoretical super-technology that wasn't even hypothesised until some American guy proved that the fundamental way science perceived physics was not only wrong, but so wrong as to be laughable.

Yea totally.

Come to Midwest America. It was actually settled by mostly ethnic Germans. I've seen a lot in the area who look like a Aryan propaganda poster.

The areas with mostly English ancestry look weird. I moved to a small town in such a area and everyone here has a weak chin and a round potato head.

>helping eurotrash

they created this mess, let them burn in it.

I literally watched on a live stream as one of them spray paint "no borders" on a sign, faggot

> A black man publicly fucking the shut out of a white woman over watching the riots of Hamburg, Germany.

Jesus Christ, I'm not even racist but how will Stormniggers ever recover?