Spiderman dumped mary jane watson to fuck brown midget pussy

>spiderman dumped mary jane watson to fuck brown midget pussy

ah, so this is diversity

Hot

>decides a super hero calling for help isn't as important as "her" time
>this somehow doesn't make her a villain and a terrible person all around
I fucking hate the pussy card, it gets you out of anything.

brown midget pussy card***

Is this really what they've done to Peter Parker? He gave up being Spider-Man for a midget? Is there context that could possbly explain this?

>Nigger
>Picks pocket and steals phone
>Leaves others to suffer for their own selfish desires

well... she looks like a child...

>Peter
He was replaced with Peter North

He's gonna cream dat midget

Dat sweet mini creampie.

Nope it's just Marvel pushing the pedo agenda.

I sexually Identify as a meme. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of being uploaded onto the imgur website and linked into the reddit threads. People say to me that a person being a meme is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a computer scientist put my brain into my computer like johnny depp in transendence, equipping me with the dankest of pictures from the internet. From now on I want you guys to call me "Sir Danks-a-lot" and respect my right to meme from above and meme needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a memephobe and need to check your internet privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Christ that face is haunting

>white superhero
>dating a child-like female

what are they trying to portray here?

>>>/reddit/

Reality

Anyone got some Rule 34 of Anna?

Maybe he is just into loli.

>midget
HELL YEAH!!

That was from dok ock taking peters body wich you should know after making the same thread on pol and co yesterday

This is being taken out of context right? They're not really making Spiderman fuck a brown midget are they?

I hope so.
Incase is the fucker who got me into this.

Nope, Peter Parker really did fuck a little brown midget while being mind controlled for a year. After the mind control was broken, he kept her as a side bitch and were on again off again for a little while.

No no no, Doc Ock and Peter switched bodies.
It was Doc who was tapping that brown dwarf, because he's a super villain presumably.

hot

Harmonious midgets are hot tho

who is this....I need it for purposes.

Well, at least he isn't a nigger any more.

whut

Jemma Suicide.

She is an ex Suicide Girls.

She has a twitter too. Was complaining that shedid a lot of sex videos with her ex bf but he got a hold of all of them.

I think that if you search a little you may find her videos.

Oh yeah, and this set I posted has her naked. And you can see her cute little booboo too. But I can't opst it because the mods are faggots.

American comics were a mistake.

That's kind of hot.

Doctor Octopus transferred his consciousness into Peter Parker right before he died, pushing Peter's consciousness into the depths of his mind. Doctor Octopus then controlled Peter's body for about a year until Peter was able to take back control. Peter didn't really mind that Doctor Octopus was fucking the brown midget girl, so he kept her as a side bitch for awhile and lived at her apartment.

> This is now MJ
JUST

Finally, a comic based on Jeb!

post a link

Based Jeb.

>take back what you said about my wife
>no

thank youuuu

That was when Doctor Octopus was possessing Peter Parker's body, actually.

>thinking everyone here is completely comic-illiterate
No.

If they made Faith to be Stunner from Amazing Spider-man, that would have been cool.

wtf is that considered "art"?

SPIDER JEB

SPIDER JEB

CAN'T DO ANYTHING A PRESIDENT CAN

That was like two years ago and that isn't even the real Peter Parker. If you want to shitpost about Marvel trying to break the world record for least comics sold ever they're still doing plenty of stupid shit right now.

That isn't Mary Jane, go look at the credits

1/10 made me reply

Pedo spidey?

I remember when that was first released. The reactions to it were hilarious.

He in-universe retconned his relationship with Mary Jane by making a deal with Mephisto in order to revive his dead aunt, then Doctor Octopus killed Peter Parker and possessed his body, and that's who you're seeing on that page.

No. Her name is Maria Joana now.

She calls herself MJ in the movie. Her name is Michelle Jones, retard.
They remade the entire character

Best post this year

>fuck brown midget pussy
Sounds pretty good to me. Wouldn't marry or have kids with though.

Shes a spic/midget hybrid

A spicdget, if you want so.

I'm not into midgets but I agree with you, toothpaste
I'd probably feel disgusted after I came on the top of her head

>reading american comics
>ever
Everybody knows that only japanese manga is worth reading

>Zendaya is 5'10
>clearly A CUTE

>Sup Forums complains that it's forced diversity that Peter doesn't somehow attend an all white public high school in 2017 Queens.

I hope you faggots realize that only 10% of the public school population in NYC is white. If anything white people are most likely overrepresented in the school.

But of course its "forced" diversity because the demographics in the movie don't match those of a comic made in 1962...

Delicious midgets.

>he does not know about the sexist biker misogynist called lobo and prefers trap-pussies over it

kys, autistic gringe. I pity you.

Yeah, let´s make this a Lobo thread

And french comics are top tier as well

Why do you know this

Found her nudes. Her body is insane. I'm not into midgets but she got me all kinds of hard.

>6'0"
>5'11"

>Peter Parker
>Spiderman

Spiderman is black now user, didn't you hear?

desu i wanna fuck a midget

J U S T

Because I lurked Sup Forums for Judge Dredd threads while it was happening.

You should see the artwork on Incase.

Just search "Incase shortstacks". That fucker is the responsible for my midget fever.

Doc Ock about to choke a bitch.
>you said "our" future
>bitch you think you have a future after pickpocketing the Spiderphone

I can get down with a Lobi Thread

>Peter North as Spider Man
This shit writes itself.

At the end of the movie she says " My friends call me MJ" Do you think theu are gonna introduce a secpnd character called MJ?

Jemma is pretty much the ONLY hot midget i've ever seen before.

Astérix is more Belgian than french, though.

Wait. Lobo is fucking traps now?

True.

the face of a brainwashed liberal white male. seriously all those cuck.s in chicago northside look like this.

wtf raimi

I keep forgetting that Dupuis is mostly belgian based
Guessing you already read it but Sillage is pretty great

>spidermang dumped a roastie for this

What the fuck is this shit? Why would Peter want to fuck with this trash. He had a hot red head bitch. So sick of this progressive sjw retard bullshit.

When did Jeb become spiderman?

Cant blame him.

WHo is this anyway?

I was talking about the anime guy who prefers traps.

Lobo is straight up for pussy

Posting this for laughs

But OMD and everything that follows really is shit

Carnage-man was cool though and Gwenpool's surprisingly good given its' origin

Since when Parker became the owner of a multinational company?

(You)

>shitting on asterix
never hated muricans more than in this very moment

/this

When Doctor Octopus body-jacked him (and no one noticed the extreme shift in behaviour, morality, and speech-patterns, including his close friends), he finished his doctorate and started a company so that Pete could then be Tony Stark and ride spider-mobiles up walls in China

Lobo is straight up for anything that is female. He once fucked an H.R. Giger xenomorph / alien.

M I D G E T T H R E A D

>you have been banned for cheese

Also, a Green Lantern at one point.

>WHEN DOCTOR OCTOPUS BODY-JACKED....

what is wrong with you faggots? I can't make it even this far without wondering why you faggot fags read this shit much less can write about it without shooting yourself in the face.

This is how they will normalize pedo shit.