What's with all the anti-Jesus shills?

So many shills are larping as one of us and attacking Christ. Why don't they want us to believe in our Lord and Savior? Why do Christians horrify the evil people so much?

This is now a tribulation thread.

Don't need to be a shill to laugh at people who worship gods in the sky. That shit is last millenia yo.

Because Abramism sucks and Jesus was a jew

Rev 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

Rev 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Satan is making his way

>Jesus was a jew
Yes, not a Khazar like today's """"""""jews""""""""

_C
_H
_R
P I S S
_S
_T

It's all the varg cultists going at it again.

So the Muslims are Satan's army?

Jesus was a jew

All who follow him are dumb kike lovers

>So the Muslims are Satan's army?
They certainly are led by a false prophet.

>waa waa don't make fun of my superstition
Yeah, no, fuck off.

wew lad you sure showed them

I hate the people today who claim to be jews.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Get ready for your destruction white boi

You're that same retard posting in the other thread aren't you? Stop making these shit threads

>Roots in the middle East
Straight to the trash
Keep sucking Jewish cock, I'll shed a tear for your bloodline.

>posting under a Nazi flag
How's the summer vacation going, Ryan?

I've always thought Muslims are Satan's army. They deny that Jesus is the Son of God and they deny that Christ was crucified.

1Jo 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Because if European people worship an Arabic (or Asian, if you're a bong) religion than that is cultural appropriation and wrong.

Jesus saves
money and lives better at Walmart

That's shit colored skin, bronzed is white people who can do a great tan. Think of Trump but even more so, also lots of jews have curly hair. Nigger hair isn't wooly, which is soft, it's burnt wirey nigger hair.

>I'm naive of the mechanics of jewry

as an example, angels are also described in a similar fashion in scripture and tradition.

>horrify the evil people
Try again nigger. We got sick of you being weak and ineffectual while waiting for your kike God to save you instead of saving yourselves..

You may speak with our words but you talk like a typical Christ-hating degenerate sjw. Your shilling is obvious.

>Quoth slave to the jew

>sjw
O I'm laffin. Tell me about the race war you're too scared to fight because Rabbi Yeshua bar Yosef would disapprove.

why dont they attack jews or islam or buddism or paganism?

a atheist wouldnt dare attack anyone else but christians

>a atheist wouldnt dare attack anyone else but christians
Really makes you think, doesn't it.

Jesus isn't a roman. GTFO

>JESUS WAS A JOOOOOO

do you people really think somebody will renounce their whole faith over a stupid meme ?

Because Jews are their masters, Islam frightens them, I've seen them attack Buddhism and paganism worth a damn, i.e. Racially aware paganism is constantly attacked.

Who are you referring to? All semitic rooted religions must be abandoned or we will be slaves to the will of the Jew. Do you want your bloodline to be destroyed? Atheisim in the west is also direct by the Jew, this is classic jewry. Give the slave enough enemies and they'll feel vindicated in their fight.

Nice try but Jews are white.

>Jews are white
Sup Chaim

It's the Jews

That's honestly it. There were too many Christian threads on Sup Forums, so some Jews invaded for the nth time. This is obvious shit OP, happens all the time

Israelites from the tribe of Judah are black. Nice try but gtfo.

You're thinking of a tribe called Quest

WE

>Nice try but Jews are white.
Not according to science, but faggots like you never let that change your stupid fucking opinion.

Wow, you are so thick. That's Khazar DNA. The Khazars claim it's Jew DNA and idiots like you eat it up. I guess the old saying holds true. It's easier to trick people than to convince them they've been tricked.

THAS RITE