7/7/17 correct prediction

Pic related
hosted2.ap.org/APDEFAULT/386c25518f464186bf7a2ac026580ce7/Article_2017-07-07-US--Flight Attendant Assault/id-5611bccc88924308a2349da0b23f6cbe

> A flight attendant broke a wine bottle over the head of a man who lunged for an exit door and fought with other passengers during a Delta Air Lines flight from Seattle to Beijing, but it didn't faze him,

This was predicted in a thread and by NRGiseternal thread:
nrgiseternal.com/index.php/topic,3219.0.html

We are told to look at the news for stories of humans undertaking inhuman pain/ superhuman strength. Then the above story comes out.. this is only the beginning.
Can someone link the archived thread where it was originally mentioned - i cant seem to find it.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/surrey-ravine-1.4190362
archive.is/KRYuM
archive.is/OBpFz
archive.fo/OBpFz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_July_2005_London_bombings
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>According to one flight attendant, "Hudek did not seem impacted by the breaking of a full liter red wine bottle over his head, and instead shouted, 'Do you know who I am?' or something to that extent," the complaint said.

Do better then that OP. There are plenty of people who can get smacked in the head with bottles and it won't do much.

This "happening" isn't very descriptive, and doesn't tell us shit besides he was smacked in the head with a bottle.

Find me something like someone getting shot inbetween the eyes and that not fazing him then i'll start believing that larper

Kyle Odom

Apparently its just the first sign, things are about to get rocky.

bump

in the original thread, he said "look to the streets"

I thought of Hamburg immediately, today. It's like a bunch of savages have taken to the streets.

Uhhh, we all know by now that man's head doesn't break wine bottles at those temperatures...

This woman survived for 5 DAYS no water or food AFTER FALLING 50FT DOWN A RAVINE! This shit is legit...

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/surrey-ravine-1.4190362

Fucking captcha freakin me out

making an /x tier thread listening to happening predictions from filthy frank anon5's new larp persona.
>literally gas yourself you fucking loser

Straight to archive
archive.is/KRYuM

mm. noted.

7,7,17 the day the historic ROTHSCHILD LEAKS happened

archive.is/OBpFz
archive.fo/OBpFz

reminds me of a story someone told me about my old man.
a few of em lol.

Fucking why is it
>apparently
just the beginning?

Your old man's a fuckin faggot

The bogs are activating their bogdabots

We're in Australia
It is the 8th already
Just let it go man

You can't even open the door of a plane while it's in the air. Like it's literally impossible I'm pretty sure.

I thought he was trying to enter the cockpit

>Can someone link the archived thread where it was originally mentioned

I got u senpai

aye ty f.am

confirmation bias

real 7/7 happening is Ringo Starr's birthday: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_July_2005_London_bombings

Is this some next step human evolutionary thing?

Original bread said ' demons ' within would surface.
Breitbart : Illegal alien woman stabs 4 kids and husband to death , Atlanta.

from early morninig hours.

newfags getting baited by anon5 tier larp. sad!

>33

This

the fuck are you autists sperging out for.

there have been people tased, shot, stabbed, etc. and they keep going like it's nothing.

Breaking a bottle over someone's head and expecting them to go unconscious is a hollywood meme. It doesn't happen unless you're a 90 lb grill

> undertaking inhuman pain/ superhuman strength.

Yeah it's called Adrenaline and drugs. Nothing about this is new, fuck off with this waste of thread.

Man i had beer bottles broken in my head and you dont even feel anything at the moment. You just keep punching the guy in the until the police puts you in cuffs.

he also said, "don't you know who i am?"
still trying to figure out what he meant by that.

Archive doesn't do much on that one, CBC is state funded marxism

So surely it's nearly the 8th over there now.
Confirmed no 7717 happening?

it's what soccer moms and white collar fatties say because they have suburban retard superiority complexes

Trump even said "It's happening" weirdly adding it in in the latest 7/7/17 weekly address - hrs after he name dropped PODESTA on twitter... uh ???

He namedropped podesta?! Fuck. I haven't been awake long, wtf have i missed?

'ERE

WE

GO

but this guy was trying to open an exit on a fucking flying plane. what was his end game and why would it matter who he was in THAT setting vs the normal stupid soccer mom/white collar fatties setting?