GLORIOUS

GLORIOUS

>tfw you cant tell the difference between your own country and the us anymore

>pol talks shit about niggers looting in Katrina and BLM riots
>White people look when it starts happening as well

Communists aren't people

Communism turns white people into niggers, only the niggerest niggers thrive in that system.

I didn't think Germans were this skeezy.

My estimation of Germany just went down 10 points

does these people look like niggers to you? Its just western cucks want everything for free without contributing anything to society. Im not commie, just saying.

They aren't Germans. We wiped most ethnic Germans.

These people are a result of intentionally chaotic race mixing. They are the produce of the mass rapes of German women in the aftermath of the war by the dregs of the Soviet Union.

Much like some mongrel dogs are just wild and mad, the same applies to subhumans that are the result of careless crossbreeding. They are mentally deficient and prone to unwarranted outbursts of violence.

>when the Russians hack your DNA

Now that they've got the taste for it and know that they can do it, will they do it more often?

>Communism turns white people into niggers
No. White people do perfectly well on their own. Given an excuse, people will act like little fuckers. All people. Any excuse.

Police have started cracking down on the breeding grounds like the Rota Flora already.
Plus a lot of the general population while previously indifferent to them have changed their opinion in the last couple of years drastically. Used to be they actually had a message albeit retarded but now its just vandalism for vandalism sakes and trying to look tough/look for excitement.
Most see these riots as a really exciting party where anything goes

Who knew the whites were the real dindu nuffins all along

Jesus they are literally white niggers. Wtf Germany

Every single one of them needs to be shipped off to some African hell hole where the government wouldnt even think twice about gunning them down in the streets and necklacing those who survive

If these were neo-nazis, the krauts would seriously fuck them up. These fuckers are all Merkel voters.

Imagine if Stalin hadn't ice picked Trotsky, his brand was more aligned to this degeneracy. I am against all forms of Communism, but Stalin saved Russia from what ever this shit is.

Fucking shame. Even Balkanfags wouldn't do that.

This is whites acting like the degenerate monkeys they really are.

>Jesus they are literally white niggers.
They're called libtards, and the sooner we start putting them down, the better off everyone's going to be.

I saw it all growing up in Northern Ireland. Bombings, shootings, actual paramilitary death squads, fierce riots, corspes. Stopping at VCPs to be searched by the meanest looking soldiers you've ever seen, but knowing you were in better hands with them than the police. Pitched battles and general terrorist violence. Every week.

Never saw any looting though. Even we didn't sink that low, and we got pretty low at times. The threat of death (the Army could, and did, shoot looters or certain rioters) and the fact there was nothing worth stealing may have put many off but it was still something I never saw. People would get killed for robbery either by shop owners, members of the public, terrorists or the security forces even in 'normal' circumstances.

Odd that.

I see at least one guy we could identify.

Rapes are a meme you dumb fuck. Most children were aborted anyway, and even if they weren't, the impact of raping 100k women is fucking negligible on the nation of 80 million.

Germans were always mongrels of everything around them.

>t. "anglo" mongrel

Don't give in to your primal nature. Calm down.

I most certainly disagree with you. The mass rapes did happen. Over 2 million are estimated to have been raped by Soviet soldiers in their occupation zone. 190,000 women raped in Berlin alone. Over 250,000 women died as a result of injuries from their rape.

Abortion was outlawed in Germany until the 1970s. The vast majority of rapes that resulted in conception ended up with a mongrel being born. So there were more than enough of them born to poison the well and leave us with the Germany we have today.

Germans, much like most Europeans, are mongrels in so far as they are mixed with other compatible European races. The German women were raped by the lowest of the low in the Soviet Union from the far east and other horrendous countries.

Read Savage Continent by Keithe Lowe to give you a better understanding.