Why aren't you vegan yet Sup Forums? Animals have just as many rights as humans and are our equals on this planet

Why aren't you vegan yet Sup Forums? Animals have just as many rights as humans and are our equals on this planet.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jellyfish_as_food
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is a slide thread. Sage.

I think your tinfoil hat is on a little too tight.

HAHAHAHA

Down with the vegan agenda.

I like eating animals.

That's like eating people you know? Are you admitting that you're a cannibal now?

is fish ok to occasionally eat? what about some cheese and egg products (pasta)?

I'm vegan for health reasons, not for the faggy liberal drumcircles. Ketofags never cease to humor me for their ignorant of health science.

You say they are our equal because you want to rationalize your zoofilia... or your cannibalism.

If I ever run out of animals to eat vegans are next on the list to get hacked up for bbq.

Fish is not okay, those are living beings that have brains and thoughts. They are equal to humans so if you ate them it would be cannibalism. Cheese is okay if you get consent from the cow and let it know that you will be essential life sustenance from it's calf like the monster you are. Eating eggs is like eating a fetus, that is cannibalism.

yellow fever might be your health issue, race traitor!

Fuck off Ill eat what I want people included

>For the animals.
Nah. Animals are cute, but their lives don't matter.
>For the planet.
If you consider climate change to be human driven, agriculture is the largest factor contributing to deforestation, destruction of land, and greenhouse gases.
>For ourselves.
Vegans are incapable of cooking and derive no pleasure from eating.

Also, I have massive food allergies (thanks for the genes, mom n dad).

What matters is the quality of my meat and good quality meat comes from aged animals who live healthy, happy lives up until slaughter. Buying local, grassfed, vegetarian diet meat/eggs/milk is more expensive, but it lessens the amount you consume and makes you care about what you're eating.

Fuck, I bought the cheapest chicken from the shop the other day and it was the most disgusting thing I had eaten in YEARS. Turns out, chicken meat is injected with water to make it swollen and heavier so it seems like you're getting more food. It was disgusting. Its texture was almost to the point where it flaked like fish. People who eat conventional meat should kill themselves because they're doing a disservice to their palates.

Veganism is too extreme a solution. People need to be educated about where their meat comes from, what it's fed, who processes it (mostly illegal immigrants who get deported for a paycheck), and how much it's destroying land. Then they'll wise up, eat less meat, and buy more ethically.

>Animals have just as many rights as humans
>animals have a right to free speech
>animals have a right to bear arms
>animals have a right to vote
That's the dumbest thing I've read all week.

So food allergies is your excuse with ignoring an entire holocaust of innocent beings huh? How convenient.

>an entire holocaust of innocent beings huh?
Did you miss the point where I said animal lives don't matter?

>animals have a right to bear arms
Are you saying a bear doesn't have a right to have its arms?

Wow... so you're just like the Germans who sat back and watched Hitler do what he pleased..

You must be new around here.

What allergies man

me : Wheat eggs dairy peanuts treenuts seasame seeds.

LOL ... damn it, if you weren't so fucking cute about it I might think you're taking things too far. this was one of my favorite responses on pol, ok, I'll swap out the regular pasta for a vegan version next time I go shopping. ..Cheese too?! .. is there even a vegan equivalent of cheese?

>good quality meat comes from aged animals who live healthy, happy lives up until slaughter
Do you mean "aged meat"? Older animals don't taste as good as young animals, that's why veal is so expensive and they make old cows into dog food and Taco Bell meat.

gluten (celiac disease), most grains (rice included), nuts, bananas, raw tomatoes

still learning too. always apprehensive about trying new foods.

Yes, the vegan equivalent of cheese is something you can make yourself. Just ferment a bit of smegma under your foreskin and save it for when you need it.

Not if I happen to want them he doesn't. I'll turn his ass into jerky and steaks while I am at it, though to be honest they taste like an old boot.

younger animals are more tender
older animals have more flavor

Wow... just replace the word "animals" with "humans"... you're fucked up....

Hitler was an animal rights advocate who protected animals.
He literally did nothing wrong..
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany
I'm disappointed in you now

Because I'm not mentally ill

He didn't protect animals like Jews though. It's clear that he was a monster.

eating certain parts of a human will give you diseases and/or kill you

some of it is edible

are you an organ donor, user?

Great you just made me hungry, I think I'll have myself a burger.

Wow, just wow. People like you should be rounded up and sent to labor camps until your bodies give out, and then sent to gas chambers. Fucking meat eating Nazi prick.

but parasites were killing the host.. If you say "Hitler did nothing wrong" I will go vegan today. We'll see how much you care about animals

Sage all shit post

Parasites are just as equal as humans too. You're a piece of shit.

Yeah. Slide thread. Sage.

Heh, looks like another meat eater has thrown in the towel and has admitted that they are scum.

((()))

Sage is not a downvote button you fucking plebbitor.

((()))
lol, damn you, I know you're shitposting but it's still funny.

>vegan for health issues
>has to supplement diet with minerals and vitamins

Kill yourself dixie pseudoscientist

Yes, they murder each other. That does not make their actions right. However, animals like the Jews are valuable assets for the economy.

Plants do not have feelings.

plants don't have cognition you zombie flesh eater.

Nor does a jellyfish. But a vegan would never eat a jellyfish because its a animal

>Animals have just as many rights as humans and are our equals on this planet.
No, they are not.

Before you ask
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jellyfish_as_food

Jellyfish is a plant and is okay to eat.

Rights are a spook faggot

>mfw some vegans don't eat honey or use products with beeswax
>mfw I know a vegan who won't eat mushrooms because they "aren't even plants"

((()))
>jews are good for the economy.
I suppose as a new vegan myself, I see your logic.
Jews crash the markets like during the Great depression, 80's and 07 and people can't afford to eat meat.
Jews like the Bolshevik Russians crash the economy and 20 million people starve to death.

Spooks are a spook

I was vegan for a few years in college and felt pretty great.

Then started working construction and quickly caved in. Can't spend all day eating like a rabbit and feeling malnourished when you're doing physical labor to that extent.

I don't feel as "healthy" as I did when I was a vegan, but I am leaner and stronger now. If I ever got a desk job I think I'd go back to being vegan

Animal rights is not an argument. There are actual arguments for veganism out there. Stop being a nigger. You're literally the worst kind of vegan.

Truth, but the Jew has bought our souls. Manipulation of diet is a surefire way to ensure we never defeat death and suffering which sustains the parasite who we worship.

Animals are equal to humans, even animals like African Americans.

That's a nice painting.

Did you just call black people niggers

can you just stop teasing and say Hitler did nothing wrong already!

No, Hitler was not in the right to do what he did to the parasitic Jews that were ruining his country. Even if they were animals they were still equal to him.

look at Him !!

Um... hes preferring one deer over another... why isn't he feeding both at the same time???? What a piece of shit.

The "equal rights" thing leads to self contradiction quite easily. You can't call it "rights" because only humans would have to respect animals' rights, because I assume you don't want to punish and/or try to avoid lions from hunting zebras.

No, I am a redpilled, militant vegan and I'll help you with this "contradiction". Lions are not allowed to hunt zebras, that would be murder since they are equal beings. That would result in jail time for the lion. They are required to take supplements for their protein and are only allowed a vegan diet.

I ate a steak on July 4th.

wow... you may as well have eaten a live human child to you fucking sick freak...

Mmmm, children. They are my favorite.

Okay wow, just ugh. WOW. I'm going to continue saying "wow" and "ugh" until you change your mind and become vegan.

Kek.

Vegans, Vegetarians operate at a higher level. It's difficult to convince the bottom feeders that there's a better way. The resistance is very strong.

because he's giving them individual attention. Only flesh eating "farmers" engage in "mass feedings". Are you sure you're a vegan?!

Diet for a warring population: dominated by meat
Diet for a healthy population: dominated by fish
Diet for a spiritual population: dominated by pulses and vegetables

she's a troll (unfortunately). I'm considering vegetarianism but my bmi is already in a good range and blood work etc is perfect.

Bacon.
Steak.
BBQ.
Fried Chicken.
Things cooked just right to where the blood leaks out.

"How does it make you feel your food is my foods food?"

Holy fuck, you have got to be kidding me.

This guy is heavily LARPing and this a slide thread. Sage

I am vegan also, I just eat the grass indirectly through the cow.

Amerifat :)

Soon

sick, you eat cow manure?!

If he's giving one animal preferential treatment over another that is inequality, equal mass feeding is the only way to achieve true equality. Look there, he is giving that one squirrel food but not all squirrels food. That guy is literally Hitler.

I am unaware of this "slide thread" meme. Maybe your tinfoil hat is restricting bloodflow throughout your cranium.

it's his fatty meat induced coronary that's causing the constriction. He probably had a brain clot.

Cow manure is vegan.

>That's like eating people
That is by far the stupidest thing I've heard today

Animals and humans are equal, eating animals is cannibalism.

Equality is a slogan based on envy anonette. By attempting to control nature and enforce equality where none exists he's literally hurting animals. I thought you were a vegan?!

the definition of cannibalism is eating your own species, the definition of a species is if 2 of the same species can make a fertile baby, argument invalidated

no

yes

No.
I balence my diet.
If you are vegan though you have your system bombarded by estrogen making you a woman.

serious question though for any real vegans out there since op is shitposting.
Is Honey really not allowed like someone posted earlier?

Fuck nature, we need equality, and even if it brings harm we must force it. Also I'm sure that man who probably didn't do anything wrong isn't feeding that cat something it should be eating.