Australian Internet

I just got NBN. What the fuck happened to Australia that this is the best internet I can get in an innercity suburb?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/TP-Link-Powerline-Adapter-Starter-TL-PA4010KIT/dp/B00AWRUICG
youtube.com/watch?v=AdD5eJC8g-w
beta.speedtest.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

at least you still have shrimp on the barbie

there seriously exists >1mbit upload connections? What kind of fucking third world is everyone else living in? I pay like nothing for this connection and I'm thinking of upgrading to the 240/240 one that's $20 more. Why live if you're living in some third world shithole that limits your internet because you're good goys?

Those are my speeds right now and NBN isn't even in my area.
What speed did you choose?

My speed is one sixths of that. Fuck you

L I B S

I'm paying for 1.5MB/s and get 300KB/s down on average and never been above 20KB/s up since I've lived at my joint for 23 years.

Used to pay for ~152KB/s max down for a while. Spent $10 for 1.5MB and got it for around a month before it procedurely lowered to 300KB it is rn.

Also, NBN has been constantly rolled back in my area since late 2015. Last time I checked it's meant to be jun-july 2018. Not to mention that NBN has been set up already in the middle of town in the new residential estate that's poped up in the last year, not 100m away from the exchange. I'm about 500m from the exchange and NBN hasn't been even contemplated of being rolled out to me.

Guess that's what I get for not voting Barney Barnaby in my electorate... Scum fuck

Fucking kek

J O B S A N D G R O W T H

>Ping: 44.559 ms
>Download: 11.05 Mbit/s
>Upload: 1.49 Mbit/s
>not nbn
>already better speed

Fuck you, it wasn't your government that gave you that it was Kim Dotcom and you still let your gov sell him out.

American capitalism isn't seeming so bad right about now.

That sucks user.
My ISP is about one dollar per meg. I pay 64.00 for this. I'm comfy.

I'd kill myself with those speeds.

I used to have 0,5 dowload and upload while i wsa paying for 3, untill i complained anthe nigs fixed it, now i have 3down and 0,5up
>feelsbadman.jpg

>beaten by the absolute cheapest speed plan you can get in my third world country, that comes by default when you order a telephone line

wew

no, ur a gay

>ur a gay
i know, post dick pics plz :3

true for me REEEEEEE

>tfw my internet used to be 100/100 with less than 1ms ping but I'm forced to use PowerLine

amazon.com/TP-Link-Powerline-Adapter-Starter-TL-PA4010KIT/dp/B00AWRUICG

300mbps here.

Texan master race.

>

WTF tenés mejor internet en la provincia rebelde? La puta madre! Me cobran 1 luca arg. (600 usd) por mes por mi inernet del orto.

Nigga wtf, use wifi, it's faster than powerline lol.

This
Powerline is absolute shit. Wireless bridges or range extenders mang

The NBN is an internet tax. It was never going to give you faster internet. I'm sorry you fell for the meme.

jajajaa
es desde este año, hasta el año pasado era igual de mala que la tuya
pero por fin terminaron de conectar el cable de fibra óptica de Google, exclusivo para nuestro país
ahora el 98% de la población de todo el país tiene fibra óptica (sólo en las zonas rurales profundas no llega)

pasamos de 300kbps a 30mbps de la noche a la mañana, ventaja de ser país chico

youtube.com/watch?v=AdD5eJC8g-w

Bien por ustedes, acá mirá la pobreza que hay
Ya que estams, la otra vez fui a uruguay y la cocacola estaba mas barata que el agua o cualquier bebida--La subsidian o que onda?

>optus cable
>30 down 1.5 up
>costs the same each month as adsl which is fucking 10x slower

>that ping

you better not be missing your skillshots m8

eehm no sabría explicar que te pasó
nunca vi la coca cola mas barata que las demas cosas

eh que se yo... cuanto pagás de internet?

I can't through two floors of concrete. I'm not allowed to drill through the wall in the house I stay in, and I'm not allowed to run an ethernet cable, so this is all I got.

Something like 15 down/1 up, but it's not fucking TWC/Comcast/Cox so I don't even care.

uruGAY es carísmo en todo sentido, por eso es que nos va tan mal en las listas GDP (PPP) per capita, en los números GDP nominal per cápita estamos primeros en el continente, pero todo es tan, pero tan caro, que terminamos terceros y lejos despues de Chile y Argentina cuando se ajusta por Purchasing Power Parity

el plan mas barato de internet que existe acá es ese que puse ahí en la imagen de speedtest, 30Mbps/4Mbps y sale 890 pesos (30 dólares por mes)

amigo, muevase a otro pais con recursos modernos

acá está re caro también, espero que se devalúe con la suba del dolar. Ese plan es re barato, aca en arg, por 30 dolares te dan una patada en el orto

Excepto autralia jaja. Vos de donde sos? O sos un yankee bilingüe?

>mfw 1.0 down, 0.1 up
>mfw i just use zoom in 200% to view the thumbnails of all the images your guys post ITT
>mfw cant even post mfw because my internet is so slow i get "connection error" when trying to post mfw.jpg

no sabía que era tan cara y mala la internet ahí...
acá con los 60 dólares que pagás te podrías poner 120Mbps/12Mbps y te regalan Netflix

From the responses in this thread, why arent the government dead yet? why are you being kept like bitches with 1mbit connectioins when the rest of the world except capitalist america have minimum plans of 15mbit? Aint that kinda fucked?

Jesus dude, ever thought of getting American satellite internet? Even that's faster.

to everyone in this thread 50/50 is the normal family internet nowadays here, whatthe fhe fuck? all internet speeds seem pathetic

120 down 20 up. RIP aussies

Stop living in trash cities.
Had this for 5 years already.

I fixed my PowerLine after I spent more than 2 minutes installing it.

I have this in Brazil. I only pay 120 reais for this (arround 36 dollars).

I live 15 minutes from a capital city in the state that contributes the most and receives the least. NBN construction hasn't even started in my majority white and crimefree neighbourhood yet it has been completed in fucking filthy dog shit coon suburbs. Also australias capital city had it finished before anyone else and its 6 times faster than anywhere else. Also I have 1.5mbps down and 600kbps up and pay $70 a month with a 100gb cap. I hope ASIO is reading this because im going to start slaughtering telstra employees who choose to work for a company that seeks to exploit Australians

Am I getting jewed? I get up to 200mbps and around 20 mbps for around $70.

Get this for $40 in Texas.

Suck shit cunts I got 50mbs

What's the site for this?

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right

beta.speedtest.net/

beta.speedtest.net/ the test site

Grande Communications is the ISP.

I'm pretty happy for $60 in Australia

Mine's
9 238 12.12 (don't feel like taking screenshot)

Oh well. I live in PA, I can live with it. Had to get rid of my shit internet to get something bearable.

Fucking Tony

>someone else saved it as pasta

Top lad

Brasileiro fdp.

Does everybody crop their screenshots? Is there an easier way for me to take a screenshot without being forced to do that?

Snipping tool you filthy kike

Oh shit, thanks! I never took them because I always fucked up.

About the same as Ky desu

That is scam 60 bucks holy shit that's expensive

>That is scam 60 bucks holy shit that's expensive
user didn't say where exactly he lived. Most urban areas offer a choice and higher speeds. If you live in bumfuck egypt guess what? ISP's only set up shop where there are a lot of customers. Internet here in states is pretty decent anywhere unless you're out in inna woods montana. Wireless towers and satellites haven't solved the problem yet.

M8 fuck internet speeds, I'm more concerned about electricity prices. Just got a fucking bill for $715, and I live in a little 1 bedroom flat by myself. I think I'd be paying at least $300 less than that 3 years ago.

If going nuclear means lower electricity prices than I say fuck the greens and all those concerned with it and fucking PUSH IT

>a fucking bill for $715
Hory sheet.
My rent is only 320 a month. Electric is 40.
Ohio. Say what you will but it's cheap.

true north strong and free reporting in