MOMMY MERKEL JUST BLEW BIG BAD PUTIN THE FUCK OUT

twitter.com/SimonNRicketts/status/883353965483741185

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OQuceU3x2Ww
youtube.com/watch?v=TJyQpRfaGnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Putin explaining how the world really is
>Cunt who knows nothing rolls eyes
>OMG LOOK AT HOW GREAT MERKEL IS EVERYONE, LOOK MERKEL IS GREAT ISN'T SHE, WOW MERKEL IS SUCH A GREAT LEADER

Pls stop.

>manslplaining

/thread

Mommy Merkel (Leader of the Free World©) doesn't have a fucking clue what to do with Putin. Neither does she have a clue what to do with North Korea.

She'll make retarded speeches and destroy her own country by flooding it with "refugees" and then when shit gets deep she'll come yelping and wailing for the US to bail her out.

I really like these characters. Could you imagine if this movie was real life?

Seriously, this is getting ridiculous.

>She's a hideously ugly dog and always has been.
>She has no children. Even Margaret Thatcher - Queen Bitch, according to the left - managed to fuck someone enough times to have multiple children AND run the UK.
>Literally in the process of destroying Germany as we know it forever (might not be a terrible thing long term, but certainly she doesn't think that's what she's doing)
>Is as much a fucking dictator as Putin - how the fuck long has she been the leader of Germany? How about fuck off and let someone else take over?

Merkel supporters are the lowest of the low. At least Osama Bin Laden had concrete beliefs and ideas that he worked towards openly.

She rolled her eyes like a petulent teenage girl.

not even being a Putin shill, but he is way more intelligent than almost any European leader. He may even be the most cunning in the world.

Eye rolls are rude, I'm surprised at her.

FPBP

Having a conversation with a woman is now mansplaining. RWDS when?

Merkel is such a fucking joke of a leader.

It must be really refreshing for Putin to rub shoulders with a real man like Trump instead of women like Merkel, Trudeau, and Macron.

youtube.com/watch?v=OQuceU3x2Ww

>Putin smarter than Merkel
>implying
Merkel literally has a doctorate and used to work as a quantum chemist.

>Ms Merkel said the priorities of the leaders' summit would be global trade and growth, climate change, energy, women's rights and development in Africa.

Sounds like the typical globalist checklist

She looks like me after I fill my drug test urine sample. Now she has to run water over the outside and hand it to the sample tech.

Putin went from a literally who KGB agent to arguably the richest and second most powerful man on earth.

Nuclear chemist here, you don't hold a fucking beaker like that

anyone with an IQ north of 120 could do a doctorate in science. I know plenty of retards who studied stem, including at the postgrad level. And I didn't say she was stupid, but she (like every other Euro politician) is intellectually and strategically straitjacketed, unlike Putin.

>second

It's incredible how you constructed an entire narrative just on a 5 second gif and without even needing to know the content or context of their conversation.

Fucking lmao

EHRMAGHERD POUTINE BTFO HOW CAN HE RECOVER FROM THIS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD xD xDxD

>ignoring a major world leader
>insulting a major world leader

Liberals are children.

Thank you for your support

A chemist you say...

>quantum chemistry

What the fuck are you talking about? Go suck her saggy fucking udders on another board faggot.

No you see, Putin is evil
And the enemy
And slay KWEEN

>50k reetwitters

WHITE MEN BTFO HAHAHHAHHA

Vote4Mami 2017 2021 2025 (we have no term limit btw :)

I'm not sure how having a doctorate in chemistry is more reasonable than someone working in intelligence for years when discussing geopolitical strategy.

Reddit is on the back button, cuck.

Merkel is trying so hard to turn Germany into a pile of ash.

She's doing a pretty good job.

>no rly merkel, i dealt with this shit in chechnya and you cannot underestimate jihadist insurgency in urban areas, particularly in terms of collateral damage, for example...

>MOMMY MERKEL JUST BLEW BIG BAD PUTIN THE FUCK OUT

Merkel is so fucking retard she probably don't even know who Putin is.

how do we know she wasn't rolling her eyes in agreement with the topic being discussed?

>Crimea is going well thank you. Now if you still need my energy, may I make a few suggestions on how we rephrase some of your statements regarding the Ukraine.

>50k retweets

>100k likes

The fuck is wrong with this world.

Leftys on twitter will cling to literally anything that validates their worldviews

lol

>She's hideous
Stopped reading there. Are you shill? Bc you make us look bad

I know a handful of them. You overestimate their intelligence bc of the big words.

>peperollingeyes.jpg

how the fuck is she still in power?

How do these retards not know she's against gay marriage? These people pick the worst figureheads. You got that cockroach terrorist "feminist", melting candle german lady, french rape victim, and the worst president in decades.

That fat guy in the red, just wants to get back to eating sausage.

what is mansplaining ?

>Trump tells Irish qt that she has a nice smile
>Fake news says that Trump is a literal rapist who has a torture dungeon for female captives in his basement

>Merkel rolls her eyes in front of another world leader, breaching the basics of diplomacy and hurting her nation's standing in the eyes of a country that has the largest nuke stockpile in the world
>Fake news says YASS QUEEN SLAYA!!!!

One thing about doctorate holders is that we're smart enough to know that there's not enough hours in the day to do everything, and that specialization is needed. I'm no more knowledgeable about chemistry than she is about machine learning; we're not authorities on everything.

Yet it has no children. And Putin does. Who is smarter?

the fuck is a nuclear chemist?

Also that's not a beaker, it's a Erlenmeyer flask, but you're right that's a stupid way to hold it

Apparently it's whenever a guy explains something to a girl and it's supposedly condescending as it's told from the male point of view without regard for the female pov. All in all, it's just utter bullshit from the left and a tactic they use to shame people into falling in line.

>Merkel literally has a doctorate
So does Putin. PhD in Economics: "strategic planning in the resource sector".
A bit more pertinent than quantum chemistry.
(Even if he did pay some nerd to ghost write his thesis - also pertinent.)

>underwear
Holy shit I'm a spaceman.

It shows she was always a fucking idiot.

>i-i-i like my fantasy, you're a cuck if you disagree
Stop sucking Putin's dick so hard

say "we" a few more times so people might think you actually hold a PhD and are not just a drop out LARPing for admiration for a laotian throat singing forum on a Friday night. Embarrassing dude.

May is also childless is she

>Around 2% of Americans hold doctoral degrees
>HURR IT'S IMPOSSIBLE

It's like basic first order logic eludes you.

DIDNT INTEND TO SCARE

That seems like more than is needed. Are there good jobs for all the PhD's

>eyes roll

She is just thinking about what he's saying about the trayectory of the missile.

A lot of people look up when they are thinking.

youtube.com/watch?v=TJyQpRfaGnw

But if this were Putin rolling his eyes at her...

The OP is one as well. Neither one of us has any idea what he's saying, or why she's rolling her eyes. He could be talking about something they find mutually distasteful and she's agreeing with him. Unlikely, but possible.

He's probably explaining her why communism is bad and she is thinking USSR was the best typical commie

She wasn't rolling her eyes. She was late for her fetal organ stem cell treatment and her face was starting to sag.

Not at all. There aren't enough people to support that many, which is why unless you're in the top 50% and immensely competitive you probably won't get a good position. I probably make a bit less than if I would've just went to some random tech company after finishing my masters. A lot of colleagues of mine ended up as post-grads, which typically make around 40-60k a year, with the hope of finding a more permanent research position or professorship down the road.

>Merkel is scared of dogs

Just like Muslims. Coincidence?

as if there arent stupid cunts everywhere, and as if merkel "rolling her eyes" means shes knows wtf she's talking about when she's could just be a stupid arrogant bitch

>Yeah isnt that infuckingcredible how he did that
>Reminds me of something hmm

Maybe people would suck Merkels more if there weren't 3 million other rabid nigs and beardbombs slobbering all over it.

also, manspaining better than vagblathering

I agree to that point, I strongly dislike people making up narratives simply because it fits their story on both sides. Whatever they're talking about chances are it will amount to nothing more than liberals indulging in a moral victory over a conservative German chancellor rolling her eyes. This is blog tier

I love how loser left tries so hard to seek a win. "HILLARY JUST BTFO TRUMP SHE SAID SHE SAID DROMPFL IS A MEANY HEAD". Pathetic.

Meanwhile:
>Trump posts a meme
>Gets a multi-billion dollar news corporation to further destroy their own credibility and draw bipartisan disapproval

>vagblathering

I like it. Is this OC?

How can you be afraid of a Labrador? She looks like a good dog. I would unironically give Putin's dog a belly rub

its when you have to explain some pretty basic logic stuff to some stupid cunt

>vagblathering
Not only am I going to start saying this, but I desperately want someone to say this as a retort to some feminist on live television.

this

>Merkel is to blame
There's a lot to blame starting with EU bureaucrats, don't give her all the praise for her short sighted economic polices.

might be,
did subverting of mansplaining meme w some anons 2 months ago, didn't use vagblatherig then though,
google doesn't know about it, so i guess it is on record now

It's when you have to walk a woman through something pretty basic because she's cuntfused

Fucking classic

see, it also expresses her deep feels.
the deeper the feels of a woman, the more infallible they are. thats just fundamental vagologic

Both your post and the tweet are pure fanfiction.

Interesting fact: Both Putin and Merkel have a black belt in judo. They know how to kill with their bare hands.

Maybe he was explaining a judo move to her.

I respect the restraint to not just rape her right there and then

kek

>women in politics at any level

She was a nice dog. ;____;

>grown man unironically using the word "mansplaining"

god help us

MOMMY YES! Is it milk time mommy?

The only thing I dislike about Merkel is her refugee shit.

This is just an ironic post right? I really hope so, because what you described is exactly what the left is doing and has done repeatedly with shit like the Polish President's wife not seeing Trump and they framed it as a sleight.

Trump is first, he is the commander in chief for a military that dwarfs Russia's. Not to mention our economic might. Pic related, we just scooped Russia's primary and pretty much only export industry.

kek I saw twitter advertising this immediately after it happened. Pathetic.

And what exactly is the original tweet doing?

Fake news strikes again. Unbelievable.