Bump

Bump.

Fun fact:
Pynchon lived in mexico

>No Harry Potter
Just kys

Change your flag back, Shlomo.

(You)

All those war books and you don't have a copy of the good war or the guns of august. Da fuq?

give me your best shot faggots

>paperback

tfw too poor for a bookshelf

Jared Taylor but no Jared Diamond? Gotta balance your identity politics with facts my dude

The surely Sup Forums will think I'm intellectual by posting their inforgraphs to a t starter pack.

>drummer
>too poor for a bookshelf
Makes sense

>4th edition D&D

Garbage taste, but at least it's not Pathfinder.

All my stuff's in storage, but we actually have a lot of the same books. You're the only other person I know with a copy of the necronomicon.

>faranheit 451

Unironically one of the best books I've ever read, somehow it not only predicted modern day liberalism but also our obsession with cellphones down to the little details like sleeping with earbuds in. It's almost fucking prophetic. It can't believe it's still read in schools.

I always wanted to read vineland. But I gave up after the first chapter of gravity's rainbow, so I've never attempted it.

R8 and H8 1/2

I don't own enough books to justify a bookshelf. I have a waist-high stack of Palladium RPG books, 3 Bibles, a bunch of books by Jonathan Edwards, CH Spurgeon, RC Sproul, James White, and other reformed theologians, a few books on the Early Church, writings of the early church (currently studying the Didache)...
My life is pretty much studying theology, playing Palladium roleplaying games, and browsing Sup Forums. I'm a miserable mess and I love it.

I recently read this and it was a pretty good book but animal farm back in high-school taught me the bullshit that is communism. "All animals are equal but some animals are more equal then others"

R8 and H8
2/2

put the turner diaries up on the shelf and dont hide it and only bring it out for pictures, fag.

But im halfway through reading it and its great :D

Go digital faggots

Reading is for grannies, homosexuals and liberals

Most of my books are on my kindle.

These are my only physical books.

Gotta have priorities

>electric jew fuel in the lower tenth
disgusting

Nice bindings of those classics, user.

>Current Year
>Still inviting people into your domicile

>Owning the post-hbo version of Game of Thrones

You colossal faggot.

Nice. Gravity's Rainbow was a great book. Reading it; for me, was an experience that lasted that lasted 5 months and drew out out quote a lot of emotions. There were times I got angry at it and didn't read.

Thanks, I got them from a community college book sale for a dollar each. I also was able to snag "Meditations" and works of Epictetus with the same binding as well .

I inherited the overwhelming majority of my non-fiction books excluding those written by Bernard Cornwell and Jack White.

He's talking about the videogames m80.

Ah lmao I figured "electric jew" meant Star Wars

Why even both reading at this point?

>reading the printed Jew

When the grid goes down you won't have your precious Chinese reading tablet but we will still have our books. Philistine.

Basic Economics, hell yeah!

Have you heard of the High Elves?

What, you mean like in Elder Scrolls?

David Irving books....read all of them!

Books on a shelf (mantle)

I fucking hate you so much.

What is it citizen?

If you've got to travel, by the nine divines stay on the roads. It's the Daedra, you see...

>this pic + a few thousand audio and ebooks

needed a last minute book in an airport my dude

>cuck wars
an hero fag.

goodtaste.mp4

"reading"
I bet you liked school.

>how to bomb the us govt
Great taste

this.
Fuck e books
Never
You can grab the real thing for 3 $ in some cheap ass second hand libraries

You wouldn't want to get any fingerprints on those Coulter books!

These are the ones on the chopping block, I've got about 150 more, but a good number of them are libfag tier from college

>You wouldn't want to get any fingerprints on those Coulter books!

i listened to her narrate the audiobook and liked it so much i bought a signed copy that was on 75% off sale.

I'll bite. In no real order. Pt 1

Checked. Nice theme of history and redpills. Keep collecting. I r8 seven out of ten.

reading is gay

Pt 2

>"good number" of libfag tier books
>20% is a good number?
>30 libfag tier books
>what the fuck ~30 classes of libfag shit
>well, maybe a few books per class, cuz liberal arts and reading and shit
>still ~10 classes/30 semester hours of libfag shit

What the fuck, user? How many liberal arts electives did your school make you take?

>The Cuckoo's Egg
Holy crap this takes me back.

Rate me, bitches.

How amerilard do you have to be to buy that 100% safe book
" MUH CURIOSITY "

How do I into Nazism/Fascism?

www.hownew.ru

Are you fucking retarded, that's the MDE book

All good reads I'm sure, but it never hurts to broaden your booklist a bit.

- - - a bukbin leefe ...

Discarded library books?

>When the grid goes down you won't have your precious Chinese reading tablet but we will still have our books. Philistine.

kindles can have up to 30 hours of battery life and can store literally 1000 books per 2 gb of storage with swappable micro sd cards to literally carry 100,000's books with you in your POCKET that u can bookmark, search for keywords, etc.

even a cheap consumer-grade crappy solar panel dedicated to just charging a kindle once in a while would last a life time. for less than what are battery chargers?

Do you have a solar charger that has a usb output?

You should shoop in a few good titles before posting.

80 bucks you fucgin faggots

>Atlas Shrugged
Hunger games was decent, but it is childish entertainment

leaf/10

Sup Forums handbook...

>Do you have a solar charger that has a usb output?

yup, i have multiple 1200 and 400 batteries with usb ports and multiple solar panels.

i keep the batteries plugged in to keep fully charged. i have used them in black outs. i also have abs batteries for my network and main pc.

gas genny in storage

lmao i don't read books nigga

I usually just borrow books from the library.

I have a degree in political science for pre-law along with an econ degree.

That's actually pretty cool, but batteries do die out eventually. I have a large collection of digital books too, but to rely on them to the point where you shun physical copies of books is foolish.

Yeah, so did the people of Alexandria.

Reading is gay. If you read books you are literally a homosexual.

Most of history is in an easily digestible TV format anyways these days so books are really becoming obsolete. And places like Wikipedia are far superior anyways.

Too much liberal faggotry in there. Clean it up, gents.

I'm working on mind now. Trust me, it's going to blow your minds but I'll only shelf books I've read front to back so give me a few years.

>Reading is gay. If you read books you are literally a homosexual.
>Most of history is in an easily digestible TV format anyways these days so books are really becoming obsolete. And places like Wikipedia are far superior anyways.

Usually I say this in jest but seriously kys plebian

was a quick fun read. not bad. I love dystopia.

Atlas Shrugged was one of the worst books I ever forced myself through btw

Just finished reading that two weeks ago and I fucking loved it!
Best book I've ever read

So far this summer I've read the Israel Lobby (Mearsheimer & Walt) -- World War II (Keegan) Churchill, Hitler, and the Unnecessary War (Buchanan), and On the Genealogy of Morality (Nietzsche). You guys need to read all these with the exception of World War II. Also, reading much of the Bhagavad Gita but some faggotry is going on with the shipping of my physical copy.

Working a big one The Fortunes of Africa by Martin Meredith and Surviving the Economic Collapse by Piero San Giorgo is being shipped. The Fortunes of Africa is a monster. Great stuff, no other book of its kind. The ((libs))) say he's (((unsentimental))) and (((pessimistic))). I think they means he's unsemitic.

Let me know if you have any recommendations.

I hope one day you change your mind. I thought it was one of your better books. Aristotle is great too. What is Fingerprints of the Gods?

Fuckin statist

>having the hunger games on your shelf
Considering it appears you're in 9th grade, you shouldn't be posting here. This is a 18+ board

I don't see many books of legalese / law / contract / finance etc in here

Love the picture ;), read 1984

This was from one class...

I chose the ecoterrorism one myself for an end of semester project. The professor cucked me out of a perfect opportunity to order the turner diaries and maintain plausible deniability, but she didn't want us to get on watch lists so we just read excerpts from it online. Little did (((they))) know that a class on extremism would help start me on the path to becoming an extremist myself.