Celebs/musicians you dropped after Sup Forums

I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

billboard.com/articles/columns/rock/6745024/roger-waters-hillary-clinton-nuclear-bomb-bernie-sanders-donald-trump-pink-floyd
youtube.com/watch?v=BE3GlOp71w8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Floyd fan for decades.

Really didn't need to see that

None because I don't listen to modern music.

Only baroque music and Gregorian chant.

Multi-millionaire larping as a SJW who hasn't done anything decent, musically speaking, since 1975.

Fucking boomers.

Im practically Wagner exclusive. Swallowed too many pills

>liking moby regardless of his political views

Tannhauser overture is my favorite piece.

Second biggest cunt in music after Bono.

>those comments
That backfired

bitch please, Play is one of the best albums of all time

And it's funny cuz during the election he said how bad Hillary was. billboard.com/articles/columns/rock/6745024/roger-waters-hillary-clinton-nuclear-bomb-bernie-sanders-donald-trump-pink-floyd

any female fronted metal band

>not just ordering a full fucking plate of hash browns with green onions and hot sauce on top.

I prefer music played by humans

THe gods entry into Valhalla is mine. There is something about it that apeals. The end of Tannhauser is unbeatable though.

That is the right idea. Dead artists can't disappoint.

I liked the Die Feen Overture.

Bono is a Jew. In his old age it is forcing his face into utter Shlomonoid.

>Moby goes into Denny's to take selfies and bitch about the non-vegan menu on Facebook

That's really sad.

Do you think John Frusciante would be a political cuck? I really hope not because he seems cool and I'd hate for politics to make me drop him

I still like pink floyd but ive come to dislike waters, I guess its ok since he pretty much hates his fans anyways

Well, Wagner did say that Jews are uncapable of making any worthwhile art. The guy was as redpilled as they come.

I hope you are joking.

youre a metalhead arent you, thats cute, but modern metal is almost entirely computerized in a studio, riffs, drums, solos, its all programmed on a computer

Tchaikowsky here

dennys has salad and fruit, why are commie vegans such drama queens? if you dont like something, dot go to the place, dont watch or listen to the thing, whatever it is, no one is forcing them

Rush; formed by jew and lolbertarian drummer.

Billy Joel; jew.

Steely Dan; jew with degenerate band name.

Can't unsee them as antifa fuel

every rapper ever, everyone is a gibs me that dindu or a sellout

ill still listen but most are pure we wuz kings crap

ice-t: The Iceberg/Freedom of Speech... Just Watch What You Say! is pretty decent

Southern man don't need him around anyhow

tim heidecker
i loved tim and eric, now i cant even look at it without being disgusted

He hasn't been able to drum for over a decade...even to a recording of his own songs.

That guy is a cuck here too, please keep that whiny baby.

the replies to that post are golden.

Moby complains about vapid Kardashian culture and yet he made the song "South Side" with no doubt girl. Shameful bald eunuch.

>not adding a side of avocado, sliced tomato, and toast with jam

It's almost like he WANTS to complain huh?

It wouldn't surprise me dude used to be a huge heroin junkie. Just because you disagree with someone doesn't mean you have to disregard their art. You can separate the art from the artist.

Shame, pic related is one of the best albums ever.

Literally who

listen to david glilmores solo work, pretty obvious who the brains of the floyd operation was, he keeps writing releasing very listenable material, waters is touring off the decades old catalogue he won in a lawsuit

OMG one of the commenters names is SUZETTE!
best female name in existence!

He was an egoist faggot

Meanwhile my boy Billy Corgan is still fucking based.

10/10

They've always been commies.

Only until I last saw George Bush did I realize I was brainwashed as a kid to hate him, especially with the Green Day - American Idiot album. When Bush came out to comment on current issues I was super sad. I felt bad for all the hate I had for him.

It's true Jew. Zero creativity.

Syrup is supposed to be from trees, faggot.

Before pol
All of them.
I don't buy music or pay for media other than internet connections.

Billy Joels music is still great though.

WELL LARS? HMM? WHAT SAY YOU?!

i wish neil young had died in 1992, right after Harvest Moon came out, he would have been immortalized. Instead hes spent the last 25 years being a senile old cuntfart and a terrible songwriter

Pumpkin head looked like the most likely to sperg, but he's kept it together.

I hate metal. I mostly listen to classic rock,alt rock, jazz, soul, and funk.

>None because I don't listen to modern music.
>Only baroque music and Gregorian chant.
What a supreme gentleman.

You have to be mental to be great. Adolph was a true fucking fanatic.

>fuck the corporations and capitalism gimmick
>none of their fans notice they are millionaires contracted with sony who would never be as successful without capitalism
>sells tshirts and bumper stickers at concerts
>FUCK CAPITALISM!!!

Billy Talent

youtube.com/watch?v=BE3GlOp71w8
Lemmy "the white race needs to be bred out cause of racism" Kilmeister not the only one but probably the hardest

>Baroque music
Vivaldi or die muthafucka

>He was an egoist
Right, just like every other great man throughout history. Get back in line, plebian

what do you mean?

That is a good point but if someones a raging leftist I have to drop them entirely

My nig-nig! Baroque music has this sense of dignity that gets lost with all the brassy decadence of the Classical era. As for the Gregorian chants, as a Catholic I have no idea why we moved away from Latin. The word of God should never be pedestrian, where is the respect and fear in that?

Well, I hope Neil Young will remember a southern man don't need him around anyhow

His grandmother was LITERALLY a jew anyway.

Seriously.

Lemmy always came off as a pure degenerate shithead. Never understood the love for him even if he had a pretty cool voice.

Most musical types are shitlibs, so this ends up being a huge retarded exercise in cutting off your nose to spite your face. Usually they're uninformed idiots in every field other than music, because that's their entire life, so *of course* they have retarded political views. Especially because being vaguely liberal is the default setting everyone starts off with.

Moby was the definition of cuck ten years before the word in its current form was coined.

>heroin junkie who spent most of his life in southern california
What do you think ?

hes never been able to drum lol every song is the same fuckin beat

Post musicians who would have supported trump

Please delete this for me

What the fuck were you expecting?

He has a severely tard son. Timmah! tier.

this is pre pol but i remember system of a down whole anti war/oil thing but then a bunch of photos popped up of them driving gas guzzling hummers

>Only until I last saw George Bush did I realize I was brainwashed as a kid to hate him
I saw Bush for who he was from the get go. If Cheney hadn't been puppeteer him from the get-go, he might've had a decent shot at achieving what Trump's actually been able to pull off so far

Haha that retarded ending in Rat Race. I kept feeling so sorry that John Cleese lost all his money to lazy niggers.

Good riddance no one liked him anyways

All of them. Except Black Sabbath. Can't let them go.

Loved them during my teen rebellion years and then I realized they were full of shit. Still listen to them though. Instrumentally they are amazing. Same for any Chris Cornell band

Lars is a fucking twat

What about the other side? Shitty celebs you didn't like/care about but surprisingly discovered what they support Trump.

This was after he was caught with a huge cache of SS memorabilia.

Tom Morello was on Bill Maher a few months ago. As expected, he bashed Trump but he at least wasn't shilling for Hillary.

MSM in general

I was never a fan, but there was plenty of salt here over it.

How to dismantle any faggot vegan's arguments and leave them in a head spin for days
1.Ask "so, you value animal life as much as human life?" (Yes)
2.Then why don't you focus your efforts on helping homeless people and orphans, where you can actually make a difference with your money on vegan food and your time, instead of "MUH NOT FUNDING THE MEAT INDUSTRY" in which you not purchasing meat has less of a chance of impacting anything than the chance of someone winning the lottery?

James cancels him out, so a I still listen to Metallica. James said he moved out of the Bay Area because he couldn't take the smugness from leftists anymore.

I wanted him to go even before that

thats great but you can go ahead and pick any of neils albums from the 70s and it'll be better than the entire skynyrd library

hahahahahahahahaha

>listening to Green Gay

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha