Any other transhumanist here?

How will life be like in 2050?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)
youtube.com/watch?v=nugdYUfo0CI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how many of your self are you willing to give out for power? for me new eyes would be enough

>How will life be like in 2050?
You won't live to see it. Neo-Luddism is here to smash your childish fantasies. Rage Against The Machine.

worse

>tfw became a Luddite and Religious after finding meaning if life.

Feels so much better than being the edgy atheist transhumanist person I was. Its no way to live without meaning.

Me.

it depends on how you see it. The EU will have collapsed after nationalist uprisings and secession movements, the US will have faced the biggest race struggle and period of rioting since the 60s, but this time it'll be worse. The US will have self-segregated into ethnic enclaves, effectively creating mini-countries within the US. Cryptocurrency will have completely destroyed (((central banking))), so the era of Keynesianism/corporatism will end (crowdfunding and new financing ways with cryptos will have displaced traditional financial institutions) and we'll end up with an anarchic market for cryptocurrency. Welfare states will have collapsed because of this inability to print money, so we'll see a massive reduction in government sizes (albeit not without a fight), plus a great movement for internet privacy. Gene editing, biotech and other augments will become more accessible and cheap thanks to 3D printing and the erosion of IP/copyright laws because of the internet. Europe will have a race war between natives and Africans/Middle-easterners.

So, in short:

+ Cryptos will save us from the state
+ Ethnic conflict
+ Free markets with anonymity
+ Erosion of IP/copyright laws
+ Cool biotech gadgets
+ Collapse of welfare states

And the negatives:

- Ethnic conflict
- Government trying to damage control cryptos
- Central banks chimp out and try to do a crackdown bitcoin e-commerce

We will live in interesting times, my friend.

Transhumanism is for cucks who like to watch their waifu get CYBER'D by big black sexbots. You are literally the singularity's bitch, you are a slave to something that doesn't even have a soul.

Primitive tribalism allows humans to remain human. Preferably a neo-tribalism with an organic social structure but also guns, modern medicine etc. to fight off the transhumanist faggots and their robot army.

Take the Iron Pill you nerd.

>Transhumanist
>Transhuman
>Trans

Faggot.

No wonder you say iron pill. You're too much of an idiot to actually comprehend that the universe is one being.

Take the Green Pill you brain decayed useful idiot.

Juden-frei

>Europe will have a race war between natives and Africans/Middle-easterners.
BEST TIMELINE!

I too look forward to it, my fascist friend.

>Never thought I'd die fighting side by side with a libertarian
>What about side by side with a friend?
>Aye, I could do that.

Cyborgs will be the thing.

You will get augmentations.

Humans won't have to reproduce anymore..

A new stage of enlightenment will occur but a great loss in human life will respur the meaning of life. Abrahamic and personal gods will die.

The self is an illusion. The base materials that make you up, existed in say the form of an apple your ancestor ate to stay alive. The soil used to grow that apple. The deer they consumed to continue on.
The star that gives us energy.
You are just a focal point of awareness for the time being. Even when you are gone, there is an experience of you. Whether it be the memory of death, or a tombstone for some one to view.

very interested in your ideas, please redpill me some more

Meaning is applied. You failed at philosophy. So some one else needed to give you meaning, because you were too weak willed to find your own. So you took some one elses meaning.

Shoulder to Shoulder with the An-Cap Tribes?
Aye, I could do that.

Make it Hoppean white separatists and we have a deal. You'll be welcome in our bitcoin-funded private property whites-only nation where contracts are automatically enforced by a public source blockchain.

>You'll be welcome in our bitcoin-funded private property whites-only nation where contracts are automatically enforced by a public source blockchain.
You better let me in. Someone's gonna have to Violate the NAP if you want that future to be possible.
>If you want to make an Omelette...

so you're a machine who want's to become human? or did you mean transborg?

The times in which we live are by themselves a gross violation of the N.A.P. The time for arguments is over, I'm afraid,

Phasing out Man for Machine & Merging Man with Machine.(Talked about it in the "Globalist Endgame" thread which can be found here: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)

Cyborgs, AI's, Robots, Artificial Wombs, Drones, Super Computers, Bio-Mechanical(Would fit right in with Giger), etc

Some Power Structures are either working on this stuff and/or have access to all of these things. Trans-Humanism is fascinating.

Either a surprising return to traditional values which hinders the advancement of mankind in the unnatural ways that science could provide or,
genetic manipulation and by extension maybe stem cell recovery methods become commonplace and relatively achievable for whatever country has a fucking middle class, allowing for a whole new tier of furfaggotry and otherkinism.

Not so sure about crypto currency being allowed to flourish at all. If I was (((them))), I would regulate and criminalize anything involving the exchange of crypto to dissuade it becoming accepted by the everyday citizen. Either that or lockdown controls on the internet to an insane degree, though I admit that I have no idea how effective either of these methods would be in practice.

Crypto relies on public ledgers and open source technology. The only way to stop it would be to literally shut down the entire internet. Cryptos will save us from the Jew, at last.

Quite the predicament. Why don't you use this one!
youtube.com/watch?v=nugdYUfo0CI