I know Trump comes here, lets keep this thread going in the hopes The God Emperor graces us with a post

I know Trump comes here, lets keep this thread going in the hopes The God Emperor graces us with a post.

D-Donald is here?

GAS THE KIKES MR TRUMP

Trump here. Hello friends. Tremendous job you're doing here!

You're all gullible retards. You voted for me and you fell for all my lies, hook line and sinker? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I'm getting more rich while you guys just sit around and rot all day.

Don't mind my flag, just quickly visiting Justin over here. Who is the best leader ever by the way. Canada loves him. Great prime minister. Lots of great things he's doing for the country. Bigly!

man that pic just brings a smile to your face because you know he knows what he's doing

No fucking way

KYS

proof or leave

Hi, Mr. President. Hope you read this. I voted for you knowing wholeheartedly that you would be serving both the best interests of the American people, as well as those that helped you in your long, successful business career and those that helped you get elected. Any mature adult understands that nepotism is somewhat expected and begrudgingly allowed at such a high level of political office (read: Rex Tillerson), we get that. No problem. On a grander scale, though, I and many of my contemporaries greatly appreciate your genuine care for the American people. We haven't had someone who wasn't a career politician in the oval office since Reagan, and many conservatives remember the Reagan era fondly, despite the looming threat (or greatly impotent farce, as we saw with the collapse) of the USSR.

Now we are faced by a quantitatively immense group of people that want to see us harmed, both American citizens and Western culture as a whole; more immense, arguably, than at any point this far in modern history. Know that the 'silent majority' that the left so foolishly underestimated is legitimately frightened of a nuclear-capable North Korea, of a nuclear-capable Iran, of the grander political implications of further unilateral military action in Syria, etc. Our faith in the efficacy of our armed forces somewhat lends a comforting thought, however fleeting in the face of such threats to our very existence.

We have the utmost faith in you as our Commander-in-Chief, and we are behind you. Despite the flaccid mewlings of an increasingly irrelevant Left or the distressing beliefs of our own home-grown anarchists, we will remain resolute. The old saying of, "When times get tough, the tough get going" strikes as quite an apropos mantra for us all to take note of.

Godspeed.

I appreciate you all and I want you to know, no matter what the media says, I will never stop fighting for you.

Sr. doesn't...

where's the wall

timestamp or gtfo

Is this real?

I just use a washcloth

Show us your shower

show your old man tiddies

I let the help go for the 4th. And I've been... swimming, in a chlorinated pool...