UK Man Has Baby

can someone explain the science of this please? burger education, help me out

archive.fo/RP62b

>man

It's called living in the dystopian nightmare that is the UK

Id's nod a mann!

Because it's not a man. Didn't mommy and daddy have that talk with you?

The media is full of bullshit and idiots.
Talking pills doesn't make a vagoo a penor, even if the pulls make her more masculine.

why do all ftms have those stupid ear plugs

Degeneracy.

>visibly wearing a chest binder
>exposes the body of a woman
>wearing women's jeans with a masculine belt
>"Hi. I'm a man."

>a man came to my house and passed me the sperm in a pot
>Mein sides

so much for the hippocratic oath

That's a big sausage

>That thing being artificially pumped up and hardened like titanium and fucking you in the ass

I want to know the context of this photo. Everything about it confuses me.

What's with the yellow tube? Is that a tranny catheter?

Why does she have such a shitty tattoo on her left thigh?

What's wrong with her other leg??

Why does her penis look like a corn dog?

I came to post this.
Pretty sure that freak has no man parts between its legs.

>man

>her penis
Stop being a bigot that is a stunning and brave man

The yellow tube is for piss

The 'penis' is created by taking off a layer of skin from the legs/arms and grafting it onto the cunt

Just a reminder that liberals are promoting ideas and practices which are an abomination of everything that is just and reasonable in this world

I can't wait for the uprising my friend

I wish I didnt know this, but its a surgical process called a 'Phalloplasty', origionally made for male accident survivors that had become ... less male.

One of the options involves a pump (stored in the scrotum) that is squeezed until the desired erection level is achieved (it has a slow release drain). That tube is likely another 'pump' option.

and that red on the leg is where the 'dickflesh' came from.

Hahaha. Gross.

>use legflesh to make new cock
>now I have to shave my dick

How would anyone derive sexual pleasure from an act like that other than Dobson turned gay?

it's a dyke not an actual man

*Correction: mentally ill lesbian has baby.

The left's realityphobia has become acute.

>go to gym
>getting swole
>everyone baffled you're using equipment with your dick
>never skip leg day

Anyone else suspect about the fact that these dykes with mental disorders are almost always ugly. Surely every once in a while, one would be attractive. I'm thinking it's the combo of their parents not loving them and being ugly and getting picked on in school. It's the old proverbial one-two punch

We should be encouraging this. The more the left pushes this Dr. Frankenstein freak show crap the more normies will be repulsed and come over to our side.

It is a defective female that chopped off her tits and takes hormones. The kid should be aborted and will be lucky not to have hormone related physical disorders.

Yellow tube is a catheter. The flesh tube is thigh skin that was relocated. The damaged thigh is where the skin came from.

for u

If she is taking hormones that should be considered child abuse.