Tinder = Power

Never before in history a woman had so much power in her fingertips. This will not end well, remember this. I was horny so I decided to swip some rights and believe or not all I could find on tinder was English and American sluts vacationing here. They come here and just by opening their phone they have countless of dicks to choose from (and of course they will go for the chadiest of the chads). However, this is not normal. A woman nowadays can sleep with like 15 guys in the same day if she wanted to. Guys are so desperate for pussy that would say 'yes' even to the fatties. Just think of it from your perspective. You go to a foreign country, you open your phone and you instantly without having to sweat about it, you have the prettiest girls of that country waiting to come to your house to have sex. Too much power.

Social media of all types is a curse user.
It is degrading society to a level that cannot be reversed short of nuke war or EMP

that might....be an actual prostitute.

Have cash ready.

>You go to an Asian country, you open your phone and you instantly without having to sweat about it, you have the prettiest girls of that country waiting to come to your house to have sex.

FTFY
thats how the white bois roll.
white trash roasties can go fuck jamal and abdullah and I get some sweet asian puss for it.

As if the Western world is somehow relevant to the rest of the planet.

Theres barely 900 million Westerners to 7 billion non-Westerners. Masculine tribes conquer feminine tribes.

Wisest advice.

>Can't buy weed and pussy with Disney Dollars.

I'm glad I'm married

But I kinda want to be some just to plow through pussy 24/7 for a few months with this app.

>i know how to ride a dick but im still not sure how taxes work

fucking lol, offer to give her some tax/financial advice. i've tried it before and it works

>GlobalisAsian

I totally agree but the other social media are not as bad. With tinder, you basically use it just to get laid (other than a few hipsters and noobfags that want to pretend that it is for something else). Is there a solution user?

ye, only problem that I am not attracted to Asians

Tinder is for playas not virgins. Dont use tindef if you cant score a girl in public.

reminder that it only works if you are chad looking

You do realise to japs you are what niggers are to you in this situation?
Japs are prolly laughing in the same manner as you are thinking "Fuck these roasties they can go to the pathetic whites" and so on.
White whores are too hard for you so you go to a country that is obsessed not with you, but with your whiteness and the fact that youre a westener, but in the same light, every girl that uses tinder is a whore.

Don't do it user, getting married and having a stable family is far more fulfilling than diseased poon.

its really true tho
as a tall white man with broad shoulders and colorful eyes you're literally a god to those chinks.
last time I was there random chinks came up to me wanting to make pictures with me.

like why the fuck bother trying to impress some blown out white roastie slut when I can have as much tight virgins as I want?

Yes. Same with any other dating app or website.

The only power they have is the power you give them.

>Virgins

>why the fuck bother trying to impress some blown out white roastie slut
because the pussy is gud

You could invite a roastie slut over and fuck her silly on that comfy blanket under some Christmas lights while it snows.

yes but i can't stop beta males. they keep giving them this power and if you try to redpill them they fight back. it feels like they WANT to be beta

Have fun whoring your youth away

that would be good

This

You pay money for roads, a 3 years old know that bitch.

can you give me an alternative? (im not baiting just curious)

I use tinder to knock up white women. The sluttier the woman the better so it's harder to trace back to me. I prick a hole in the rubber and make sure to grind it in deep. I don't care anything about the woman except that she's white. I'm hoping to single handedly produce fifty white babies. So far I've done this to about 25 women. I know I will be financially ruined and could be in prison. I accept my fate because I'll die happy knowing I spread my seed far more efficiently than if I'd married and had kids .

>ever downloading tinder
don't support the electric jew, they only wish to enforce feminist propaganda and racemixin./

TWELVE SCOOPS C'MON
LEAVING HUMANITY BEHIND

Not necessarily. Young "alpha" males come across as very effeminate and they are under NO pressure to start families or do anything productive. The betas are stuck, the way they are now is the only way they know how to be.

pussy still feels good
unless you're in an asian country

Do something thatll matter 10 years from now.
Its not about what you do, its about how you tie it to your life and how it benefits you in the future.
Too often we sacrifice the future for today and that is exactly why the world is in the shitter.

>From Argentina

I can confirm, our women are white, hot and trashy

>pussy still feels good
ye but the face? close my eyes?

Fucking kek

>Guys are so desperate for pussy that would say 'yes' even to the fatties
Men are the problem

I don't care I just want the pussy, the asian pussys demand dick and white dick is in big demand and somebody gotta satisfie that demand, thats how the market works boi,
my absolute average 7 incher here is as big as their fucking arm there and the chink woman literally whorship me.
it really caresses my ego and makes me feel good because thats the treatment a demigod like me deserves.
white roastie shits are just too entitled and too full of shit, full to the brim with liberal cancer and drama games, meanwhile the chink woman would cut off a tit to blow my dick.

why settle for a few thousend white roasties who might or might not fuck you when you can pick from literally billions of slant eyed woman?
I'm all for maximizing profits so thats why I work International and have loads of money that I can afford trips to asia on a monthly basis.

I just need to pop the collar on my poloshirt and the chink pussys in a 150 meter radius turn into fountains.

>tinder

ever heard of planned parenthood?

I find this too crass to sleazy. She is a tragedy, like so many girls today.

She'll probably never figure out how taxes work either, which is sad in itself.

civilization ends not with a bang but with a sloppy cunt sound

There are actually tons of prostitutes on dating sites who don't ever actually mention payment for sex.

They use gestures, symbolism or specific wording to communicate between potential buyers.

Except Asian male does not attract any form of feminine on universe. Therefore their whining makes no effort

First off he's likely not talking about Japan
Secondly what are the Jap's fallback? Robots?

I'm just horny user. do you have an alternative to suggest?

Do this in a place like Northern Ireland, where abortion is still illegal.

Based. You should drive to a different town every weekend - harder to get caught that way.

You sound deranged. Also you cant shit talk white girls when youre doing the same thing hans.

ah yes never mind the single mother problem

That pic makes me laugh every single time

>why settle for a few thousend white roasties who might or might not fuck you when you can pick from literally billions of slant eyed woman?
simply because gold is more valuable than coal

fuck i forgot pic

>maximizing profits
quality > quantity

>They use gestures, symbolism or specific wording to communicate between potential buyers.
such as?

Tinder isn't even worth it your competing against hundreds of other chads who even stoup to fucking 5/10's when they're drunk so their egos are blown out of control and you have to say the perfect shit and entertain dull, double digit IQ, shit conversationalists like a clown to get laid. Since they added the pay for swipes that put peoples profiles to the top matches are even harder to come by now. I fucked a few girls on it last year and had a few others send me nudes but since they added the boost shit I only get like 3 matches a week now compared to the 3-6 a day I used to get selectively swiping. I don't even bother messaging anymore and when I do it's usually just to warn them about international jewry and fucking around at least getting a laugh.

wrong, the chink woman are the gold.
gold that just lies around waiting for you to pick it up and you can choose which one you want whenever you want.

the white roasties are the coal, what do you think where the word coalburner comes from?

I think I will never go back to a white woman as the chinks fullfill all my fetishes and desires without complaining or playing mindgames.

>when youre doing the same thing
based

>the chink woman are the gold
please kraut. you are not speaking to an amauter here.

I hate Tinder. I get recommend by friends sometimes with my cousins and exes. I'm not sure if they're doing in purpose or they're clueless.

I guess part and parcel of living in a "small" town.

Love it when I go overseas though. Fucked more than a few in Japan and South Korea.

Tinder is degenerate

>just to warn them about international jewry
can you post a screenshot or two?

>25 single mom white children

You just created 25 lefties/transpeople for us to deal with in a couple of years. Thanks you fucking faggot

>cousins
are you of those incestious guys?

>Fucked more than a few in Japan and South Korea
tinder works in asia?

Closing your eyes isn't that hard

I knew a happa dude just like Elliot Rodgers. He didn't look that bad, could easily get some decent girls, but he was just fucking autistic and socially retarded beyond belief to the point he could have been a 10/10 and girls wouldn't want to be anywhere near him after a few minutes.

idk what it is that makes happa chicks fine but happa dudes completely fucked up, but it's a strange phenomenon.

was Gary right Sup Forums?

workout
don't jerk it
sort yourself out and go for a wife, not quick dick flick

Naw, that's why I hate it. That said one of my cousins told me she finds me hot as fuck and I had to take a cold shower...

And yeah. There are other dating apps in Asia but more than enough of the locals use it. You also have the tourists that use it too. Get all kinds of pussy when overseas.

Was and still is.

Pic related

literally impossible. you can't control it after a point

digits confirm

That better not be ice cream you're talking about

Phone posting now so diff IP.
All my good ones were on my old phone 7/10 times it warming them of the zog doesn't even get a response

top kek! thanks for this user

Nvm same IP still connected to wifi

You gotta cuck them. Not even lying. I was a male feminist until I got cucked and saw how women really act.

keko. if you have more then post them if you can

>tattoo
He's no less degenerate.

can confirm not worth. got chamlydia from a tinder grill last month.

granted first time it's happened out of like 5 meet ups but now i'm spooked

Do something that matters and makes you a better person instead of sucking dick 24/7

>Try tinder for like 2 days
>Expressly say no skinny bitches in my profile
>Matched with nothing but skinny bitches
Fuck this shit delete

>He's no less degenerate.
looks a Thors hammer desu
maybe he is our guy?

chubby chaser?

all I have atm, ruined my old phone which had some gems on it unfortunately.

>was Gary right Sup Forums?
Mini-golf is pretty fun

it's ok

we are a fickle people

Paid company only

complete opposite for me.

I'm skinny and winter is cold, so I like having something to cuddle up with.

I say "no weed smokers" on my profile and get a few girls telling me about how they like weed.

Holy shit how pathetic are you guys. Not every hot girl uses Tinder because you beta cucks are the only ones on it. You think CHAD needs to use Tinder to get pussy? No. They do it so they feel better about themselves. If a woman uses Tinder she's probably a disgusting creature you don't want to be associated with anyways. It's the calibre of woman you associate yourself with you idiots. That's what no on on this board ever seems to understand. There are quality woman out there you just have to find them, and they def don't use tinder.

>I'm married
Haha loser

How does it feel being a slave for the rest of your life?

None of the good men are on Tindr. Any top-notch guy they find on Tindr is guaranteed to be there looking for easy lay's, which disqualifies his as a good man. Any good woman figures this out immediately. Online dating is for the dregs - ignore it, make fun of it. You are missing nothing but a self-selection of the lowest society has to offer. If you meet a girl and she DOESN'T use any dating apps you've got one worth talking to.

best place to meet women irl? bar sluts are annoying

leave it to the literal nigger to be the wisest one in the thread

Yes you can. Why not? Men =/= women.

Endorphin Boost =/= Power

It feels good but sex isnt power. I just saw a roastie throw herself of a BoA building in DTLA today.

>From Argentina

what a fuckign degenerate, disgusting, every day im more disgusted at girls in this country GOOD LORD