Trumpbabies

How does it make you feel that you faggots are being blindy led around by the fat orange oompa loompa? You have not had an original thought in your entire lives and likely are only angry because you and your tiny dick cant get laid.

Shit I hate that good artists are such gigantic cucks

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Lol. I doubt they even gave him the right codes. They probably said the code for the missiles is mexico.

I disagree with yours and the artists message but I kinda like the pic :)

Tired of losing yet? we are just getting started winning.

Jokes on you. I get laid when I want, make $200k/year, and get free Junior Bacon Cheeseburgers whenever I want.

This guy hasn't lurked enough

ugh... *whips out cock*

>Fatshaming
Really problematic.

shame you feel that way about yourself, if you try real hard to improve every facet of your life you should be able to come out on top, maybe even be as good.

projecting ones own insecurities and failures on others isn't healthy, you should channel that energy into something productive.

Do center-left people even like to see those constant lefty obscene Trump memes that collectivist people always spew?

Hi there pot, my names kettle. Stop calling me black.

> Fear Trump
> Hate Trump
> Be he is the one spewing hate and fear

doing it wrong.

no, i myself don't find any of it to be funny or memorable, its just wasted effort. its more detracting from the overall message, i should be able to have a thought about the message with the image rather than just snub my nose in disgust at yet another pile of smut.

Suck my dick you delusional faggot. It's bigger than you are used to, so don't choke on it.

trump could rape me and I wouldn't care as long as it pisses you idiots off

Give me an example of a original thinking by the left.

2 posts by ID.
Larp.
Sage

I hated people long before Trump came around

Every achivement of mankind has been thanks to leftists. Philosopht, math, art, science. Every great mind from plato to einstein has been a liberal.

>Every achivement of mankind has been thanks to leftists. Philosopht, math, art, science. Every great mind from plato to einstein has been a liberal.
What a load of shit!

Not gonna lie, former goge vandire supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching this guy take over the imperium. But in all seriousness we can't let him get the exterminatus codes.

Finally, a man in charge who is who he says he is, not putting on this big charade like obama and many before him.

I am glad to be represented by a man that can take an entire news network off the rails with a simple tweet.

See it's funny because you copy and paste this everywhere thus furthering the meme it gets funnier with repetition hahaha XD

No Way Broooo.. Puffff... cough. cough, Like dude the left totally invented the Atom Bomb so the Left could win against Right Wing Nationalists. /s

>breastfeeding is something gross we should be disgusted by

What did liberals mean by this...?

Nice try antifa faggit

Everyone of both sexes is more comfortable beingruled by a super alpha.

History will laugh at trump and his supporters for the rest of time itself

How does it feel being an empty headed Jewish golem?

trump calls out skippy this afternoon, 20 minutes later every other thread is a 'drumpf' thread. realllly makes you think.

Shit-tier b8

Cnn is attacking the people