I'd like to take this opportunity to ridicule all the 7/7/17...

I'd like to take this opportunity to ridicule all the 7/7/17, tinfoil-hat retards who predicted TEH END OF TEH WORLD!!!111!1111 today.

Suck a dick. Your latest prediction (in a LONG list of predictions) is BTFO again.

at least there was no abortion psa

Wrong, Trump and Putin meeting had to be symbolic in some way.

But there is one common element in all the "End of the World" predictions. They never came true.

23rd of September

God i wish they did i just want to die.

Have you not heard of the massive pedophile bust? I was never a fan of the sky is falling shit, but a happening is a happening ~~~

It's because it was called out & made public so it was stopped. see?

Right? Tomorrow for sure tho.

It wasn't the end of the world but it was the begining of a downward spiral in the economy that will come to fruition sometime mid august. Stock are over inflated in value once the start to fall it will be a race to see who can dump their shares the fastest. Also most if not all airlines based in the US will collapse.

> implying events that set to change the course of human history didn't happen today

There's always some retarded spin to salvage the flopped prediction. Let me make it simple... compare what you just said to what was predicted. That's right...

Absolutely no one was predicting the end of the world you abysmal retard. All these dates mark shifts. 9/11. 2012. 7/7. There are small changes in the current day that manifest itself over the course of years/decades. The G20 summit today started something that will forever change the course of history. Only fools look for absolute signs. These are just markers. Guideposts if you will.

I predicted that it would kick off big time in Hamburg, I otherwise thought something unpredictable might happen so

It's not 7/8 yet, still at least five hours in the West coast.

>There are small changes in the current day that manifest itself over the course of years/decades.

Might as well add 11/8 and 7/4, NK's first ICBM, to that list as well.

and its only 10:26 on the East Coast. OP is a FAGGOT

POTUS TRUMP HAS OFFICIALLY DECLARED THE HAPPENING.
>Check his 7/7/17 weekly address where at the end he weirdly adds: "It's happening"
>Hours before; he name dropped PODESTA on twitter

Are you retarded OP?

The worst part is that, within 3 months, there's going to be another prediction (same argument, different date). And you'll all forget about the last 12 that didnt deliver and jump right on the wagon all over again.

Today there was a volcano erupting in Kamchatka and yesterday there a a 5.8 earthquake in Montana near Yellowstone and that fucking city in Germany is being overrun and destroyed by commies and somewhere in the world the Antichrist might have been born

I read about 20 minutes ago some US fighter jets buzzed the DMZ a few times along with SK...They pokin the nest

Did you not feel it? The world will never be the same after today

This.
I get hard thinking how they sigh in frustration, knowing they have to continue their mundane lives because no happening.

if that gets you hard m'boy whose life is mundane?

Thats why you are hearing about all these bizarre airline stories about people getting dragged off planes and them being overbooked.

This is all planned. The airlines are more then likely going to be broken up like the MSM and other conglomerates.

did you here about the one today? A guy tried to get in the cockpit and a stewardess smashed him over the head with a wine bottle

sorry couldn't hear you over my fapping
Care to share any more posts of frustration, I have a short refractory period

Case in point