Extended breast feeding - when will society accept?

Perhaps all you need is 6 years of mommys milky to get the nutritional benefits, boosted immunity and improved health to create stronger better humans.
youtube.com/watch?v=-z1BcQAbZRM
youtube.com/watch?v=Jvw_gOuCCX4

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13381946
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The better question is, am I a pedophile if I masturbate to this

Plus it helps create stronger bonds in the family

The eternal paco strikes again!

I don't think so
You're probably getting off to the idea of the mother being such a complete degenerate more so than the fact that there are actually cute underage children sucking on her nipples on YouTube in front of millions

Well there's one way to feed a family of four for free

well she recently got fucked by her husband while breastfeeding. so honestly anything goes at this point

aaaaaaaaaand right into the fap folder. thank you based user

God damn look at those hangers

no but you might become a momdom faggot.

this woman got some big ass nipples.

>Don't be such a bigot! Iserved in the Israeli army during the holocaust and was gasses ten times in the camps!

I wouldn't mind banging that sloot while watching those tigolbitties go back and forth. Hot dam.

It's a fetish for her, which makes it borderline child abuse.

If I had a hot adoptive mother with big boobs I would be for this but I don't so I'm not.

She stays naked on twitter yo

Please explain me, why is that trap feeding that child silicone?

After 1.5 years, the milk is all mine. Screw the kid.

pregnancy makes your tits and nipples bigger but white people wouldnt know anything about that, have fun raising a dog

Child abuse.

Beyond two years of age, it is sex abuse perpetrated by the mother.

It winds up creating seriously disturbed people.

I don't think she's a perv, but I do think she keeps getting knocked up to keep the channel going.

BABY WANT MILK

Degenerate, filthy slob. Ugh. Every pore of her being emits nasty skank ass vibes.

Extended breastfeeding is a redpill. Your wife shuld breastfeed your kid 2 years minimum.

Also REMEMBER THIS. When your kid is born don't allow the doctors to cut or clamp the umbilical cord for hours. Do one of those drug free births too if your wife has the stones to do it.

>fake boobs
>breast feeding

Those kids arn't hungry
They just want to suck some titty, and it being your mothers at that age is alarming and will lead to serious issues down the line

But hey, equality, not my kid
They can deal with the nightmare in 10-15 years

Not only that the welfare checks she gets per kid.

At $700 a welfarebaby she's fucking loaded.

This makes gays/trannies.

>When your kid is born don't allow the doctors to cut or clamp the umbilical cord for hours
Why? What does that do?

strawpoll.me/13381946
strawpoll.me/13381946
strawpoll.me/13381946

I laughed because it's painfully true :)

I want a thick latina qt with nice milky breasts too

Also c-sections can lead to health issues, and obesity

You need the pussy germs you get naturally to get boosted immune systems

I bet she spends all of the welfare checks on her own food and fun while feeding 7 kids with her tits.

>implying shitskins stick around after they knock something up

I bet she gives amazing footjobs

She is the real victim

Do you have evidence of this?...

What if the guy pulls out and jizzes on the kid though?

The shit in the umbilical cord is super concentrated with nutrients and oxygen and other good stuff. There is no fucking reason to cut or clamp it so soon and there is an emerging school of thought that this practice could be having negative consequences.

For most of humans existence babies stayed attached until the cord just fell off the mother and infant after a day or two. They didn't bash the thing apart like you bash a fish with a rock to kill it when you're fishing at the lake.

How long do mothers actually produce milk after pregnancy?
Or does it keep getting made as long as the nipple is regularly stimulated by feeding?

up to 3 though isn't it? after that the nugs have to rent social security numbers from their friends

He says
>Don't cry, one of these could be your baby brother or sister, you bigot

sounds effecient

why not sell pussy germ cultures for bajillions of dollars then?

she looks like she smells really bad, but I would hold my nose

it's probably a lot better for you than sugary formula

>breastfeeding a child
>sexual
The FBI would like to have a chat with you, Johnny.

>For most of humans existence babies stayed attached until the cord just fell off the mother and infant after a day or two. They didn't bash the thing apart like you bash a fish with a rock to kill it when you're fishing at the lake.

wrong, they usually bit through it like a dog does.

They're doing that but it's not as effective as naturally

>like you bash a fish with a rock to kill it when you're fishing at the lake.
talk about imblying

no it doesn't mongoloid. For most of human history it was common for a mother to breast feed her kids to the age of 5/6 without any issues what so ever. It's really only the past 80 years where breast feeding itself was seen as inferior to formula before science proved the opposite. Breast fed children are healthier and more intelligent than those fed through formula. The declining intelligence of Americans could probably be correlated with the almost total abandonment of breast feeding as soon as a corporation that sold formula marketed to stupid boomers that formula was better and more convenient than breast.

Women who do this do it because it's their fetish, like how trannies are aroused by having the junk of the opposite sex. It's degenerate and they should be gassed posthaste.

>They didn't bash the thing apart like you bash a fish with a rock to kill it when you're fishing at the lake.

i don't think you've ever been fishing

Please give me this fucking video omg

I have been fishing many times.

At the lake.

you're a fag

>Breastfeeding Champion

Stop it, boner.

It is overwhelmingly obvious that she is doing it for attention AND because the feel of her breasts being sucked on is arousing to her. She is corrupting these children and should be stopped. ALSO judging by the way she talks and the rasta music in the background, she most likely smokes marijuana/is high around her children. Such degeneracy needs to be pruned from society.

Just spent a while watching some of these breastfeeding vids.
These are all just women who want to expose their nice breasts.
That's all.

Since when to beaners care what proper civilized people think? I see then use the shirt they're wearing as a snot rag.

and you don't just stuff the fish in an icebox or something?

Anyone else have an ANR fetish?

That's how he was made in the first place. A little jizz won't hurt the baby. Ever fucked a pregnant lady? You're jizzing right in a baby's face. Of course you haven't tho.

You need to clamp the umbilical cord so the baby can breath you fucking tard

>smells really bad

You are such a beta faggot. Nothing smells better than a natural woman. I went on vacation with my wife to Puerto Rico and she didn't change her panties
for two days. That smell drove me wild.

I AM A LUSTFUL PRIMAL MAN

>don't allow the doctors to cut or clamp the umbilical cord for hours

Actual doctor studying pediatrics here, delayed cord clamping is not appropriate for all babies. Ask the doctor if they intend to delay cord clamping or not, and why they are making that decision. There is more and more data showing the risks and benefits of this. They will likely know more than some random retard on Sup Forums.

What? No, that's not how you kill the fish...

NEAT
E
A
T

This kid died 1 year later of silicone poisoning.
Was a pretty sad story.

If only we didn't have to pay for their kids we might be able to afford our own.

This is why sexbots will never replace the real thing. Not until they can duplicate that perfectly.

i'm afraid it is

Not true.

where are these photos? i cant see them on her twitter. does she have any vag pics?

Also, delayed cord clamping is like a minute of delay, not hours you retard.

Being a recent father of one child I can attest that sex during breastfeeding is pretty much the only time I can fuck my wife unless we hire a baby sitter. This kid is 6 months old and only sleeps if she has a tit in her mouth, and with my wife and I working 1st and 2nd shift, respectively, to save money, the only time I get a chance at some pussy is when the baby is sleeping, which necessitates her being breastfed while it's happening. I just fuck my wife from behind, it's not a big deal really.

Option 2 m8