2 years ago

>2 years ago
>only son finally gets a gf at 25
>she's a Jap but I tolerate it because I figure his yellow fever will wane as mine did
>just happy my son has officially hung up his wizard apprentice hat
>1 year ago
>My boy and chingchong are still together. Still doing the cringy "honeymoon phase" stuff like pet names. He hadn't discussed his relationship much with me so I wasn't super concerned (figured it wasn't serious yet)
>current year
>Went from cutsey to serious
>Move in together
>Son can talk to exhaustion about his relationship
>Never seen my son have such an enthusiastic demeanor
>start getting nervous that I'm going to end up with Elliot Rodger grandkids

How do I break this up? It was one thing when I thought he was just sowing his wild oats but now it's become a serious crisis for my racial lineage. I feel like if I bring this up to my son after all this time it will just galvanize him against me since I've been hiding my power level even from him. Do I have a chance in hell of pulling off some kind of frame job against his girlfriend that makes him think she's a cheater? I'm so fucked, I should have taken the cancer more seriously when it was still manageable.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Aryan
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At least he's not dating a nigger.

If it breaks up you could be dealing with years of your son dealing with succubus white women

start fighting with the asian's family

>Adults on Sup Forums

Nice try, but nobody is that pathetic

How aboit you stop being a faggot and like that your son is happy and not a fag like you

Fuck her. Like sex.

/thred

tell him to only have girls, not boys

You better hope all of your grandkids are female.

Your fault for tolerating your son being a race traitor degenerate in the first place OP.

Nigger
Write a book
And sell it to someone who gives a shit
You
Fucking
Fag
For
Typing
This
Nigger
Eat
Shit
And
Die

Gay thread

Better half-chinks than half-niggers OP. Nothing you can do about it but have more sons and daughters.

White women are degenerate desu. Allow him to fuck the shit out of his qt Asian lady.

Tell them to move to Japan, where hapas are desired. If not, then just stay out of it. You're only going to alienate yourself from him.

>How do I make my son unhappy because of my own insecurities.
The fuck is wrong with you?

>Allowed it to happen.
>Now has to make son pay.
Too fucking late. Ship has sailed.

He's not being insecure, he is concerned about his genetic lineage being ruined

This is a real concern, so provide an actual argument rather than going down the "Your dick is small" route.

Pay a Chas to fuck her brains out. I mean some perfectly chiseled giant cocked stallion of a man. Pay him to take interest in her and then fuck her like crazy. She's a women, who are all basically whores, so she'll take the bait. Then make the man have the chink break it off with your son. Then he disappears. It will be expensive, but you can do it.

Start being rude and lashing out to her and her family and when your son confronts you about it, lie and say your best friend was killed in Vietnam.

see

He's only got himself to blame. His inaction granted it. He should quietly keep his trap shut before he causes further damage. Only thing he's going to do now is drive away his son. There's a good chance he already knows dad doesn't like her but doesn't care.

Don't be pathetic. There's nothing wrong with WMAF relationships. If she was a negress, you'd have a problem. The Eliot Rodger thing is a fucking meme.

Good pussy > your families feelings

perfect recipe for murder suicide considering his fathers mental problems

Best idea actually. Or LARP/catfish as a rich Chad to her over social media. Screenshot your conversations for proofs.

Aren't you too old for this site?
Literally if you're older than 20 and you're still lurking this site, kill yourself senpai, you're a failure

Be happy he has waifu at all.

So you're spergy, little faggot son gets someone to take his virginity and care for him and you want to break it up?

Tiny dicklet detected

>committing genetic suicide for novelty gook pussy

kill yourself

>25
>pet names

You failed as a parent

you sound like a fag my dude, just let him live his life mate.

This. Asians, different from us though they may be, are fellow torchbearers of civilization and descendants of Neanderthals.

Elliot Rodger is the only argument I've ever read against WMAF, and he's an anecdote, not a data set.

>genetic suicide

East Asians will exist in hundred years, whites won't, we are already doomed my friend

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Aryan

You're welcome, faggot.

You should have told him from the get-go you fool. Now its just too late. Pray to whatever you believe in that they naturally break up. Anything else will destroy your father-son relationship and will almost certainly only cement his and the asians relationship due to him wanting to spite you.

Give him the talk.

Farm the rice, pay the price.
When he sees his son's ugly mongrel face, he'll know it to be true.

WMAF race-mixing is the way of the future. Get over it, cuckold faggot.

Get off this site underagefag

It's probably a Thai

Atleast he got a top tier Asian, I could see the guy being upset if his son was with a filipina.

>encouraging race mixing

Primetime I would guess this place is about 20-30% 30 years old +

Asians are respectable user. Racemixing is heresy but atleast your grand kids won't be half beaner or nigger.

Atleast he will get some high grade fuckable kids. It's not really incest since he has nothing to do with the chinkoid grandparents.

Grandchildren.

>son, if you give me yellow babies I am cutting you out of my life
>I didn't sacrifice my life for your future to put up with this shit

>i'm mad my kid's doing something I dislike

i know this is just larping but seriously fucking suck off a pistol and leave your child your resources because christ knows he'll use em better than you

>Son breaks it off with Jap girl
>Tries to make it with a white girl
>She settles for him because he makes good money
>She gets pregnant and they raise a kid
>But all this time she was fucking Chad behind his back
>Gets caught blames it all on his lack of sexual drive and emotional support
>Takes him to court and gets everything including the house because she's the woman
>Your son spends the next 16 years of his life paying child support
>Graduation day comes and he's in attendance like he's always been for his kid
>"user I thought you should know your kids potentially not yours I was fucking Chad when I got pregnant"
>Now you're dead and your son is depressed and his only glimpse of happiness is when he remembers his Jap girlfriend
>Holds onto that feeling until he puts the gun to his head and ends his life

Do you really want that?

It's not so bad OP. Even if she is a subhuman Chinese their child will likely be autistic smart at worst or just plain smart at best. Given what I can infer about him however, this relationship seems doomed to crash into a disastrous inferno of crazy rice bitch and low self esteem beta. Wishin u tha best user.

>is going to have grandkids
>bitches about it

This, hopefully.

Japs are white, so I don't see it being a problem. Japanese + European is not racemixing

your son is creating the true master race. it's your duty as a pure Aryan grandpa to drum into your grandkids as much western culture as possible so they feel not that they're 50%white 50%asian, but 200% human.

>man oh boy this asian multiculturalism is gonna destroy this kid's genes

>better "ironically" use this asian art/text on a site derived from an asian BBS

send somebody to kill the chink. Repeat untill he gets a white girl

hadnt thought about it nicer idea kthan mine kek

>Argentine flag
This thread is for Whites only.

Quit your bitching, cry baby.
This isn't /r9k/.

I'm 35

Sounds like you need every last brain cell to live.

When the first post
is the best post.

What a selfish fucking faggot you are. Just let your son be happy, why does everything have to be about race? Just be happy he isn't dating a nigger, now that would be something I could understand.

>canada flag
t. butthurt chink

Japs are honorary whites you faggot. Be happy that he's found someone worthy of his seed. She's far better than most white women today.

FUCK YOU IM 37.

YOU'RE HERE FOREVER FAGGOT.

FUCK OFF

SAY NOT TO RACE MIXING

Stop being cucks saying
>I will marry a latina/asian they are super conservative
They are whores just as every woman, but ugly and your sons will be inferior and your daughters ugly

Things to do:

>Have as much kids as possible with white woman (no need to be conservative, marry nor give her money)
>Redpill as many white kid as possible (don't need to be yours)
>Stop being a degenerate weaboo
>Stop believing "race is cultural"
>Never give a job or money to a non white nor a degenerate

Note; jewish, asians or mixed race ARE NOT WHITE

No, the leaf is right for once. Go back to mowing my lawn, Pedro.

Be greatful its not a chink faggot

If you are a Chinese-Argentine from BsAs or a German/Welsh from Patagonia then you can participate on Sup Forums, otherwise go back to Salta because you're basically a Peruvian.

Probably whiter than you, show face dickhead

Fucking newfags

Abort the male offspring. Breed the female offspring.

Half-japs that have been BLEACHED are god's gift to the future of the white race. Just like redheads. Someone has to make them.

>chinese only are accetped as white
CHINK DETECTOR WOULDN'T STOP BEEPING

post boipucci

Be grateful he has a gf at all that isn't a feminist pyscho or a nigger

You definitely have Native DNA. You look Hapa.

I didn't say they're White, just that they're acceptable, unlike Paraguayan illegals in Argentina such as yourself.

>Implying he will be happy in 10 years when he has a bunch of beta hapa Elliot Rodgers fuckwit kids planning school shootings in their room

at least he is not gay

These threads are dog whistles for angry r/asianmasculinity virgins so I'll just post these now.

shoulda had more than 1 son, faggot

So many race mixing degenerates.. His kids will look nothing like him and will probably embrace Asian culture and have very little in common with their father.

Son is dating a Jap, that's pretty great.
>It could've been a black person
>It could've been a complete white trash male
>Your son could have stumbled through multiple failed romances with someone that didn't appreciate him

You lucked out, now you get a mixed race elite tiger woods baby.

kill yourself and let love live you outdated fossil

Nothing to worry about OP, children in mixed relationships where the father is non-Hispanic White and the mother is Asian identify as White in adulthood about 66% of the time.

you said only mixed argies with chinks are acceptable. I am purely white argie, lat inmigran in my blood come 85 years ago. KYS chink
no I do not, you look more native than i do

Fuck off.

If two consenting adults are in love and make each other happy you have no right to ruin that. He's not you, no matter how badly you want a clone.

ITT:
>At least he's not x
>At least it's not y
>At least he's z
Compromise harder, you faggots.
I don't know what to tell you OP, all my siblings married within their own race; I would recommend showing him statistics of mixed race kids.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Maybe he'll adopt and not breed.

Your DNA will at least continue it's lineage, but as mixed race. Maybe this is better than nothing, eh? Finding wife material white women is hard these days.

Just chill and don't ruin this for him. Be thankful she's not black or hispanic and that you're going to have grandkids at all.

This is the key. All the jews hire and stick up for one another. All the arabs, chinks and poos here do the same yet when we do it its racist. We need to look out for other whites again.

I've been on Sup Forums for 11 years.

Is she submissive & dutiful? If your son isn't alpha he's not getting to pick out a traditional white girl. I'd say hold on. Western girls are degenerate.

>1 post by this roast

Asian masculinity? What's that?

It's better to be white and single than to miscegenate; one lifestyle only damages yourself, the other damages your bloodline and family forever.

shit

No, goy you need to give money to niggers even if they don't know how to work.