I'm uncertain about my opinion on the jews

I'm uncertain about my opinion on the jews.

Convince me with facts on whether the jews are normal or evil.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/styLx-iWwC8
youtu.be/iYzVOlcENZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=ioD50ZYOQEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RGXJvcVwxKA
youtube.com/watch?v=DhI8YPmTAw8
youtube.com/watch?v=OvBBmMN0JvY
youtube.com/watch?v=3SWaGX6rQ7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews are not evil. Jews are not the enemy.

The evil enemy has a high likelihood of being Jewish and a good portion of Jews are the evil enemy, but it's wrong and self destructive to our movement to assume all Jews are evil. In reality, Jewish culture urbanized earlier than white westerners so many of the problems we're seeing with our inner city urbanites are identical to the cultural problems rabbis have faced for centuries. Our real enemy is the resentments held by urbanites of all races, colours and beliefs.

By refusing to better themselves and by trying to create an illusion of betterment by removing or excluding anyone even stereotypically greater, they become literally degenerate. As in, they are literally degrading society in a way that transcends society, they're manipulating our genome too by promoting some racial partnerships and not others. For instance, I've never ever seen relationships with white men promoted with any others.

You actually think rabbis are into this degeneracy? Jews don't mind mixing if the non Jewish partner is decent, they absolutely will mind race mixing if there are no decent non Jews.

Watch this
youtu.be/styLx-iWwC8

Fuck off kike

Im using this picture as a jumpscare in my newest computer virus
thanks user

lurk moar

i like most of my jewish acquaintances desu fyi desu

There's good and bad in every group. You can't say all (pick a group) are the same.There's good and bad Jews, Whites, Pagans, Christians, males, females, Americans, Canadians, whatever.

A good percentage of the real criminals at the top are Jews. But a good percentage are not Jews. However, Jews are the most over-represented at the top, relative to their population size.

Judaism as a whole though, like Catholicism, and Freemasonry/secret societies, acts as a sort of global intelligence, propaganda and warfare network, where the low level useful idiots of each group are not involved in any conspiracy, but are neverthless pushing the same propaganda garbage because they're told to. Nevermind the nepotism factor for all the aforementioned groups.

I'm not convinced that when you finally climb the pyramid, a Jew is sitting at the top.

WATCH

It's just another conspiracy theory, don't bother

And yeah go ahead call me a jew

>because they're told to.
youtu.be/iYzVOlcENZ4

>Anglo scum exists
>Anglo scum is the most predatory, ignoble and treacherous group that ever existed
They are the lesser of two evils (three if you also consider Muslims)

Here you go:
youtube.com/watch?v=ioD50ZYOQEQ

JEW

Which vile gutter of the third world does your flag represent?

are you a rape baby? dont answer that. i already know the answer

You're just a troll, aren't you.

Why are you hiding your geo tag? you triggered jew

Dr Pierce to the rescue:

youtube.com/watch?v=RGXJvcVwxKA
youtube.com/watch?v=DhI8YPmTAw8
youtube.com/watch?v=OvBBmMN0JvY

Many Jews are evil. Are all of them? Not sure.

Around Jews, Never Snooze

Well, do you have any Jewish friends? Try asking him for money and watch how he kvetches.

>when even that's not good enough because they're bluepilled enough to believe Jews are above ALLLLLL criticism

youtube.com/watch?v=3SWaGX6rQ7Q

Okay but like if the Rothschild family tried to collect on all the money in the world, what would happen?

Every one would be their slave, they would control all institutes and means of production.

This is a Jew practice. Seems pretty fucked up to me.

don't listen to him he is a shill

Personally I don't think most of them are evil... they just aren't compatible.

They should have their own nation in Antarctica or something.

Not Israel... it's too small and just to many problems.

Flip a coin. North pole or South Pole ..your choice. That is the answer to the JQ

FACTS

They don't need to collect, they are constantly collecting. They basically get to be way richer than everybody else forever.

I dunno I think most Jews are as ficked over as the rest of us. However the elite are 99% and hate white people so take that as you will. They hate this site so much

Oy vey

do you have a stash of memes waiting for a post like this?

They're normal, like everyone else. Just people capable of evil like anyone else.

The problem is that man itself is flawed, irrational, unable of doing proper math when it comes to judging others.

Non jews made Socrates kill himself because he stumbled across human flaws that the majority, who had those flaws, took offense to. So pointing out the truth will get you killed. It got Jesus killed. Jesus kept pointing out the hypocrisy until they killed him as well. Point is, don't join the confused psychopathic mob, even if it's a trendy thing to do. These people are blind. You will come across good men and women of all races. I'd suggest taking on a task of being able to identify who is who and what is what. Especially if you're on the verge of falling into the trap of irrational hate and belligerence.

We're at war with ideals, not a race. Ideals that stimulate degeneracy is what's poisoning. The lazy and weak minded will refuse to give accurate value to what it's in front of them, they will attempt to lump everyone into one category in a lazy and weak attempt to justify their arrogance in their ignorance. They're blind and truly don't know any better.

S U B V E R S I V E

Probably evil

I had a hard time accepting this but the signs are everywhere

Jews are very monetary oriented, they invented the concept of money so have naturally adapted to use it as a cultural manipulation tool at the highest echelon, as a personal status elevator at the lowest denominator.

Jews know money and its use as a tool on many levels better than most people due to their evolutionary adeptness with its use.

Jews know money and this can be either an advantage. . . or disadvantage. . . depending on the perspective. . . you dummy goyim baiter cunt

jews are just like every other race; some good, some bad

this is hypocrisy. if you support a capitalistic society, stop hating people just because they are rich

I doubt you are unsure about the Jews. Common sense should override your brainwashing to see the truth that they are the most evil cancer to ever infect this planet.

>Jews
>evil
whites are naive and want to be ruled; if Jews didn't exploit them someone else would