Does anyone have a higher res photo of this picture?

Does anyone have a higher res photo of this picture?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126317729/#126317729
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gotchu senpai.

Can someone explain this conspiracy to me? It seems like a Black Lives Matter argument. Essentially, saying look how many blacks are in prisons! Must be a white supremacist conspiracy!
Ignoring that blacks have lower IQs, which leads to violence, poverty, failure.

How does that same line of reasoning not apply to Jews, who on average have much higher IQs than other ethnic groups, which would explain why they reach higher levels of power, wealth, success etc.

>t. notajew

Thanks senpai..

Oy vey!

Aren't you (((people))) supposed to be subversive? It's like you aren't even trying anymore.

Has anyone looked into the amount of black and Hispanic people who work in higher positions at CNN?

If you want this to gain serious ground you need to get these groups after CNN for not hiring hem proportionally because of the picture.

The thing with that image is that not everyone labeled a jew on it is one, most are though.
Also to any jew reading this, some of you always decide to push NS comparisons instead of comparing actual marxists, lefties and commies to what they are.
What's the deal with that?
See:

Listen, goy. Jews are a historically oppressed people who check all the mandated diversity requirements. CNN is merely allowing these brave minorities a platform to have their voice heard.

When antisemitism goes main stream

It's starting to.

Here's the original picture and the original post that it originates form:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126317729/#126317729

Alternative version:

Jews do have a higher average IQ than whites, but the Jewish population is so small that their domination of relevant institutions can't be explained by IQ alone.

The average Ashkenazi IQ is about 115, which is roughly the minimum IQ required to thrive in an intellectually demanding work environment. The Jewish population of the United States is about 6 million, so there are about three million "high IQ" Jews (the half of the Jewish population with an IQ above 115).

Only about 15% of whites have an IQ above 115, but the white population in the United States is about 200 million, meaning there are about 30 million whites with high IQs.

Why do Jews dominate banking, the media, powerful think tanks, etc. when there are 30 million high IQ whites vs. only three million high IQ Jews?

>The thing with that image is that not everyone labeled a jew on it is one,

I've heard multiple people try to claim this, but never once have they thrown back a name as to which one they think is wrong.

So which one isn't part of the tribe?

During #CNNBlackmail I've seen soccer-moms asking the jewish question. There is nothing in that image that is offensive. Simply frame it as a "lack of diversity" and post an image of one of the great many "too many white people..." articles from CNN, and mention their massive racial discrimination lawsuit. All together even the normies of normies had their almonds activated.

Jews control the printing press of the banks.
Once you control the printing press you have all the money in the world to do whatever.

Jews have basically bottomless wallets full of cash to spend on any project they want to destroy civilization.

The Legacy Media and Hollywood aren't really that profitable or of any quality yet they are propped up by cheap printed money.

What a time to be alive

And here you are OP, sitting on your ass complaining about people who actually get shit done. All day, every day. Your bitching means they have already won.

NEPOTISM

My name is Michael Durant and CNN got my story out when no one else thought it would be profitable to do so.

If the Jews control the banks, why does Israel pay more to borrow than the US does?

So this was the real reason CNN was pissed ? Having most of their senior staff outed as nepotist jews rather than some linp wristed MUH MEME objection

The KFag kike even posted the image when he was ranting about Solo being an "antisemite" on twatter. Pretty sure he then realized what he had done and deleted in when normies not into the loop with the "everything that names the jew is Hitler" meme started asking what was actually wrong with it.

Their suicide has been glorious.

cant make it so obvious to the goyim.

My name is Michael Durant and CNN got my story out when no one else thought it would be profitable to do so.

To the TOP

he must have owed money to Hillary

@LandonClay does

Good post senpai.

Also banking and reporting the news aren't really high IQ professions. So If you disqualify high IQ as a limiting factor in who should work in these institutions then it becomes even more apparent that you are viewing voracious ethnic preference to the degree it is very racist.

One doesn't need a stratospheric IQ to loan money or report the news. The often used "explain away" that jews are over represented in these fields because of IQ is a lie. They are over represented because they actively hire and promote other jews. This is how they became hated in Germany. This is how they will become hated in America.

The very definition of madness is doing the same thing that doesn't work over and over and over again, but jews don't seem to mind doing that as long as they can distort information about the past they can distort the truth about the present.

As if it was merely a coincidence?

and the ((diversity)) one with 4 spelling errors

no but I got this dank gif

When looking at this and society in general we must remember they are 1-2% of the population. Only when looking at the sheer odds can we understand the level of subversion and nepotism.

>One Jew.. 1:50
>Two Jews in row.. 1:2500
>Three Jews in a row.. 1:125,000
>Four Jews in a row.. 1:6,250,000
>Five Jews in a row.. 1:312,500,000
>Six Jews in a row.. 1:15,625,000,000
>Seven Jews in a row.. 1:781,250,000,000

Making a list of jews
>antisemitism
Making a list of "white males"
>journalism

Quality user.