Alex Jones is a Neocon traitor

Newest neocon warmonger alex jones said today its time for Assad to step down and let them have 'democratically held elections' sound familiar- sound like Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Afghanistan and many others?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/world/syria-early-elections-deal-1.3288095
archive.is/ucsG4
youtube.com/watch?v=-d7rv-S3RCA
youtu.be/c9Q72qYWxKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ViN7rzPuXq8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXwRo110tyY&feature=youtu.be&t=430
southfront.org/debunking-rumors-about-chemical-weapons-containers-in-syrias-shayrat-airbase/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In other news, water is wet.

TIME FOR WASSAD TO STAP DAHWNNN!!!!

BILL KLINGTON IS A RAYPISTE
NYUMPHOWART DAWT CUM

I miss when jones was just the crazy conspiracy guy. Dudes a total shill now.

>neocon

The most misused buzzword on Sup Forums

I swear half this place thinks anything happening in the Middle East involving the US is neocon kikery when it really means an extended campaign of involvement and pretty much invasion.

Yeah, Syria is the litmus test.

Alex Jones isn't a neo-con dummy. He's just a big time libertarian

>I swear half this place thinks anything happening in the Middle East involving the US is neocon kikery

It often is.

>alex jones said today its time for Assad to step down and let them have 'democratically held elections'

Can anyone verify this?

FIGHT ME YOU COWARD!!!! ARRRRRTTTGGGHHHHHHHH!!

Assad and Putin agreed that after ISIS was defeated Syria would have elections.

>Assad and Putin agreed that after ISIS was defeated Syria would have elections.
cbc.ca/news/world/syria-early-elections-deal-1.3288095

>the guy who literally started the inside job meme is a neocon

okay then...

Always archive it archive.is/ucsG4

^^ God's work.

I support Assad, or even the breakup of Syria based on religio-Ethnic lines. But in all honesty if he steps down or is killed the vaccum he will leave will almost assuradly be another form of dictatorship. Saudis and Qatari's, and Turks all backed the overthrow of Assad to enstate sunni rule, often claiming sharia will be implemented in a Saudi like form, this is coming even from the moderate groups.

Even if Assad goes War will continue only with new fronts. YPG/SDF will be at extreme odds with Turks and their proxies, Kurds in Iraq may seed autonomy after the fall of ISIS in Iraq.

YOU HAVE CROSSED THE FUCKING LINE YOU GOD DAMN SUM BITCH
ILL BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS
youtube.com/watch?v=-d7rv-S3RCA

If the deep state can go after Trump, they can go after Jones. All you have to do is have some of his highest ranking and most trusted sources start giving him a little disinformation and he'll unknowingly drive his own train off the tracks.
He's a humble water filter merchant first and foremost. If he doesn't get those fluoridiphobic sheep's shekels he starves. He has to ratchet up his shilling and expand his market. Expanding his market is the priority and the truth can be shaved a little bit (in his eyes) to peddle his filters.
Personally, I blame Roger Stone. He's a master manipulator and in bed with a lot of Republicans, both establishment AND populist.
Alex Jones is always to be taken with a grain of salt. If it's not obvious to you by now, then you need to wake up because 1776 has started without you.

He's just selling out, because he has access to Trump.

>Hey Alex, go along with me on all these lies and warmongering to please the jew....

>OK Mr President....wi.....will I ever get to meet Miss Melania?

>Maybe, now memorize all these buzzwords and slogans..

Seriously what would be different if Hillary was in office?

not sure if this is bait, you're a shill, or just a blue pilled newfag

neocon is being a conservative who wants limited government while still trying to get involved with the affairs of other totally irrelevant countries at the expense of the taxpayer dollar IN SPITE of all the logic and historic failures from doing the exact same shit you're proposing.

I just thought that you couldn't do this forever. Then I got a little sad.

>IN SPITE of all the logic and historic failures

Imo they only use domestic policy to advance their agenda. Their agenda is the greater Israel agenda and to make some money for themselves pushing that agenda. Nothing else.

This is what Alex was talking about.
Op is fag

>having elections
>Assad stepping down

Fuck off kike

TFW Assad was elected by a huge majority honestly I am getting sick of my country fucking lying and destroying the world please stop USA please stop

He is controlled opposition. His job is to spin your head in circles trying to figure who is behind what but you'll never be lead to the truth. He'll talk about Anglo German Nazis, reptilian royalty, that Saudis control Hollywood or some other horse shit. And how about his apology for his coverage of pizza gate?

Perhaps we should consult Alexa Jones youtu.be/c9Q72qYWxKQ

Shill post, shut the fuck up retard.

wrong kike pawn

T-trump isn't a neocon, I swear

I wanted to object, but bombing en empty airfield if literally ww3. me btfo.

>HEY GUYZ, DON'T YA HATE THAT NORMIES ARE GETTING RED PILLED???

>DON'T YA HATE THAT THE MAINSTREAM IS WAKING UP TO OUR SIDE???

>DON'T YA HATE NATIONALISM IS RISING???

>WE MIGHT ACTUALLY WIN OR SOMETHING!!!

>DOESN'T THAT SUCK???

>WE SHOULD STOP THIS!!!

>DON'T YOU AGREE???

>(I SWEAR I'M NOT A LIBSHIT SHAREBLUE DISSENSION NIGGER OR ANYTHING)

Fuck you, fuck your Soros bucks and fuck leftism and globalism. Die in a fire, bitch.

(((democratic elections)))

youtube.com/watch?v=ViN7rzPuXq8

He's also a billionaire globalist who brags on Goldman Sachs

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXwRo110tyY&feature=youtu.be&t=430

>strawman
Even today Tillerson said Assad must go

>person acts like a retard or am opportunistic sellout
>people get wise
>OMG MUH CHARACTER ASSASINATION! LE SHAREBLUE!

get over yourself, e-celeb worshipping cuck

this.

And when Alex gets pushed on this Im sure he'll say he's just playing devil's advocate and looking at all angles.

this is a actually a huge departure.

If you want Alex to know what you think about his position on this issue, send a message to:

>[email protected]
[email protected]
>[email protected]

He'll read it.

You may also want to send this article to him:
southfront.org/debunking-rumors-about-chemical-weapons-containers-in-syrias-shayrat-airbase/

This. Everyone do this please for humanity

if only there was a man who warned us about alex jones in the mid 90s

Fucking Alex Jones, his stream is bluepills (often literally) 24/7.

>expecting alex jones to have consistency on anything other than blah blah individual liberties blah blah the cause of every problem is globalism

seems like it.

Great post fellow Assadpede.

Inshallah