USA

How did the USA start from nothing and become the worlds #1 superpower in 300 years when other nations have existed for much longer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x5Ha_nbY9UE
youtu.be/4lUSsDfSG5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Um excuse me? But Canada is the worlds number one super power

We're not the #1 superpower, we're the only superpower.

It started from:

-Multiple wealthy, powerful, and well educated elitist colonial powers
-Founding fathers who were the extreme educated elite of their day
-Cutting edge commercial and educational enterprises as per British investment and development
-Large population of working age men and unending natural resources
-Large free labor base of slaves

Most nations have not existed longer. Cultures and civilizations have come and gone following the superpower/superempire path, and the US will be no exception.

freedom improves creativity, creativity means productivity

Germany first existed in 1871, it become a super power 30 years later
Then it failed and now it's a Muslim country kek
This is the power of Europe woah

There was no modern German republic in 1871 you moron. The current Germany has existed since reunification in the early 1990s.

Italy became a country in 1861 and then 30 years later they try to colonise Ethiopia and get defeated LMAOOOO
European supremacy wow

It was the German Empire you fucking moron

The nation of Italy that exists today is the post-fascist nation state that emerged after the fall of fascism in Italy in the 20th century.

Combination of our founding fathers being geniuses and the constitution obviously.

>Had massive industry and resources
>Unified unlike South American countries
>Didn't wreck itself in retarded wars like Europe

Right, you slow thinking inbred cheese dicked retard born to a genetic defect of a mother and a fag of a father, it wasn't the German nation that exists today. Learn what a nation is before making a fool of yourself again.

Italy FIRST existed then idiot
Learn to read English hosay

Because of the English roots of this country. England is the arm of the white race, O.P.

Freedom and liberty my friend, freedom and liberty...

I SAID GERMANY FIRST EXISTED BACK THEN AND I DONT HAVE DICK CHEESE I KEEP MY FORESKIN RETRACTED

Just deal with the frustrating buttmad-making fact that you don't even know basic history boy.

That's like saying that France hasn't existed since before 1945 since they were occupied by Germany before that.

Watch Styx's video on the occult founding of the USA

Having a huge country full of plentiful natural resources was a good start. Our laws supported business and allowed us to grow into an economic powerhouse by the 1900s.

WW2 demolished Europe.

Getting rich from world wars.
Trust me we'd know

They weren't a superpower, just a Great Power.

Exactly. Glad to see you understand the basic definition of a nation. A civilization and a political entity called a nation or power like a superpower are distinct things.

Controlling a large landmass with only two immediate neighbors helps a lot.

Then how do you explain the mediocrity of Latin America, Anons.?

Nation states didn't even exist 300 years ago. Nation states are a modern construct. The US created the concept with several nation states who no longer (after the civil war) have any sovereignty today. The US is a gigantic nation state with no rivals other than Russia and China. There are many nations in the world that are not states. None of which are a superpower.

MANIFEST DESTINY

>leafs taking bait

It's been legal in dozens of other European countries before us
Russia legalised it in 1902!!!!

>Then how do you explain the mediocrity of Latin America, Anons.?
Didnt/couldnt exploit the war opportunity as much.

lol liberals legalize all the stuff the righteous are actually doing but pretend to be outraged by

Why is it called Latin America when they speak Spanish not Latin? Kinda retarded it should be called Spanish America

It isnt legal in Russia.
Try again Leaf

The US used to be a nation state, but the dilution of the nation with blood from other nations means I don't consider it to be so any more. Ethnicity is one component of a nation after all.

To busy fighting among themselves over petty differences and corrupt as hell governments.

Poor natural resources that don't lend well to mass industrialization like North America has.

Relatively smaller and less educated populations during the world war eras compared to the USA and Europe.

This guy explains it:
youtube.com/watch?v=x5Ha_nbY9UE

europe got rekt from ww2 and we took all the spoils and left the ruskies with jack shit lmao

They stole all the power from the native Americans, and from the African slaves.

A lot of people still don't realize this, but before 1776 the major world powers were Africa and the collective "Indian" tribes. After the "glorious revolution" George Washington ordered all of their history books bunt to hide this fact.

Anglos plus Saxons plus shoulder room

because we're Americans, that's why.

Because they speak Romance languages derived from latin

Spanish doesn't sound romantic to me it sounds retarded

LMFAO oh stop it you silly leaf

I like their photo selection for this story...lol

This is legitimately autism, user.

You stood and rose on the shoulders of Europe. That's how

Europe had two huge world wars and the second one in particular destroyed their industry so America became a super power essentially by default. No one was there to compete with us and we took a foothold that granted us enormous growth.

This is the correct answer

The Americans are a very lucky people. They're bordered to the north and south by weak neighbors, and to the east and west by fish.

Otto von Bismarck

because we didn't eat a collective bullet like europe did

see: WW1&2

Not really. Italy was always just a bunch of really powerful city states that hate eachother before

And this weak neighbour beat his country in two world wars
Suck me big fat maple cock

You also forget the pockets of friendly natives that took pity on the first few colonists who otherwise would have succumbed to disease, famine, elements and other less friendly natives a la oregon trail style

The joos.

>more than 15x Americans died in WW2 than total leafs that served
>total death count for leafs wasn't even 60k

Yeah, uh-huh. You tell him, maple-dick.

It did not start from nothing. It was a British colony so it was a part of British civilization which is pretty darn old.

It's because we're not losers who die and we were busy saving the Dutch and fucking their women

the hordes of westerners probably deserve to suffer.

they spent the past 500 years starting wars, colonizing, enslaving people, segregating people, stealing land, and propping up sweatshops to become opiod-addicted, attention-seeking, obnoxious, hypocritical, free riders.

all that was good about western civilization has now been dispersed across the rest of humanity to use for their own fun, and the west lacks any global influence besides the few who actually contribute to humanity.

Basically, had a stable economy when Europe warred itself to shambles.
USA simply was in the right place at the right moment.

You have very poor reading comprehension, don't seek to lecture me on history. The other guy was posting how nations are only the nation with the continuity of government, that Italy is only the post-WW2 nation despite being mostly the same in territorial composition and structure. "Germany" is only the construction of post-unification

This ignores how people conceive of nations, that "France" is not only the France of the post-1958 Fifth Republic, but a historic construct that has existed for much longer. Only an autist couldn't understand that

Because Brazil doesn't speak Spanish and it is part of Latin America.

ah hah ah oh ((((((You))))))

We have more white people than anyone else.

holy shit keep going pleeez :)

We're the hegemon to be more correct

How is it Latin America if it doesn't speak Latin?
Think retard!

The American System
youtu.be/4lUSsDfSG5M

By charging European countries ridiculous prices for natural resources in WW1 and then fucking off with the cash

Good fuck Europe the EU tried to get us to ban seal hunting, stop hunting polar bears and whales, stop mining oil, tried to place sanctions on us and ban fois gras

Britain's most successful colony.

The geography favored us.

The same reason Australia went from nothing to a first world country. The same way New Zealand did. The same way Canada did. The same way all of the colonies could have been improved, but thought they knew best. The mighty Anglo is the unironic antithesis to Jews.

By the way the real answer is that the USA is a bloated superstate that has what should really be countries in their own right in it like NY, CA, TX, etc.
Hell, California alone would be the 7th or so largest economy in the world if it was its own country.

>1 post by this ID

ironically it's thanks to (((them))), but we pay the price for that every day