If you aren't in a military academy right now, you are just a waste of sperm and should an hero

If you aren't in a military academy right now, you are just a waste of sperm and should an hero.

I'm nearly 30, and already did my four years in the Army. Should I still join a military academy?

Get fucked, cadet.

>wasting 4 years minimum fighting in worthless kike wars
>surronded by the failures of society constantly
>be the bitch to some command who would probably be in jail if he wasn't fighting for (((them)))

No thanks, I can think of a million better ways to spend my fucking twenties

fucking nigger allowed into military academy to balance out overwhelming white cadets. learn to finish a sentence you degenerate shit skin!

>the ASVAB broke my ass and I hauled water for real men

shut up faggot

Have fun being a pawn for papa-Government, I'll take software engineering.

New fag detected

Pretty much this. Who the fuck wants to be stuck in a giant sausage fest for years on end? I've seen the sailors on the prowl during fleet week. They are some of the THIRSTIEST sons of bitches I've ever seen. I know it's not as bad working on land, but it's still pretty shitty being stuck on a camp with nothing but men.

>Military academy
>Doing operator shit

lol are you retarded user?

The whole point of going into the academy is to do POG shit and be an officer.

So go Officer route faggot. That's what I'm trying to do. Or fucking go Guard or reserve.
You won't regret it.
>BUT MUH DRUGS
You'll get to do them when you are out. It's 4 years if you go active. It's really not a big deal.

>says the welfare queen, that is "fighting" for "freedom"

>tfw a cadet thinks he's going SF
There's a shocker. Also, you're obviously a retard, because combat arms MOSs require shitty asvab scores. Enjoy writing powerpoint presentations for you CO, cadet.

Soldiers are absolute rock bottom of society. Exactly that's why they get fed bullshit like "brave men" "defending freedom" "muh honor" etc

i'm 34, no military experience. bachelor's degree in bullshit. almost 10 years experience in logistics. what are my options here. i'd probably be taking a pay cut, but i'm willing to serve my country.

>officer route
>implying I want to spend ages 22-27 in fucking active duty

No, those are some of the most formative years in how your life (or at least your career) will turn out. I'm not going to be playing catch up with 22 year olds when I'm pushing fucking thirty.

>pog talkin shit

how did the supply line work for you fatty?

I think the cutoff is 35 or 37 for active duty. You're better off joining the reserves of NG at that age, though.

You would know, Hans.

>implying I wouldn't PT your faggot ass into the ground
You're not gonna make it through Ranger school, let alone Selection, faglord. Every ROTC cadet and new recruit thinks they're going SF. You're not.

>tfw ineligible for service because of an epilepsy condition.

Even if I could enlist I still wouldn't.

>serve my country
Well, you'd certainly be serving a country, but it's not the United States. You seem like a semi-intelligent person, I wonder if you can figure out which country it is?

What if I'm nearly 30 with a wife and family?

Shut up kid! Have fun taking bullets for Saudi Arabia faggit

>I wouldn't PT your faggot ass into the ground

Oh fatty, it's fun to watch you sperg out.
You let your fat okie wife fuck niggers too, huh?

Gone over this a million times..
Soldiers gain nothing from war

The goal in wartime is get a nice job while people are fighting and the competition isn't fierce, invest money, buy up bonds if it's a landslide
And then plow Johnny America's wife and have a little not his kid waiting when he gets back
If the kikes wanna kike me with a draft or something I'll kike them right back

>thinks he can learn war in a classroom

I joined because I wanted to get out of my boring-ass town and see some cool shit