youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=p5ausy98ERM
youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cringe, why don't you care some random people are fucking in their apartment in America?

>Does the majority support this?
Yes.
Why do you think it's happening out in broad daylight? Because everyone is complicit.

>broad daylight?
>It's literally night

Americans everyone.

>Losers of 2 world wars.
>Have white guilt for colonization or something
>Half of the country was communist for several decades
>General apathy
Pretty much.

Their economy is booming so they can afford all the virtue signalling they like.
Just take solace in the fact that it's unsustainable as fuck and Germany will be the suffer most horrific consequences of all Europe.

SHES GETTING BLACKED

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Germany current year. Never change.

Women leaders are weak

that webm describes current state of Germany so fucking good holy shit
hands down 10/10

Post to Twitter in hopes that CNN or some shit asks if thats your video see how long it takes for them to notice. Please?

And the webm of your country would be everyone getting a bukake of nigger dick.
Fuck off, Sven.

Man this is fucking disgraceful. Not even blacks do this when they chimp out. This is ultimate chimpery.

I hate Germans so much.

i nevre thought i would say this, but i don't like these hamburgers

Is that a fucking construction site btw? It's not a real balcony I think. Maybe some Antifa snuck in there.

>Shit talks other countries
>Nuflag
>Also says it's night when it very clearly isn't

What a retard.

Don't know if the majority supports it. As to caring, probably see it as someone else's problem.. tailgating a riot like we all are here. and a few days ago about chicago, and baltimore, etc.
Hell, if idiots were rioting safely well below me, I may grab a beer, light a smoke, and set up a camera too.

>These are people the kike's have been throwing in my face as so civilized and great and progressive.
Please never change Krauts. No matter how fat or 53% I get at least I won't be you.

>Why don't Germans care?
>Why don't americans care about niggers chimping out?

>Does the majority support this?
Obviously not.

G20 polls

>cost and use are imbalanced
>agree
>disagree

>g20 helps solve current political problems
>agree
>disagree

>I dont understand what the actual aim of the meeting is
>agree disagree

you know they did it on top of construction scaffolding outside in the public right?

>why don't we care about blacks destroying their own neighborhoods
Lol

What are the Germans supposed to do none of them have guns to shoot looters with

Germany delenda est. I guess that faggot Jew who wrote "Germany must perish" got what he wanted after all.

That's just the normal smoke coming from all the burning cars and buildings

>the g20 are not democratically legitimate
>agree
>disagree

>I have sympathy for protests even when violent
>agree
>disagree

Stop repeating me

bc your kike-controlled country full of fat people, furries and paedophilia bombed the shit out of Germany and then occupied their lands. Now germans are nothing but self-hating little cunts thanks to the anglo coward occupation

Look, I can tell 2 people are having sex in this webm, but can someone please explain what the fuck is everything I'm seeing. Context.

>Shit talks other countries
>Is a fucking Leaf

memes a literally becoming reality, she's even getting BLACKED on top of it all

sToP REpeAtInG mE

>why don't we care about leftists destroying their own city

What are they protesting against? Against the G20? Someone posted they were protesting for more globalism. Which is it?

Some people just want to watch the world burn, while fugging.

oh didn't see, sorry b

LOL at Weimar 2.0

as a Pole I feel so happy about it. With all due respect, niggers are no germans. Once Germans are gone, future generations in Poland won't face any serious threat from the west.

It's the Wiemar Republic all over again

Except I'm not sure if there'll be a Hitler to save you this time

Krauts are better off in the ground than walking about.

Underrated post

>I'm not sure if there'll be a Hitler
Evrope had it's chance

okay bring the video then (i thought so).
also
>leaf
neck yourself

I'm surprised you haven't killed yourself, fag. The death of one's country should be shocking.

>80% of Germans disagree with the protests
>Amerifats imply that every German supports a chimpout in the biggest antifa city of Germany.

VAST majority of these rioters is kids 18-28

Stupid little shits that know nothing and just "want to go crazy" and "fuck it all" cause "feelings" and "g20+capitalism is bad and oppresses the people" (typical degenerate left wing bullshit till they start paying taxes themselves)

As a german, i would support to totally lock them up in labor camps for the next decade. i would even support mowing these assholes down with machine guns but thanks to Adolfs big fuck-up 70years ago thats not legal here either.

YOU SHUT YOUR GOD DAMN MOUTH RIGHT NOW FAGGOT SDGLAKMNPOIasdfasdty q34 q34t

>Kraut
>Having the audacity to insult other countries.

Whatever, Ahmed.

It's just a distraction from CNN fall.

Also total BS, of course G20 is legitimate and democratic, half the people, especially the younger generation are just fucking retarded.
We need to set the voting age at 35+ , everyone below that is eventually mentally not ready

>Looks at flag

Pls stop this Ming.

t. country governed by a metrosexual gay muslim

Germans?

BLACK AND RED

Looks about right senpai.

why does it look like a balcony in germoney is scaffolding? lol germones

>The death of one's country should be shocking.
it's.
but this webm just happen to fit it perfectly.
I understand that Satan is mad but chill

What's the street so we can check Google Street view?

>We need to set the voting age at 35+

Nice democracy you got there.

>Hurr durr the younger generations are far left orientated
>so we must not let them vote

Total bullshit.

Turdhole is not our head of state, Spic.

Satan? "It's."?

What? What are you trying to say, Igor?

>democracy
Your country is living proof that a country can and will vote to destroy itself. So yeah, Id be ready to take a good hard look at democracy too you dumb nigger.

younger generations have always been far left oriented you dingle berry, they are fucking kids, they dont understand why they should marry white and kick out rapefugees

>not checking your trips
poor form tbqh.

>.

>get paid to travel around Europe staging riots, looting shit, feeling morally justified
>some 7/10 skank who you've only met a few short hours ago wants you to fuck her right there on some scaffolding while people riot and the city burns
>bang the shit out of a bitch in the open air while smelling the fires and hearing the roar of the crowds and you feel some fabricated sense of victory

ignorance is bliss

Ooooohh, now I get it.

I summoned Satan. Shit

>Why don't G*rmans care?

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

>youtube.com/watch?v=9lELfFoWFfA

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

burgers

she aint, he is wearing a sweater you can see his (white) hand on her waist.

>7/10
She clearly had a lesbo haircut, American.
Watch the webm again.

Regardless it's too dark to tell and a perfect summary of Germany's dilapidated state nonetheless.

Literal pottery.

it's hard to believe but yes, they do.

So when does this start happening in every city? When does your country break down, and you have to declare martial law? Things are looking pretty fucked over there. We have issues here and there in places like Chicago, but we're a lot bigger, we can deal with it. What happens when this shit is going on in every major city in your country, given that that's entirely possible given their relative proximity.

Will you be able to control it?

I'm embellishing for the sake of the green text, leaf. I've also seen plenty of attractive women with short hair. obviously the kind of girl who is going to fuck in public isnt a gem

Literally looks like the end times.

You can easily argue who gets invinted and who doesn't is not democratically legitimate.

>So when does this start happening in every city?
I'd give it a couple years at the most.

>ITT basic shitposting of the 52%er of racemixing:thecountry
>mfw amerigoys think their opinions matters and the forget niggers rape and kill ten thousands of white females every year and they do nothing

Does that scenario change with who gets elected or re-elected? If the rightwing populist womyn (forget her name, Frauke something) gets elected, does that speed the decline or delay it?

I'd say it looks like an abortion in the making.

don't be a rube. This is the people the WTO bus in to disrupt sensible, peaceful protest. It's provocateured to stop protesting and in countries where the police aren't cucked it actually does

youtube.com/watch?v=p5ausy98ERM

Whether its democratic isnt the real reason or they would protest the eu :^)

>Does that scenario change with who gets elected or re-elected?
No, because the invaders are already here. Western Europe is a ticking time bomb. Literally and figuratively.

Yeah, but Merkel has done shit to prevent it. Frauke might actually do something to at least help, but it's probably inevitable by now.

and blacked no less
tut tut

The FBI and CIA have been doing this since the 50's at least. Counter intelligence program. Used it at home and in other countries.

WE must fight the commie scum on the streets

youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic

It's like looking into the future. Literally Weimar part II. We're gonna have to record history by Weimars now instead of years. Remember last Weimar? Night clubs with nothing but naked trannies as waiters and family prostitution. Then it spread to the US

These are the end times, fucking and drinking just like the final days in Hitlers bunker

He should have thrown that degenerate bitch straight off the balcony right after he cummed.

most of europe is brainwashed to feel they deserve it for being white

if you don't feel that way, you're racist

When I was watching this, I realized that the worst Niggers here in America wouldn't do this. Fucking in public while riots happen below you?

That's some Mad Max level shit.

Is this the extent of German patriotism nowadays? Childish finger pointing?

>I realized that the worst Niggers here in America wouldn't do this.
nigga where u live?

loads of people would definitely do this, not just niggers.

Merkels grabbing the buses once they get over the Country line.

Its a pretty genius rollout of the EU Army to be honest. Pay idiots to burn poor peoples cars who dont have underground parking. Get all the stories about 200 hurt cops thru a news cycle. Then use the new EU army to grab them becaue they made it out of the country and local German cops no longer have jurisdiction.

More proof that women are mentally 3yo children.

They don't mind their women being raped and their money being stolen, why would they care about this?