Poland

>niggers of europe they said
youtube.com/watch?v=xVxJ3QZCW5c

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystian_Legierski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrzej_Duda
trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink
youtube.com/watch?v=q8Z3Pdx1Sno
youtube.com/watch?v=gYbRT1nmOw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's usually just shitskins from the UK, France, Germany, and Sweden posting this.

you are just proving our point, Nigger of europe

Daily reminder that Poland is the most tolerant nation.

Krystian Legierski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystian_Legierski
Anna Grodzka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
John Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrzej_Duda

Two Polish teenagers arrested for insulting Turkish workers in restaurant in Gdansk, and calling them "niggers" and "dirts" and ordering them "get the fuck out from Poland".
trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink

* Niggers, check.
* Gay rights activists, check.
* Transsexuals, check
* Polish, check.
* Politician, check.

* super candy - President with Jewish wife? Check!

Poland Yes! Not even Sweden is this progressive!

> Posts from niggerized mongrel country run by Jews

t. 60%

Now compare Poland to Western Europe:

youtube.com/watch?v=q8Z3Pdx1Sno

Is your Country really as predominantly white as you claim it to be?

why cant slavs get along?

Poland is literally over 99% White/European.

It's truly odd, by western european accounts they say you are subhuman, yet all evidence says you are the a paragon of civilization compared to the barbarians in Hamburg. Never Let any other country tell you what to do Poland.

Same thing really. Besides, Polish, Ukrainian, Romanian and Bulgarian diasporas (and locals on the mainland) are far more degenerate than the average Western European

No racial laws and/or ethnicity-based legal system = cucked shithole that deserves terrorism and suffer

Italians are the niggers of Europe.

I thought people knew that.

Yet already has Sejm shitskin/nigger members and kike of a President.
Do you hate your kid, when you tell him "smoking is not good for you"? I only wish to Poles to get a proper ethnonationalist leadership that will allow only those of pure Northern and Central European blood to be citizens and resident. Crypto-kikes, kikes, blood traitors and immigrant filth must go.

Italians are among the most accomplished people who have ever inhabited earth. Batteries, amazing architecture, renaissance art, amazing contributions to math and physics.
Why is it always Americans, people from a country full of nonwhites, bitching about how other accomplished European peoples are the niggers of Europe or the white race?

I wish I didn't have to share my Country...

This, all those kinds of posts are always made by mutts

>Italians are among the most accomplished people who have ever inhabited earth. Batteries, amazing architecture, renaissance art, amazing contributions to math and physics.
And how often it's the Italian diaspora and/or their descendants doing the screaming from the foreign lands? What you listed is fantastic, doesn't mean Italians shouldn't get the fuck out from Germanic Europe/Britain-Oceania. People are tired from the destruction of the (formerly) ETHNIC states.

bump for Poland is shat on for wrong reasons here

>russians
>slavs

I will be vacationing in Poland within the next three years.
I will never set foot in Germany, UK, France, Sweden.

Okay, okay, Finno-Balt-Slav-Nordic mutts.'ve been found out

bump

bump

Poles aren't the niggers of Europe, you are the mexicans.

They fuckign burn down ranbows statues.

love that whiny bitch American comparing the Confederate flag to the German NS flag giving those guys a lecture about how offensive they are. Being a preachy cunt to those dudes that clearly don't give a fuck.

:)

this

Are you kidding me, Ruski? Your country is filled to the brim with muslims and asians, your economy is breaking apart and you're at the exact same point youwere right before the collapse of the USSR.

And you're talking about leadership?

>but muh Putin is alpha

Yeah, he is and he's fucking you right in the mouth.

It just further confirms my point then, reddifugee Sup Forumserast. Russia is a Slavic France and it must end. But a proper point still stands

No racial laws(no matter how homogenous) = cucked

the sins of poverty is easy to spot.
the sins of wealthy complacency receives far less attention, yet are equally abhorant

>Russia is a Slavic France and it must end.

Oh, you're self aware, good on you. When I say this Russians usually get defensive and think it's because "Poles hate Russians" meme. It's tough to loose an empire, I get it, but Russia is a mafia state that shits all over her citizens.

>No racial laws(no matter how homogenous) = cucked

That's not how we roll. We're a Catholic nation first and foremost and we will continue to accept people that are willing to integrate and work for the common goal of advancement of Poland.

>That's not how we roll. We're a Catholic nation first and foremost and we will continue to accept people that are willing to integrate
That's how (you) roll and that's not how Polish nationalism works, cwel. Dmowski is rolling in his grave.

Because once ethnic nationalists get in power in Russia, which is the matter of time; Kremlin will use a nuclear arsenal as a hint to other European nations that it's the time to repatriate

>Dmowski is rolling in his grave.

Uhm... have you actually read any of his shit, you pleb? Ethnicity is not and never was a part of Polish nationalism.

Case in point.

Ethnicity is central for his vision of Poland. Roman literally viewed Slavic core of Poland and ethnic chauvinism as the only way for the Polish development.

Ethnicity is a source of power and inspiration for any nationalist movement. Stop pretending that lipka tatars/kikes in the past and third worlders today do you any good

My Opinion of Poland continues to increase.

tfw south slavs are acutally the niggers :^(

finns purge r*ussian invader. piss on stalin

Who told you this nonsense? Seriously, read what the man actually wrote, what you just said has nothing to do with Dmowski's vision.

Yup that's Sweden

Poland is the Poland of the Europe strongest country.
I used to shit on the poles because they come here to mexican our jobs and break into houses but as a country I've co.e to realize they're fucking great.
This was confirmed further after visiting Poland last year.
Sweden is like 3rd world at this point compared to Poland.

Name one white country that does have laws permitting racial discrimination against nonwhites. I need to get my ass over there immediately

There is none. That's THE PROBLEM.

Besides, countries "for Whites" in Europe/Oceania can get nuked - same mongrelisation under different angle

No reason to shit on Poland in that case. They have a few problems, but by and large they're still Polish and will remain as such for decades to come. Hell, the diaspora all being degenerates is a good thing; it means that Poland has less degenerates to deal with and the UK is already pozzed, so it doesn't matter.

I mean, I wish they were like your country and still permitted discrimination against gays and I wish they hadn't taken so many goddamn Ukranian refugees, but they're not fucking Sweden or Canada tier either, so I don't see why you're acting as if they are

Yesterday I saw a Polish girl with an Arab boyfriend, you're not any better than anyone. Kurwa blyat

>No reason to shit on Poland in that case.
Here they are
Again, ten octoroon hookers is enough to kill of Latvians genetically over 200 years, if bred and their offspring are allowed to stay

t.60% muslims in russian military by 2030

THIS IS HOW FIRST WORLD LOOK FUCKERS

Literally all the shit you could find. I'm sure I could find about ten times as many reasons to hate Russia if I tried, but what would be the point? So Poland isn't perfect. I already fucking knew that. Still better than practically everything west of it by simple virtue of the fact that it will probably still exist as a people and culture next century. Let us count our blessings, for we have few.

>We're a Catholic nation first and foremost and we will continue to accept people that are willing to integrate and work for the common goal of advancement of Poland.
This. Every Pole cares the seed of the Commonwealth in his heart.

>in a country that is 95% polish, 4.9% other european

Yeah sure

Look at all the white people.

I hate modern Russia and all European governments. Make no mistake.
>So Poland isn't perfect.
No. Not that. Poland is HOW YOU FUCK UP 99% White nation with shit cuckold leadership, crypto-kikes and local idiots
Latvia, atheist nation. State funded NatSoc parade. Beat and kill nonwhite tourists for fun. How can christian subhumans even compete?
youtube.com/watch?v=gYbRT1nmOw8

Fuck Jesus, Heil Hitler!

That happens. But only in bigger tourist cities. And the couple most likely were tourists and the arab wasn't an arab but an Italian or Spaniard (degenerates have a hard time telling the difference).

>Beat and kill nonwhite tourists for fun.
Is that something you Russians consider a good thing?

...and 100% whoopass

Sasha got trigered. Huff some glue m8 it will help.
Also this.

A bad thing how? It sets a clear message - "not welcome". I'm sure in 200 years time cuckolds like you will make art about Lipka Negroes and Silesian Arabs
How can you be triggered by cucks? Enjoy the Jew President and Kalergi Poland

Only people saying poles are niggers were non white people living in western Europe and posting on Sup Forums. They're scared they'll get deported back to your parents countries.

This. Its 2017. Niggers are the niggers of Europe.

Interethnic European tension won't go away, even all European "nations" are 70%< native

We have seen that the only white niggers are in Hamburg right now. Burning cars and looting.

Poland is my favorite country outside of the US, you will again stand strong against the Muslim hordes. the ones who called you and other eastern european niggers are being wiped out and replaced, their once great countries torn to ruins. nothing but respect