Wonder what it's like basing your entire identity and self-worth on physical traits you are born with and have no...

Wonder what it's like basing your entire identity and self-worth on physical traits you are born with and have no control over

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nUgwc5SVT5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice bait, faggot.

>wow its badass and day-making to see an obviously butch lesbian do one of man's oldest and most common things.

Yeah dude, females can do male jobs just as well as they can except they do it with STYLE!
youtube.com/watch?v=nUgwc5SVT5M

it's pathetic really.

look at their actions not their words. they are miserable creatures.

Oh wow a pink crane

kek

VIRTUE!

>Painted the color of a cunt.

You go, grrl!!

That's the biggest dildo I've ever seen

>Wonder what it's like basing your entire identity and self-worth on physical traits you are born with and have no control over
unsubscribe that shit, user. better yet, fuck reddit

Way to reinforce gender roles by painting it pink to show it is owned by a woman.

>my vagina is shooting blood from the fake outrage I have over sexist companies selling pink tools
>oh hey, this bull dike working a real job painted her truck pink. HERO!

This will help balance out all the blue construction cranes I see every day.

redditors ITT who aren't smart enough to realize they're being made fun of

yep, reddit is some of the most purestrain bluepill bullshit you could ever read

hell just take 1 peak at r/ask""""men"""" it's full of pussies and women who think their opinions matter

I like my dick.

Does she charge 75% of the rate of her male competition?

Please explain

Its fucking sad isn't it. Imagine having no agency in life, all predetermined because "much identity" no freedom. I love not conforming, people say I act so "white" and "republican" love it.

>badass
>Mobile

Not badass. Kinda gay tbqh

tfw no ones opinion really matters

disregard the picture, reread the original post, apply it to 'white supreeeeeemists'. fuck, I hate summer.

Watch this

Pottery

White people dont think they are great cause of the traits they are born with they are proud of what they have achieved

T. old fag

Why are women so bad at everything?

you mean Sup Forums?

Imagine how much feminists must love men, considering they think every field dominated by men is absolutely badass.

>those outrigger pads positioning

1/10 would not hire

They're not. They just aren't satisfied with only being good at raising children and homemaking.

>(ID: O6T9lgay)
>gay

except white people, not even """"white supremacists""" going around screaming white people are the best when looking at mundane situations.

somehow saying ''uhh maybe white people aren't as evil as you think'' is now racism and identity politics now.

that's why no one is going to "get it", because it's a fucking stupid comparison; not some summerfag shit

I'm not proud of the fact that I am white. I simply acknowledge that my race (or culture. Semantics) is superior to most others

Like a bee hating honey making

they aren't even good at that lmao. single moms are the worst people on the planet

Exactly my point your proud of our superior civilisation not our skins colour

Those stupid bitches shot the guy in the eye and blinded him

>Australian
>superior
Dont tell me you mean "white civilization" because that doesn't make sense. Anglos can't take credit for Roman civilization or any other.

IMAGINE the size of the sandwiches they can make

Also saged