Be Trump supporter chillin' MAGA hat. Get bottled by psycho leftists

Clanton takedown OP here.....

So... Cracking us over the head with massive U-locks was fine and dandy, and now apparently you get bottled in the face by rabid leftists just got wearing a Trump cap?

This guy has had 15 stitches to his face, he's probably going to need corrective plastic surgery.

>Last night a pro-Trump conservative activist Jovi Val became the victim of left wing political violence. After leaving Milo Yiannopoulos's book launch party in NYC, Jovi went to a bar with some friends where a liberal smashed a beer bottle over his face when Jovi asked the man's girlfriend to stop stomping on his MAGA hat that fell on the floor. Jovi was hospitalized and his attacker was arrested. Jovi is another example of the violence Trump supporters and people on the right are facing from the left.

ARE YOU MAD YET Sup Forums? LIKE WTF?

They already found the one dude involded in the attack, Leonard Heinert, but they're still looking for this roastie hoe Emma Rodriguez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBtInW0Qz_I
nytimes.com/2010/10/04/us/04guns.html
archive.is/jiwHc
youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic
twitter.com/nooklyn
youtu.be/0rUyZttZnP8
instagram.com/lhdnyc/
nyskateboarding.com/2017/06/22/leo-heinert-turns-pro-for-torro-skateboards-2017/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thanks for taking one for the team paco

BASED MYSTERY MEAT

>he's probably going to need corrective plastic surgery

If he's a faggot. I cut myself more shaving.

They have a mugshot of the dude who did it?

God damn it you guys, are any of you ACTUALLY white?
This faggot looks like he should be sacrificing a 10-year-old's heart to a jaguar god, absolute bullshit.

I believe it was a rabid SJW who blindsided him.

Learn how to shave faggot

Uh oh, that's a bad place to get cut.

If the nerves are damaged he could have an... asymmetrical smile from now on.

He's a fuckin' spic though, and he likes Milo the faggot, soooooo.... fuck him.

If someone bottled me they wouldn't need to look for anyone because they would be slumped 5 seconds after it happened. Dude's a soft faggot.

>corrective plastic surgery
Why ?
That’s going to leave a nice scar.

Are you a woman ?

>Mad yet Sup Forums?

No. Uncontrollable anger is what is tear the left apart. Make you actions based on more logic than emotion.

Yeah I probably would have went in to rage mode and killed the fucker.

Nike logo, cooooool !

Luke Rudkowski and a few others around Lauren Southern got asssaulted in Hamburg today but not this bad. This type of shit is just going to keep on happening. We need to stop this shit man, this guys life will never be the same. Scared for life

My same thought, bro. I don't care about a FUCKING BASED spic with a bottle in his face.

>wants a race war
>complains when he gets one

>everything has to be about race 24/7

Annoying newfag cancer.

That's what he gets for going to see Milo

Thanks Juan, stay BASED, enjoy your upboats.

Focus your autism fuckers.. We're looking for Emma Rodriguez , she was throwing bottles.. She has relations to Leonard Heinert

Well I will give the guy credit he might not have been able to see after getting bottled. But he had every legal right to beat him into a coma basically.

Whoever did this is looking at a lengthy prison sentence. They will likely charge him with assault of a deadly/less than deadly weapon.

If you're not carrying concealed you deserve what you get.

If you live in a place where you can't carry concealed, you deserve what you get even more.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBtInW0Qz_I

>redditfugees.

You have to go back.

Dafuq you shaving with, a potato peeler?

>rodriguez
>roastie
user, I've got news for you... She's a roast-er.

It's a bar you dumb fuck. That's mandatory 5 year minimum just for walking I the front door in most states. Are you actually retarded?

Hold your enemy to their standards
>let them strike you
>let them get arrested
>let them get prosecuted
>let them get jailed
>let them learn firsthand what you already know about niggers and mexicans

there is every advantage in baiting the left into political violence
we're winning so much we're almost sick and tired of winning

sage shill slide thread

It's a beaner like you, in case you hadn't noticed.

English isn't your first language, lo siento, I was not sincere and in writing that way cast those attitudes upon you, it's called sarcasm.

Born in the United States of America, lived here my entire life.
It is most certainly my first language.
Stay mad, faggot.

Self hating spics should just kill themselves

I somewhat agree but not really. This guy is looking at 10 years in prison.

also looks like a fag, so he's a double minority

Let's get this bitch.
weaponized autism engaged.
PROVIDE MORE INFO

>admits by omission to being a greasy carjacking, mid-day napping, bean chomping, sombrero-wearing, head decapitating, drunken whooping, welfare-collecting, over breeding, fish faced, short stacked, worthless fucking spic

>After leaving Milo Yiannopoulos's book launch party
had it comin

Plus he's gonna get boned for every dollar of reconstruction surgery in civil court

and in 10 years, assuming the aryan brotherhood doesn't shank him for being a race traitor, he'll most likely have a much different view on race relations. And no ability to vote.

>antifa breaks a beer bottle over your head
>gets 10 years in prison
>antifa fire the second shot heard around the world
>get put down by the national guard en masse while CNN has a melt down and twitter erupts in RWDS spicy memes
>RICO investigation has every member of antifa imprisoned and works it's way right up to it's financier

If you do that to your face shaving, you should probably go to a professional to get shaved.

I'm kinda mad desu. fuckin' communists.

wording this. milo is a degenerate pedo

>civic nationalist
>cancer

Go back, faggot.

You deserve it even more for being willingly disarmed and a degenerate drinking the liquid jew.

nytimes.com/2010/10/04/us/04guns.html

Clickbaiters into archive archive.is/jiwHc

assclowns instrumental

youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic

Sucks for him.. and it was all for nothing.. why waste ur time publicly supporting some guy who doesnt actually give a fuck about you.. this guy needed to focus on himself and better himself instead of shilling going to some fucking paid for public Speaker twat... not justifying what happened to him.. but he really shouldnt have ever gave a fuck about trump or yanni this much to publicly want to parade it like some fucking faggot in heels.
Tbis faggot shouldnt habe worn the hat jus like that lil nig shouldnt have been wearing a hoody over his fucking head

>he had every legal right to beat him into a coma basically.

In an ideal situation, he would have killed the leftist with his firearm, but this was NY, unfortunately.

Look faggot, love it or hate it, civic nationalist would be the first step to your possible autistic turner diaries fantasy

Civic nationalism is the first step to knocking sjws off their high horse. It's like chess, if you're gonna go unsubtle with the "WHITE POWER 1488" jerk off 24/7, then you're gonna give normies a reason to demonize us.

Civic Nationalists and Ethic Nationalists should work together to stop SJWs, then maybe in a few years, civic nationalists and ethic nationalists could come up with a reasonable compromise

>Rodriguez
Deport squad when?

Leo Heinert is attacker, idenified...

Yep. That dipshit leftist literally ruined his life over being mad at a guy for wear a stupid hat.

Fuck if this faggot bottled me id have to kill him

He works at twitter.com/nooklyn , I wonder if they know about the scumbags they employ?

Well you can't really have a job when your ass in jail.

These type of assaults where someone's face is irreparably scarred can't be pleaded down to probation. It's jail time for Leo for sho.

So apparently this is Emma Rodriguez' boyfriend.... They're from Honduras... I can't find anything on Emma Rodriguez though

Good - no-one else in the thread confirmed that he'd been found.

>pro-Trump conservative activist
>Milo Yiannopoulos's book launch party
No shit he's not white.

only rational, realistic course
look at how a conservative, traditional christian society was subverted
they didnt come out over night wanting gays to be married and be able to adopt kids and alluding to fighting for pedo rights straight away
they didnt attack the idea of white identity or culture at all once
it was incremental
baby steps
this is why "civic nationalism" triggers shills
because its a rational choice against the insanity of the left that exists today

enjoy this movie from 2002 where "reverse racism" and the idea of "microaggressions" were literally jokes, seeds getting planted in young nigger minds to give you BLM and other trivialities of today ;)

youtu.be/0rUyZttZnP8

some dude i never met gets bottled but a liberal faggots going to jail, i say thats a win

You type like a reddit faggot

>Jew and his beaner girlfriend attack a beaner
some RAHOWA

why do you give a fuck

Found this faggots insta instagram.com/lhdnyc/

Guy who attacked him is a skateboard faggot with sponsors.

nyskateboarding.com/2017/06/22/leo-heinert-turns-pro-for-torro-skateboards-2017/

Look for all the photos of women in here and see if it's not his gf

>All BASED spics are at least 70% European
Why is this, Sup Forums?

Not sure how effective a boycott will be here.

> MikeM there, boycotting companies he would never buy from anyway

punchable. Always with the pathetic little chin pubes like bikelock faggot

You don't have to boycott to ruin him. There are other ways of ruining him.

lol what a dumbass
easy come, easy go ;)

It would definitely be effective. Hence why you're trying to stop it.

I mean unless those companies want to advocate getting violent solely on differing political opinions.
If trump had lost? Different story
The mass media would have been able to beat the public into a frenzy and this shit would have been happening daily

>his attacker was arrested

So stop bitching cuckboi. I swear, drumpers are like special snowflakes returned with a vengeance.

Details are sparse. Maybe this guy is a dick who was asking for it, how are you supposed to know. Am I mad yet? About what?

liberals acting like gang members and shit, fucking lol
they be going craze!
hitting up fools cuz he wearing the wrong colors
shit sjws see themselves as some sort of revolutionary communist gangsta
all fucking niggers
>yo homie is that a red hat i see?
>it's all about the blue around here, i'm 4 her, wut bout you fool?
>u gonna get capped foo, i aint playing dawg

>"Trump Supporter Assualts Patron at Local Bar"

Lol, the Trump Supporter Slayer!!!

Just start beating the shit out of any lefties or verbally abuse the shit out of them. They're fucking pussies. You know they like sucker punching so don't paint a giant target on your back if you got no one watching your back.

>after a short altercation involving a bottle due to a misunderstanding when the victim's GF tried to pick up the Trump hat for the man, the Trump supporter went wild and broke every tooth and bone in his face. Unfortunately, the racist, trump supporting local police will not be pressing charges.

Nice job leaf. Lets get this piece of shit! Sucker punch his ass!

gotta start fighting back at some point. fake news be damned

Guys Im hoig youre not this retarded but please search out

lhdnyc

you look scared maga, alt right, nazi cis scum this is the power of ANTIFA

NO ONE IS SCARED. ENJOY YOUR RUINED LIVES.

Get this maga hat and open carry pussy

oh nooooo that suchs

Actually it "triggers" people because of shitskins who want America to be majority non-white but recognize that non-white politics of gibsmedat will just cause the whole thing to come falling down

The antifa glasser is going to get some nogger dick in his ass at prison

>Talk shit constantly about how you are going to rise up and kill all the leftist scum.
>Cry like a bitch when you get bottled.
Poetry.

Heya Rabbi.

I just gave him a phone call left him a message about all the nigger dick he will be sucking in prison.

>talk shit constantly about how you are going to rise up and #resist and stick trump supporters in mass graves
>cry like a bitch when you get arrested for grievously assaulting someone for wearing a hat

very helpful faggot

>Being such a slave to your ideology that you think every person criticizing it is the rainbow colored hair college stereotype you envision the opposition to be.
I call it like I see it cunt.
Dude is a pussy, and all you idiots in here defending him and calling for leftist blood aren't going to do jack shit about it.
I could respect you faggots if any of you ever had the courage of your convictions, but unfortunately cowards rarely do.

Why do righties turn into little faggots when their armed insurrection smack talk game flips around and hits them in the face?

>goes into bar
>This scar?
>I got this scar fighting soybois in Brooklyn
>perpetuates family line three times over by morning