OW! MY DICK HURTS!!!!! GET IN HERE AND HELP ME PLLLEEEEASE!!!!!

Okay Sup Forums, so recently my piss started smelling like a harbor full of rotting fish after a natural disaster, my dick has been shooting chunks of something like a fucking machine gun every time I piss. My goddamn bathroom looks like a warzone, and my girlfriend's pussy smells from across the room while fully dressed.

We were both tested clean about nine months ago when we started fucking. I'm pretty sure I have super-hivvv and my dick is going to fly off southpark/gluten-style.

Can I sue this cunt if it turns out I actually have something? I've never asked for help from you guys, and I've volunteerd my help willingly on multiple occasions. Please help me. You could very well save the reproductive health of an athletic proud white male.

WHAT DO I DO?????

Did your girlfriend write this post? It's fucking unfunny.

Im being serious you fucking commie faggot! Fuck off if you aren't going to help.

Wtf are you asking pol for? This isn't political. See a doctor you downsyndrome fuck.

You can start by taking your dick out of your moms ass for a start.

Is that a photo of your dick? If so, you *might* have a superstrain of uncurable gonorrhea. You're fucked, the best thing you can do is pray and become a martyr. Also, seek /adv/ice and go see a doctor faggot.

I love how you aren't allowed to edit posts here.
My pain-induced dick shock thanks you.

I think the picture was once a pussy

>Can I sue this cunt if it turns out I actually have something?
No.

Unless she knowingly had a disease and told you she was clean for the purpose of infecting you, you'd have no cause of action against her.

This is pol i shouldnt be seeing that nasty shit here, kys

what ethnicity is this ?

You have the clap you idiot.

t. literal fag trying to get people here to be scared of vaginas

>sex before marriage
>can't believe it causes problems
>what.do.I.do.jpg
Live with the consequences of sin, receive medical aid, and reform your life.

You want a picture of the shit that's coming out of my dick instead? I have a mesh strainer, and I need to piss. I could easily share a pic of that instead of the blue waffle.. That picture seemed appropriate considering the circumstances. Fuck you too, asshole. If it was your dick you would be singing a different fucking tune, I'll tell you that shit right now.

Sounds like your girl cheated brah..

Good luck with all that.

Yur welcum dud. Dunt tank me, tis ok

YET ANOTHER SHILL SLIDE THREAD, STOP RESPONDING FAGGOTS

SAGE

go to a fucking doctor, retard.

what the fuck is that picture - goddammit is a that a pussy - whhhhhyyyyy

But I'm an athiest that believes in natural medicine because I don't want to feed the globalist pharmacutical cabal with my hard-earned money.

Clearly none of what you suggested is an acceptable solution to my problems. Go be a sanctimonious cunt elsewhere.

As opposed to... reddit? You have to go back.

SAGED AND REPORTED

drag your stupid girl friend, go to Planned Parenthood and get examined.

You probably gave each other some sort of yeast infection you dipshit.

I feel you OP. Although you're a goddamn retard for not going to the doctor as soon as you started seeing some symptoms.
The last time I fucked, I couldn't even penetrate fully since she was so tight. Before that she asked me if I had an infection which I said no because I tested myself 2 weeks before and I was clean. Less than one day after my dick started hurting bad which is fucking weird because no STD will give you symptoms in less than 24 hours.
Still, I've got a mild case of urethritis that won't fucking go away, went to the urologist and he told me I was perfectly healthy. Seems like is psychologically related or maybe I keep seated for too long.

lol blue waffle for a disgusting cheating cunt.

>Atheist
Well then. Enjoy heartache, sickness, and death in this life, only to look for heartache, sickness, and death in the next.

pray to her for relief

MODS PLZ FUCKING HELP US

You've caught a urinary tract infection off your woman, its less common in men and affects us worse enjoy pissing blood till the antibiotics clear it up

actually sounds like gonorrhea. nasty

enjoy your much needed ban

G T F O

just dropping sages and redpills

SAGED

put some real vermont maple syrup on that BLUE WAFFLE and eat it up. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good

If that's a dick then it's enough Internet for me today and it's 10 am.

Fucking disgusting. I'm out.

Why are you looking to get me banned? OH YEAH!! I FORGOT..

My girlfriend is a fucking subhuman chink.

There.. Now my thread is on-topic.

>That pic
Portuges and spaniards were already bringing slave in 16th century starting the triangle trade, you know that right?

Pork the Chink, get the Stink.

she got blacked and took an extra free gift of antibiotic resistant gonorrhea.
this is what you get for trusting roasties.

SAGED

Hey nigger.

BAM! bullet to the side of the head you don't even know what happened.

>edit posts
You and your chunks have to go back, seriously though you should probably consult /diy/ or /adv/

>says a leaf

IRL I shoot you, whitey cunt.

Chinks are the least of our worries, pal.

stfu nigger, you're not welcome anywhere.

cut off your dick, set your girlfriend on fire

>Implying that I need his permission to be welcomed.

Pussy as leaf I break in wherever I want to. You have no power here.

She is the real victim.

Not implying anything, I just wanted to hurt your feelings... then I realized too late that you were not even human, and don't have any of the higher order of emotions. Meh, you live you learn.
>I break in wherever I want to
I'm sure you do.

Burn the droll, pay the toll.

Not Sup Forums related
sage
futhermore

Dink the Chink, get the Stink.

See
You're totally fucked OP

okay now you definitely deserve a ban

this shouldn't be on here
sage

>I just wanted to hurt your feelings.

You need a Sup Forums 101 my cracker.

how is this thread still up

this isn't even close to related

TPBP

there are other things you can get from sex that arent in the category of "std" technically
yeast infections, thrush, uti's and candida are all extremely passable

How old is the nigger she's kissing?

fpbp

>by race

stopped reading there

>this thread is still up
>threads shitting on kekistani cucks get deleted almost instantly
Good work mods.

Mods are compromised as fuck. We are Reddit tier.
Sage