>Civic nationalism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's right, you know.

Without multicultural Marxism we can judge brown people as harshly as we want and then only breed the good ones, but at the moment you can't do you're a fucking bigot if you don't fuck large, fat, black transwomen. Oh, and because you're someone we assume is successful, you have to fuck what we believe is the other side of the spectrum which unfortunately for you means you have an infertile relationship.

Obviously this isn't going to work out in the future. Obviously it'd have the exact opposite effect if it were the best of white men fucking the best of brown/black/yellow women and all the scum either fucking themselves within their own race or not fucking at all. If we did this for at least 4 generations, either we'll have 20 extra IQ points or 20% extra qts walking around, but sure they'll all be brown.

So yes.

Multiculturalism is almost a good thing if you're "fascist" enough to say a black transwoman is unattractive.

*spoon clank*
I live in the whitest state in the union so get fucked racists

Thats about all, peace out

Who the fuck still cares about faggot666hamburger. I believe Liberia is proof niggers can't make America

What "ideology" do brown people vote for?

The one that gives them free shit.

More brown people or giving more money to brown people.

day of the rake soon, dogfuckers

Wasn't this a Benji tweet?

The one that isn't openly racist.

>this level of delusion
it's like they don't actually interact with different races

This is fake, you faggot OP. This was a Ben "stereotypical Jew" Shapiro tweet.

GIBS father of DAT

check it: youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic&feature=youtu.be

Nice try, (((Shareblue)))), but that's a Liddle Benji tweet, not Styx.

fucking dropped

styx is controlled opposition

youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic

They don't

*tips yarmulke*

race won't last forever, racemixing is inevitable

>we can judge brown people as harshly as we want and then only breed the good ones
There is no such thing as good non-whites you pathetic gook faggot.

Define racist?
Brown people vote in their tribal interest.

Do retards still trust tweets without archives?

Russians are good non-whites

essentially saying I dont give a shit about brown people if they adhere to western values and I agree. The ones that dont gotta go or get locked up

that first leaf has a point nigger

Ebin meme

>I don't care if America becomes like Mexico as long as Mexicans act white
>oh wait they don't?

I'm a good non-white :) Wanna be friends?

The Republicans and far right openly putter around with "race realism," IQ, and euphemisms like "urban youth," if not outright blaming blacks. The Democrats or mainstream left are racist in a more insidious manner: they condescend towards racial minorities and insist on welfare and handouts while ignoring the fact that their own neoliberal economic policy led to the poor situation of many minority areas.

This is character assassination.
That tweet is from Ben Shapiro.

I know some Chinese who tasted dog when they were growing up but left the dark side eventually.

Fuck off gook, you're not welcome in anglo nations.

they don't adhere to western values though which is why there isn't a single minority group that leans right

Ben Shapiro content not SHH666 fuck off cunt.

Styx said the same thing in his videos many, many times.

>person is a retard or an opportunist trying to exploit the right wing
>gets called out
>OMG SHEREBLU

classic

>styx is controlled opposition

No he isn't you alarmist melon. He's just a sperg who doesn't want to work a 9 to 5 so he uses this as his subsidized income because hard work is hard and he cbf with that.

You can judge him on those merits as to why he doesn't talk about issues within the higher strata but if you think it's due to him being "controlled opposition" then you're a fuckin dumb cunt m8.

>not caring about aesthetics

Are these people even human beings?

Styx said that he's a (((civic nationalist))) and that ethnonationalism is stupid many times.

you're not alone

perhaps you could post one of these videos?

styx is very autistic so it strikes me that he doesn't understand the differences in intellect of different races.

Races competed in a meritocracy to see who the best race is, and it is clearly the whiter skin ones.

Race mixing is bad

gibs