He's 100% Correct

stormfags in 3... 2... 1...

Yeah fuck this kike "my based Ben such good debater uses god for every answer!" Fuck Israel fuck this Jew "Hitler genocided us, but that gives us a reason to genocide the Palestinians" fuck this Jew

I'm all on board as long as they do it without US weapons and don't expect us to help when they inevitably piss off their neighbors for being retarded kikes.

only 50% correct

Yeah because the Jews illegally taking land then killing the people on it is cool. Then I hope Kim nukes Japan for what the Nips did to the Koreans

Do whatever you want, just keep us out of it.

Islam is a weapon being used by jews against the west. Sure. wipe islam off the face of the planet and deal with the leftist jews afterwards. the ones like shapiro are fine.

why does he bring up yugoslavia?

honestly I just want all semites to vaporize themselves. That whole area is nothing but a desert wasteland full of human garbage.

I hope Israel thrives, but it's not worth a single US dollar or a single one of our troops on the ground.

The US should carpet bomb the entirety of the Middle East, Israel included.

>arabs get slaughtered
>israel gets shamed internationally

it's a win win for everybody

we got our own bombs, don't worry!

the only one getting shamed are your women when they see your tiny infertile dicks

>israel gets shamed internationally
thats not how this world works my friend

Shapiro, the whiney little jew boy who thinks its antisemitic for americans not to want to have to support Israeli policy in the M.E?

>the only one getting shamed are your women when they see your tiny infertile dicks
stop projecting, schlomo

>carpet bomb
>instead of glassing the whole area from orbit

Hey Sven, or achmed, what ever you are called. Israel has one of the highest birth rates in the world while your women need to outsource the work you are not doing to niggers. I can't wait for the day that swedish ""culture"" is deleted from this world and Israel can establish international ties with swedeistan

Sand niggers aren't people

yes thats the guy and hes right. think about it. even europe has decreased its support for israel. they carpet bomb gaza they will be cut from the global economy with only america selling them shit

then what happens? america will be using tax payer dollars to keep israel fed because they wont be able to buy food from any one else and they cant afford our food

then what happens ? the little known fact that in order for you to go to heaven you have to accept jesus will be spread again as it was in the past. they are christians and they refuse to accept jesus as their lord and savior... so "fuck them we dont need to give them help" ~ the average american evangelical circa 2025

>Israel has one of the highest birth rates
Thanks to your 30% arab shitskin population, friend.

Why are you so bitter? Are you mad that our ancestors formed a division in the SS and killed your babushka? Lmao get over it jewboy

>own bombs
kek

He really makes no effort to hide where his loyalties lie. Reminder that picture related is the terrifying Palestinian rocket

One of his main arguments is that using god for an answer is useless for none christians so he doesnt do that. Are you retarded

Forgot picture

someone call him out on twitter for wanting to kill 1300 christians

Those Qassam rockets are comparable in impact and purpose to German V-1 rockets. Don't think of them as harmless. They're for firing into population centers and killing civilians.

Sure thing

but you'd turn around and support the same hook nosed sand people who push for immigration into white countries, who tell you to look the other way as white women and children are raped and who send you and your brothers off to war to fight those sand niggers so they, the Jews, can spread their synagogue of Satan at the expense of white people. It's time for you jew defending faggots to wake up. BOTH races need to be exterminated from the face of the earth, but if I have to choose one, it will NEVER be a Jew.

your post is confusing at the end, i presume you want jews gone which i agree. arabs are too dumb to be a real threat. last thing we need is more high iq races to compete with.

it's Shabbos, Ben hasn't been near a computer since sundown.

Sure thing

>people killed by V1 rockets: 5,475
>people killed by Qassam "rockets": 28

Jews are parasites

Nazis had more money than Hamas :^)

What is there even to bomb?

I meant if I have to choose to keep one alive, it won't be a Jew. My mistake user. Reddit traffic has brought in too many Israeli and Jewish sympathizers or LARPing has shot up significantly. I feel like I post that same paragraph several times a day.

It still doesn't make the buzz bombs equivalent to the Palestinian fire crackers

Considering the relative number of rockets fired, we get a casualty rate of 0.6184 deaths per V-1 rocket on average, and 2.3158 deaths per Qassam "fire cracker."

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Death to Israel, no matter how nationalist or Isolationist they are they still must be exterminated
Any Jews left existing = sympathy for a Israeli state and Yinon plan which eventually results in destruction of all individual cultures and ethnicities

I'm fairly sure more than a dozen Qassam rockets have been fired user

Get on with it kill all the mudslimes atleast the kikes will loose their sword

Gotta love (((benny boy))) using us good amerigoys to further his greater Israel agenda. Funny how he also mentions the bombing of Serbia, where Christian Serbs were punished for fighting against bosniak Muslims.

Never change, kikes.

>following