Der Untergang

Is this movie worth watching or is it Jewish propaganda?

What are good movies to watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!F99QQIxC!0aljCC-AfqqhAX48T_U78g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's an excellent unbiased movie and possibly the most realistic portrayal of the last days of the Reich. It's based off of a book of memoirs from Hitlers staff.

F E G E L E I N

Shadilay brother magapede

Hitler's downfall is hoax. It never happened.

Definitely worth watching. It succeeds spectacularly at making you feel like you're there in the oppressive atmosphere of the bunker. You can sympathise with every character, instead of just seeing evil Nazis. The scene where the young boy fighter sees his parents killed by the men who surrendered instead of fighting on the frontlines brings me to tears every time.

>What are good movies to watch?
Das Boot., Triumph of the Will, Hans Westmar and pic related.

The following link contains 26 Third Reich movies (One from fascist Italy, one from occupied France).
All are good quality DVDRIP (x265 codec) and all have English subtitles.

> mega.nz/#F!F99QQIxC!0aljCC-AfqqhAX48T_U78g

List and genre:
>Bismarck 1940
Biopic, Historical
>Condottieri 1937
Historical, Adventure (Fascist Italy)
>Das Herz Der Königin (The Heart of the Queen) 1940
Anti-British, historical
>Der große König (The Great King) 1942
Biopic, historical
>Der Kaiser von Kalifornien (The Emperor of California) 1936
Anti-greed, historical
>Der Sieg Des Glaubens (The Triumpth of the Faith) 1933

das boot is 3h+ of pure shit

>pure shit
Why? I liked it.

The bad guys end up winning.

It makes the audience feel bad for hitler, no joke, i watched it in class and even the most hardcore berntards were like "wow this movie makes me feel bad for the guy"

Bruno Ganz makes a incredible Hitler.

Absolutely worth watching and david irvings book was used for reference, the only real inaccuracy is otto the guy who set fire to hitler is tall and dark in the film but actually blue eyed and blonde irl (irving met him personally).

What a fucking low i.q pleb cunt, das boot is a fucking masterpiece of the highest order and a very accurate portrayal of life on the u-boat. You have adhd and are stupid as fuck go watch transformers instead.

The film's pretty good. I think that's the first historical film that wasn't anti-Hitler propaganda but portrayed him as the old, broken man he was. The mundane jew shit isn't even mentionned once. It's a story about a nation falling to its knees. Pretty dark, pretty depressing, but nice nonetheless.

That, Er ist wieder da and Imperium are interesting films on the subject.

Er ist wieder da reflects on who Hitler was and what made him successful and it asks a crucial question that Western media in general hadn't dare ask before: if Hitler was elected, then people agreed with him. Should all blame go to Hitler or to the people, knowing Hitler told them from the get-go who he was?

Imperium is American and still has an anti-nazi, anti far-right message on the surface. But if you look a bit deeper, you'll see that the director looks at rightwingers with a kind of compassion. It's not one single cliché he explores, but he tries to have a look at many, if not all kinds of people that compose various far-right groups. It's interesting in its own right and is a welcome change from American History X which absolutely failed in every way possible.

everything you stormcucks don't agree with is "jewish propaganda".

A great movie, no politics at all, though something tells me that since it was made in '05, it would be impossible to get another movie like it past the german thought police

you

Wow, someone speaks the truth

my almonds are in orbit

>great movie, no politics at all, though something tells me that since it was made in '05, it would be impossible to get another movie like it past the german thought police

I've talked about this before in this thread, but Er ist wieder da kind of touches on this. There are gross lies about Hitler (like him killing a dog annoying him), but it also depicts his passion, his skills as an orator, and it asks a few good questions on far-right politics then and now.

did it hurt when i shat on a movie you like? and the I.Q talk is the real pleb thing

das boot is utter shit. theres no merit in it. its 3h of men in a submarine

i can recommend you some real patrician stuff though

Because coincidentally it's written and produced by pure jews.

>i can recommend you some real patrician stuff though
Ok tell me

It's impossible to take seriously after years of Hitler parodies.

The ending sucks because Soviets win.

Spoiler alert, sorry.

You didn't watch the director's cut where Adi boards the plane to Buenos Aires?

No, the Jewed up version with the "killing himself" metaphor interpreted literally.