STOP BEING FAT. Hate thread

Stop being a fat ass loser. Fat people are worse than niggers.

Fat hate thread.

>Checks flag

pls no bully

lol

> Fat people are worse than niggers.
Genuine question, how much of Sup Forums thinks this? Or how much of Sup Forums do anons think this? I personally do.

America hate thread.

is the best way to do that just stop eating?

I want to push every fat person I see coming into my workplace off their motorized scooters. I would love to see the pouring down their pudgy cheeks as I take of with their only means of transportation while they can't do a fucking thing about it because of the poor condition of their knees due to years of excess lard weighing on it. And I would steal their EBT and live like a king.

Really worse than jews

You can do that. Get lots of multivitamins and protein powder. It works. You'd think it would make you too weak to function, but it's usually not the case. Your body adapts. You were made to survive periods of famines without becoming too weak to survive.

being mean to fat people is my only motivation to stay thin

ok well i weigh about 230 pounds but im 6 feet tall, how long do you think it will take until i get to be something like 150 pounds?

Never

Couldn't tell you. Less than a year if you really eat nothing.
It's not super healthy though. But neither is being fat.

Eat less. EAT BETTER. Move more.

im not fat but im not very active and sit a lot therefore my lower back / hips hurt and it feels like my spines crooked pinching nerves and shit.
somedays i wake up and cant really walk until i stretch out

I love going through historical photos and noticing how healthy everyone looks. Fat fucks today would label these people "DYEL LMAO" "hello mr skeletal".

Pic related is how lean a young man should look. If you can manage more muscle and still be lean, that is fine as well

if you want to drop weight fast make your own vegetable juice and drink fuck tons of water. You will have excess skin no matter what way you use to lose weight.

Then make sure you eat less calories than you burn to maintain/lose slowly.

For me, it's the McChicken.

I used to be quite fat, I lost about a hundred pounds and got into shape.

You can do it lads, thicc fertile women will be your reward.

I can tell Varg loves his kids WAY more than my shitty ''atheist'' turned Christcuck scum parents ever cared about me
Seems like a really nice dad
I'm so used to my perception of fathers being really cold and emotionless because that's all I've ever known

brown eyes

What's there to gain for losing weight? Roasties I don't care for? Being fit for the war that isn't coming? Healthy enough to live on this shithole longer?

I will consume this worlds resources until one of us explodes and you can't stop me.

No. I eat one meal per day drinking only water for the last year and GAINED weight.

Work. Out. Or stay fat.