Why do Millenials love Avocado?

Why do Millenials love Avocado?

Tastes good and makes you live longer

I loved avocado ever since I was a kid. Taquitos with avo and salsa is the shit.

and no im not a spic

Name a better fruit. Pro tip: you can't

We told them to do so
Take as an example. Notice the
>makes you live longer
in a world wherein retards believe that feeling good is all that matters

Its called Palta.

Strawberries.

How is this political?

Social status mostly since poor fags stay away from extra costs at all cost very disgusting

agreed

Where are the mods?

tomato

Why are you posting this on a politics board?
Sage

as long as they are fresh picked right off the vine you can't really beat them.

Overrated food. If you know how to cook there are some dishes that avocado compliments very well, and can make good use in certain types of salads. But millenials don't know how to cook, so when it comes to them, its just hype (as is every thing in their entire life.)

>Tastes like shit
>pasty consistency
>overexagerated nutria all facts
Avacdos are for low T faggots
Alphas eat spinach

friendly reminder: US supplies mexico with corn. without the US supply they would starve. they can keep their avacados and heroine

Because about half of millenials are beaners

(((they))) use ads to increase the value of things. that's why democracy (inexistent in USA's foundation) is now repeated over and over again.
I'm hoping this thread evolve into naming the jews but meanwhile I'm just saging

*nutritional facts
Sorry autocorrect was being the product of female programmers again

It's pretty tasty. Unfortunately, I'm allergic and it makes my mouth all itchy.

Its cheap and tastes pretty okay, provides a nice, creamy texture.

Any hot pepper

That is the problem. You are not one, but you sound like one.

almonds

lemons my nigga

Excellent source of vitamins and fat. Tastes great, can be spread as a butter replacement.
Your stereotypes are wrong, BTW.
Mix of Border Reiver and Viking rape baby genes here.
Last of the Boomers as well.

sage, sage

Only because Obama liked it

excellent source of healthy fats, potassium, and various other micronutrients.

In other news, why should millenials eat healthy when they should be eating junk food?

the question deals with a certain demographic, so it is just barely on topic enough to possibly not get pruned

Strawberries, watermelon, grapes, kiwis, all excellent sweet fruits. But avocado is in a league of its own, the word "avocado" is derived from the Aztec word "ahuácatl" which translates to "Testicle". There is literally no fruit more alpha than avocados.

I like guac but the millennials loving avacados bit is a meme. I didn't even know about avacado toast until the boomers started with that meme.

Wanking to loli and deleted CP. Same as it ever was.

they dont. beaners buy them because mexico grows them. southern california is probably responsible for at least half the purchases of avocado

keep your gmo corn and guns out of here

im 9000% certain that Jeb! popularized it

>mexican
>tfw borderline allergic to avocados fairly recently

Hello, Merchants. I like to buy three of those magical things.
Pretty much it's all the work of ads, sage

apples

Dunno, they taste fucking awful, I've fucking tried to like them but they are one of few foods that I can't fucking stand, and I'm normally a fucking trash dispenser

Nigga, I don't think eating a fruit loosely named after a nutsack is very alpha. To be honest, it's actually kind of gay.

tfw loved avocados before they were cool

Millennials are the whore generation. They just want a big nut. And they think eating brown people food makes them less racist.

They really need to stop, it's making them homeless.

Because fuck living in a house when you can spend all your welfare on drugs and avocados and be a cool g20 riot nigger amirite?
Capitalism is literally shaking.
No way they won't replace you with a machine or two brown people.

We can make anything political. Its the Rule 34 of Sup Forums.
Avocados are cultural appropriation.
Avocados grown in South America for the US is economic colonialism.
Avocados grown in the US are rscist protectionism.
Avocado Pizza is the DNC code for plump martian rape babies.
Capture was click mangoes. I swear the AI is learning.

Popeyes (cartoon level muscles, low IQ) eat spinach.

What better way to maximize manhood than to eat, drink, and sweat semen, am I right?

Pair of Kiwis is more testicular than real testicles.

you cant even feed yourselves without us. hilarious considering >>muhhh maiz

hahahaha pathetic piece of shit

On its own tastes like shit but can be combined with other ingredients to be quite good.
Thankfully we have slaves like on the other side of The Wall to make it for us.

that's like saying you are white for liking burgers, but you sure as hell aren't white.

Pizza
Czech&m8

>Sage
Stupid & worthless post

Not a merchant. Finding out the hard way that (they) don't pay people who work for them if they can avoid it sent me on the path to Sup Forums.
Jews = White Lebs.
Chinks = Jews of Asia.

>fucking trash dispenser
You are on Sup Forums, so that's a given.

Are you older than me? They were pushed as a super food in the 80s and mainstream in the nineties.

Like all frivolous things, it's expensive and currently "trendy"

Implying the demand hasn't more than doubled in the late '00s. Have you actually looked at how many we import then and now?

How good of them to locate the wall. All you need to provide is blindfolds. Getting such slackers to stand up may be difficult.

avocado is a super food, everyone should eat it, i love that shit plain

Because it is expensive. We are fat and in debt because American culture is the exercise of excess.

small haas avos are like 50 cents here in houston, they always have the large ones on sale for like a buck

I don't go out of my way to get it, but it seems like half of the tasty sandwiches these days have it, so whatever.

blackberries and kiwis are the only right answer

touche

Observe the flag. Why would I care about American imports? I buy your exports though. S&W is good. I wish Remington & Marlin could get their quality back. Lada quality guns.

Kill your self.
Sage

OP.

Well my original post was talking about me, so? We have been leaning on Mexico hard lately to keep up with demand. Trump wasn't funny insinuating the things he could do to drive up their price.

3 to 4 bucks for a large one here. We don't have spics to buy them off though.
Fun fact, we get Californian cherries and oranges when ours are out of season. Irradiated, so I don't buy them, but many do.

pizza is a vegetable ya fuckin moron

cucumbers

Excellent graphic. You may qualify for Australian citizenship on bantz power alone.

Fucking disgusting.

Why not? It tastes fucking great, I was introduced to it by my parents.

Taste good.
Good fats
Brain food.

Nah. After 14 years on this shit hole of a site there is nothing that can depress me enough to neck myself.

I hate them. I mostly eat grapes, apples, strawberries and other berries, etc.

14 years yet still bumping slide threads? Sure.

Excellent on sandwiches, BLTs especially. Its a texture thing

slide thread, retards.

sage

All Trump has to do is upset the merchants so they crash the USD and that will drive up the price.
Over the last decade the OZ $ has swung in a 40% variation, even though the economic indicators have remained fairly constant. On any given day money market transactions turn over more than 40 times the amount of OZ $ in circulation.
It's all a game.

Rothschild.jpg

The avocado is a stand-in for globalization.
Many boomers think avocados are an example of a 'great' thing they never experienced in their youth, ie, before open borders/free international trade.
So, in their facile non-logic, globalization must have been a total success because avocados are tasty and they never had one before 1995!

>millions of jobs outsourced, wealth sucked out and sent overseas, illegal immigrants flooding the nation
>but hey, at least we got avocados now!

Liberals still make this facile argument to this day, that restaurants and cuisine are a great benefit of globalization, as if ethnic cuisine is /magic/ and isn't just a recipe that anybody on earth can follow and create

then explain why it has the greatest fruit the cheese

I bought some CCI & Federal ammo today, which supports your warfare state. Be happy.

Mangos.

Also OP.

Stop bumping this shit Reddit

I care about my guacamole more than your shitty gun fixation, user.

Half a bottle of wine and I want to troll. Don't visit Sup Forums because of CP. Has that changed since 2008?

I am Australian. Nigs have to Nog. I have to shit post.

the only reason we import your shit gmo corn is because its cheaper than regular corn (no gmo here) if usa stopped exporting it mexico could produce it on its own only dumbfucks like you think we would starve :)

Ham, lettuce, avo, salt pepper on a crunchy bread roll. Bliss.

They need something to blather about to cover the disappearance of manufacturing jobs.
Over here its 'eco-tourism'. Which isn't even a thing.
Being a McDonalds burger flipper or Barista used to be pocket money to get through school. Now its a career because its the only job going.

Its a MEME....

The millennial female is the largest consumer in the US. They are realizing their eggs are ageing. The avocado reminds them of a day when they could easily reproduce.

same reason gen x loves pomegranates, which is the same reason boomers love peaches, which is the same reason the silent generation loves bananas.

Desu pomegranate juice is fucking great. It's like cranberry juice, but without that sickly sweet aftertaste.

bet you drink coffee with two hands on the cup don't ya.

Lime juice means its not fresh. Typical burger food. Even their 'fresh super foods' have to be processed in a factory and delivered a week later. I knew that America was doomed when I saw avos cut in half and packaged in a plastic shell for sale in the USA.

BTW, guns are not a fixation, a hobby. Blue pilled liberals don't go to the range. If they do they suddenly get red pilled when they feel the power. Best way to meet rational people with a Sup Forums bent.

Haha what the shit are you on about. Fresh avocados are all over the place down here. The thing you're talking about would be a rare find.