Would you ever marry a Chinese girl?

Would you ever marry a Chinese girl?

I feel like whenever I see a white guy with a Chinese girl the guy just seems like a loser or weirdo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic
sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/89/3/807.abstract
youtube.com/watch?v=LlFDNR1R4yo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice try Chang

correlation does not equal causation ya fucking tard

>flag

HAPA detected, lmfao

Well it seems like most WMAF couples here have the dynamic of some chinky gook wanting to impress her family and have semi-whaittu kids and guys who can't couldn't make it with a girl who can think for herself and isn't some drone produced in a factory

Literally only if I knew there were no other possible options like white people/Latinas.

That girl has an aesthetic face

No.

No

White people who consume meat and use animal products are no better honestly

It is also a way to stagnate the middle class by the inflation of property prices due to over consumption by the Chinese and other foreign countries. Buying a house for the middle class these days makes no sense. Then again people on Sup Forums care more about the master race that will be created by fucking asian waifus and how they hate black men being with white women.

chink people have no soul gk to the chink hate thread and see

Racemixing is degenerate

sage this shit

No, I was going out with this Chinese chick. Some fucker beat the shit out of me after I called him racist and next thing I know he's fucking my girl in my dorm.

I don't disagree. But I hate the sentiment that when a white guy dates outside of his race he is just a desperate loser using his whiteness for easy pussy because he can't score a girl of his own race BUT when a white girl dates outside her race it's sexy, fashionable, and if you voice any disdain for it then you are also an insecure loser.

I think most white guys with Asian women are losers. But I think there is a lot of hypocrisy surrounding society's view of which of the genders is in an IR relationship.

They're really hot, but no, rather my kids look like everyone else in their family line

Chinks are a fucking insect race.
Japs, tho... definitely.

t. Jealous Asian micropenis.

Deets.

Go cry about it on r/asianmasculinity you pathetic shrimp dick

Zergs. That's a funny idea.

oh god

that thing on the bottom right

This pic is a work of art

>I feel like whenever I see a white guy with a Chinese girl the guy just seems like a loser or weirdo

Because they usually are, not to mention the girls they end up going out with are really ugly.

this guy fits right in

no, but those aussie chinks that have been here since the gold rush are a huge turn on for me. theyre usually halfies or less, but they're always the dirtiest lays.

import chinks seem the fuckin worst uptight cunts

I don't understand this whole "you could get a white girl so you settled with an Asian, lul!" insult.

My answer is.... yeah sure. What would you rather I have nothing? Fuck off.

He could've fucked her without raping her.

Probably had buyers remorse halfway through.

Post your tier lists

>Top tier
Japs

>Good tier
Westernised Asians
Singaporean

>OK tier
HK
Taiwan

>Would not touch tier
SEA

>Gas on sight tier
Mainland Chinese
K*reans

I'm a quarter asian already so yeah I probably would.

He could've fucked her for free. She would've hopped right on his dick

That jawline.... yiiiikes. Would live a happier life permasingle.

no, chinks from china are soulless subhumans
that and 99.9% of chinks are 6/10 at best

same, but i'd swap singaporean with taiwan. and I'd give SEA the gas too.

He probably was fucking her for free. It's just that when he jammed it in he heard "OOOH CHING CHONG HOO, WING WANG PING PONG NO RIKEY PU PING XHOU" and noped the fuck out.

*had

whats different about mainland Chinese and Taiwanese/hk people?

Didn't he get rejected by that girl?

i would

youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic

Dogs have a privileged status among the domesticated animals. Deal with it. Wbat the chinese do is barbarism.

There's always one retard shilling this relativism bullshit.

He's got a really nice beard desu.

If he's tall there's no way he got rejected. The only way is if he's a manlet.

It goes in this order

Japanese
Koreans
Hong Kong/Singapore/Taiwan
Mainland Chinese
Southeast Asians

>top tier
non asians

>ok tier
a small fraction of half white half asian females

>gas on sight tier
all pure blood asians

lock and key works both ways senpai

HK / Taiwan people have manners and are marginally more dignified than mainland dogs.

Although I find HK grils incredibly bitchy.

yes i would. I like asian girls in general(Even dark south east asians). I hate indians though. they are not real asians

I love it when a salty chink born in a western country who has never even been to asia gets their jimmies rustled because whitey stealing our women.
Considering they have girlfriends and you have nothing but your hand and cleanex, maybe you're the loser

>w*ites

Heck, I'd marry 2 or 3 of 'em if I could.

>>Good tier
>Westernised Asians
>>Gas on sight tier
>K*reans
What did he mean by this?

I dont feel as shy around asian girls, especially the ones that are limited in english.

shit! wrong webm

>privileged status
>not relativistic bullshit

Cows are very emotionally intelligent conscious animals, they even cry and scream when their babies are taken from them after birth.

spoken like a true chink.

here's your based traditional asian, Sup Forums

>white girls

And in China they don't have that status. Deal with it faggot. It doesn't mean shit to me. Your dog would eat your corpse if you died.

That's why I fuck blacks and Latinas.

found the cliche beta male

How does it feel to be a race which can only defeat its competitors by polluting their gene pools by pimping out your hideous soulless pan-faced insectoid yellow females?

The Chinese are way too culturally different for me to ever consider even having one as a friend. Plus their girls look like bugs

girl in your pic is korean though

This is true. I've seen it. Also had a case where a family dog killed the 3 year old girl by pulling on her winter scarf and choking her to death. The mother looked out the kitchen window to see the dog dragging her around in the snow.

>t. partiya progresa member

preach

40% of Asian women refuse to date Asian men.

Asian women find White men more attractive than Asian men.

Makeup is amazing yet terrifying.

How does it feel knowing that guy is vastly better looking than you?

i wanna cummy in her tummy so bad OP

youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic

FYI
>Chinese culture forbids consumption of exotic meat(horse, dog, etc)
>Buddhism also forbids consumption of exotic meat
>everytime i see a dog torture video, little shinjitai and hangul slips in like "糸", "々". (These only exists in Japanese version of characters)
>Japanese + Koreans eat raw exotic meat such as horse, dog, etc. Ingrained in their culture
>Lil' fucking poverty and communism infested village celebrates dog eating festival

Geniuses on Sup Forums has carefully and scientifically deducted that Chinks are the ones behind this animal aboooose.

why are gooks have so little sexual dimorphism Sup Forums?

is this why their women are so ugly?

notice something about whos in the pics user...

is it the pan face?

Navalny is an ebil hardcore nazi who wants to build a wall with Asia, based Mongoloid Putin told me so.

youtube.com/watch?v=LlFDNR1R4yo

the man jaw?

is it because they're shitskins?

no

>ayy lmao

is it their nigger noses?

or their slit eyes?

she actually has nice teeth

holy dogballs

The son looks like a total bro.

Agreed.

I'd still cum on those glasses

u wot m8?

You take our Asian girls and we'll take your white girls. Sounds like a good trade hahaha

she would still be ok in the dark.

white girl dont want small asian cock.

>Commie Chink
>Buddhist

I'll hook you up with my sister if you hook me up with yours.

lmao

yeah just take her to a dark lit bar, tequila shots, and you're good to go.

You forget their ability to slurp pussy like a bowl of ramen.

All of these gooks are completely identical. Kill them all in order to make room for real humans.

I don't know how he can stay around so many 5s and 6's for so long. What a waste.