I dare you to find a stronger leader than Donald Trump

I dare you to find a stronger leader than Donald Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic
youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not possible
well, not a living one anyway

putin
merkel + justin + macron

Someone needs to visit the gas chamber

>trump
>strong
He's a flipflopper on everything

>stronger

feel the strength in pic related

>a strong leader
>gets trolled on the regular
>has accomplished basically nothing of substance or value

go back to t_d
tierd of post us election summer children here

Hitler
Mussolini
Stalin

I'm sorry, OP. I can't do it.

Plenty of dead rulers, but of living ones? Nope. Not any I can think of.

Putin and people like Xi don't count - they have rigged election systems in their favor. Trump had to win with the whole media-industrial complex against him.

hes a big guy

kys shill faggot

I love Trump but not because he's strong or a leader, which he's neither. He's a dumbass that makes all the right people angry just for being president.

Adolf failed, sorry. Not stronger.

Justin Trudeau.

>strong

hitler is

youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic

Someone needs to visit the gas chamber Please Jim inside of a wood chipper

holy fuck why is this nigger not banned for spamming yet

Putin, Jinping, Mohdi. Bonus points for not being retarded

funny thing is he woulda been. leftists fear nothing more than an unapologetic christian conservative

I'm sure Trump will only grow stronger and stronger as he builds up steam, but I know of three who are more powerful than him relative to the way they lead their own countries right now.

>Trump
Still has to admit refugees to the tune of 20,000 per MONTH
Took 5 months to get a temporary travel ban from 6 countries approved
Is leader of the most powerful country in the world and still hasn't dealt with North Korea, ISIS or stood up to Europe in a meaningful way

>Duda
>''Illegally'' Refused to admit any refugees despite the most powerful nations in all of Europe all threatening his country with bankruptcy
>Didn't care what the laws say, just did it anyway
>His countrymen openly hold rallies against Islam and defend their own heritage while whites in america can't show a hint of pride or speak out against an invading ideology or they're deemed racist
>Illegal aliens children are citizens in Trumps country while Poland doesn't tolerate such nonsense

He's basically untouchable due to all the oil he has. Maybe not THE most powerful, but I'm surprised more people don't bring him up.

King Richard I of England

>anyone who disagrees with me is a shill
You're the cancer killing Sup Forums

I know the Piss party feels this way, but Duda rest of the Poles?

Out of those who are dead. It's either Queen Victoria, Napoleon, or one of the Roman emperors.

Anyway, did Sup Forums forget about flips being the most powerful race?

if you remove his hat will he die?

Yeah, probably from the heat

Vladimir Putin!

Omg I am so in love with Putin! He's strong, hot, handsome! Nobody owns him. He kicked out the Rothschilds and Soros from Russia. Even the Rothschilds and Soros can't own Putin. He's no shill!

Nah, their GDP is falling and debt is growing, Plus a mudslime.

>Jinping

Pours Trillions of Dollars into infrastructure projects over the last decade with zero fucks given with regards to the environment or people living in the way. Worlds largest commercial transit project has already begun, Silk Road 2.0 that will lead to domination of all of Asia, South Pacific and Europe
Is up against the most powerful nation in the world with an unbelievably powerful navy that makes yours look like a canoe, yet refuses to concede disputed territory and defies UN resolutions and continues to build Military Bases on man mad islands in the middle of the South China Sea while the USA does nothing but sail past and look angry.
Openly authoritarian and forces the press and even movie theaters across his entire country to cover and promote things that conform to the national ideal

>Trump
Can't even get his wall approved, a vital piece of national defense infrastructure while other vital infrastructure rots all over the country.
Is the most powerful nation in the world with the only meaningful navy and has done absolutely nothing to stop China stealing an entire ocean or their military expansion
Openly defied by 90+% of the press in his country who refuse to air any of the good things he's done and openly lie about him and his biggest response to the obscene assault being sieged on him is to tweet a gif

Xi doesn't have to worry about being elected. Surely that counts for something? Xi is the head of an autocracy; Trump must deal with republican separation of powers.

Sort of, he still has to please the party elites, he isn't an absolute dictator.

Gee, I wonder which system is better

>you're the cancer killing Sup Forums
Says the shill. Again, kys.

Vladimir Putin.
Trump could not cuck his own nation even if he tried.

>t.manlets

no, but it would be extremely uncomfortable

Sup Forums is for open political discussion, not your personal echo chamber you autist

My time will come.

>hurtsjustalittle.png
also checked

Israel attacked the USA on 9/11, The proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s Just google it!

Is it? What would you like to discuss?

plz be kindly depositing the Indian reparations
do the needful

And finally, the glorious leader himself

>Kim Jong Un
Holds 17 million of his own countrymen under his totalitarian dictatorship where he is literally God and has them all living under a false reality, matrix style. The very concept of questioning authority doesn't even exist, never-mind petty things like 'elections'
Has the most powerful nation to ever exist as his sworn enemy, yet continues to develop his nuclear program while openly mocking the USA
Held an American Prisoner captive for ever a year (nevermind the 15 year sentance to boot) for getting drunk and stealing a poster while the entire western world condemned him, then to top it all off they returned the prisoner to the US as a brain dead vegetable, just for fun
Convicted criminals are publicly executed within days of sentencing by (but not limited to) such novel and graphic methods such as firing squads, mortars and anti aircraft guns

>Trump
Has 100 million people in his OWN country who hate him and everything he stands for and are tearing his country apart at the fucking seams, yet does/can do fuckall about it
Is commander and chief of the worlds most powerful country yet has been cucked into a 50+ year long ceasefire against a tiny nation who openly hates you and is developing weapons of mass destruction to fuck you in the ass with
Can't even kill or send to Gitmo members of ISIS/Jihadists without worldwide butthurt aimed at the USA, nevermind torturing and interning political prisoners and traitors
Convicted murderers spend an average of 17 years on death row costing millions of dollars each while millions of liberals protest and cucked governers issue stays of execution for literal murderers, and finally they are gently put to death with a $500 cocktail of drugs instead of a 1c bullet.

can't argue with that

this.

also

Hate Has No Home Here

cute

HAHAHA No. Just no. I know that you silly Aussies have this fantasy that you're all tough because the Turks fucked you up at Gallipoli, and you honestly believe the easily disprovable lies your betters told you that banning guns ended mass shootings, but you've been had. You have been transformed into a nation of cucks fooled into thinking you're all Paul Hogan, and Kevin Rudd was, I'm sorry to say, barely a blip on the radar outside of Australia. I'd be surprised if the Kiwis paid him much mind.

Oh shut up. Where is here, exactly, dumbass? You talk like you're an American, but you have an EU flag in your ID. I suspect you might be one of those "rootless cosmopolitans" Stalin ruthless and rightly wiped out.

Easy, Hitler.

Strong & Stable my dudes

I dare you to find a dumber one.

why do british women always look like men? is the entire nation secretly gay or something?

Yeah lol XD

C'mon, you haven't even seen her in those leather trousers yet!

Why do you keep sucking his dick? If Donald "I'm a nationalist and a globalist" Trump was a strong leader he wouldn't be controlled by fucking kushner and ivanka.

Open your eyes. He's not the glorified god you think he is, hes just another Jewish shill. He won't to anything about Israel, the banks and mass immigration.

A strong leader is someone like Hitler or Ceaser, who doesn't give a fuck about what people think of him, who gets the job done while leading from the front. Trump gets triggered every time someone in the media criticises him. He just barely got elected, and now rules over an extremely divided population. A strong ruler would have united the people through inspiration or crushed any dissent by force by now.

You all are so fucking delusional. You really let the election get to your head. How long will it take for you all to realise he's just another puppet, and that you can't fix your country by elections anymore. Elections won't do jack shit. Democracy is a scam. If trump truly was a strong leader he would have stormed the banks by now, leading a mob and strung up every globalist and Jew from the lampposts. Only a leader who is willing to take up arms and bypass (((democracy))) all together could be called strong.

Almost any user from /mlp/.... Almost