>pushes you away
>asks why you dont love her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>gives you all the signs
>gets mad you dont approach her

Yup. One time I got in trouble because while we were sleeping, i turned over and fell asleep facing away from her. Said I abandoned her wtf

>implying white women are attracted to me
>implying any woman is attracted to me

That's just women in general m8. Its just her running constant diagnostics to test if you're still up to snuff.

>paying attention to women

You're doing it wrong.

no, its being lazy and entitled because 'women shouldnt do hard work!'

Arab black and indian women are worse. Hence why they look at white women as better.

They do that when youre beta. They do that so you can be a dick to her and control the situation. Learn to banter.

Least theyll love you when youre dumb n broke if youre the man.
Asian girls are easy mode

My bf treats me so well, you are not a REAL gentlemen like (((HE))) is and probably still live with your parents complaining about being a wageslave!

>tfw I fail even easy mode

Fuggg

You tell them Tiffanny! Real men do as they are told! How can they prove that they are providers otherwise?

>Me
>Pushes her
>Down a cliff
>#CRAZYBITCH

Beta male detected. She's testing you to find a stronger male and you failed. If you complain about a woman's shit test how are you going to protect her from the savages? that's why she won't stick with you. Too weak.

Where does one go to find red-pilled women?

Or at least women with self-respect and values?

I'm almost thinking of going to church at this point.

>be woman
>die alone

Rural areas duh.
But they only have it when u do. Men lead women follow.
See tsarniov

>marrying a rural retard
you're a traitor to your people, leaf-kun

more like each gender does whatever and the species goes extinct.
oh well.

cummy for tummy!!!!!

youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic

You should have moved on after she pushed you away. Get the fuck on with your life.

You've met my ex gf then.

Why bother with these stuck up skanks? My latina gf the other day straight up told me if I'm horny and she's asleep, I should just start fucking her.

Gonna be honest Sup Forums, I felt a little guilty doing it... but holy hell was it ever hot. Never going back to prissy ass white girls, dgaf about the white race. I'll make my own, better one.

never happened, you sound like a 14 y/o virgin

just shit tests

stop telling me what to do mom!

im going to need more details for research purposes

Because her eyes are not blue.

Google it, you cuck
Enjoy your mentally deranged mestizo children

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

>tfw he's completely right but you know the writers and most of the audience view him as an evil bad guy for saying this

that's right, FUCK white women

I for one am never having kids #mgtow

My blonde haired, blue eyed goddess said the same, but I haven't bothered because we both love fucking each other while we're awake too much. Sorry you felt you had to go outside your race to find a woman who lets you fuck her.

I'm not anti-white-women but that doesn't mean I'm going to be a total cuck and put up with the feminist bullshit rampant within the white female demographic either.

But that's exactly what you're doing by bitching out and turning to non-white women. Instead, why don't you man up and put a white woman in her place? We need strong white men. They need us too. It's up to us. Don't cry that it's out responsibility. Embrace it. Women are for making our babies. Don't expect more of them.

Well, I'm in Oklahoma... got that rural thing covered even though I'm in OKC, lol.

I'm talking more about where to find them and have an organic foundation for a relationship, y'know?

Guess I'll start hitting the farmer's market - even though hippy SJW bitches are there, too.

no no no no no

We must have children. That's what this is all about.

oops

>But that's exactly what you're doing by bitching out and turning to non-white women.

Nigger you're being awfully presumptive with this post right here.

>Instead, why don't you man up and put a white woman in her place? We need strong white men. They need us too. It's up to us. Don't cry that it's out responsibility. Embrace it. Women are for making our babies. Don't expect more of them.

I completely agree, but the issue is finding a white woman who isn't already damaged goods in the first place. I'll be damned if I fall into the female mindset of finding a "project" for my life-partner and end up with some used-up whore who has suddenly come to the realization that maybe she shouldn't have been a slut all her life until now. An entire generation of white women have been corrupted.

Then get the fuck off Sup Forums you bitch boy beta faggot

>get gf
>bitches im with friends too much
>start seeing friends less
>breaks up with me because im a loser and have no friends

???????

Lips looked cracked as fuck to be honest.

>adjusting your behavior according to what some axe wound says
Had it coming bro

Stop complaining and occupy yourself genuinely so that every move you make is for you and only you. Don't bat an eyelash at women. Don't feel obligated to treat them any differently than you would a co-worker or friend. Carry yourself like you've got your shit together. Anyone who comes into your life is more than welcome to leave as well, because you have an unstoppable flow. A woman will come around when she comes around. Shouldn't be at the top of any young man's priority list.

>have no friends
>meet girl, we get alone nice
>she asks why I dont have friends and lectures me why they are important
>doesnt add me on fb but adds random strangers who like her pics

This is a confusing statement, how drunk are you right now?

It turned her off that you were so easily moldable by her. When your girlfriend says that to you, say "there's the door."

>women come when you are not paying attention
>still expect You to do all the work

nope, other guy was right

>Implying nonwhite women are any better.

If you make the mistake of thinking your pure virginal asian waifu won't backstab you then you're in for a ride my friends. Most of my friends have yellow fever and those who married an asian have always regretted it.

>It turned her off that you were so easily moldable by her.
but thats what they want or else an independent man would not look at them

>be beta
>womyn push me away

>become alpha
>womyn are a waste of time

???

You just mad you don't have game like Indian men.

Kys