Canada and Australia

Is there anything really significantly different about these two countries? They seem to be affected by pretty much the same post-Commonwealth problems (Chinese over-immigration, uncontrolled housing prices, Muslims being Muslim, they have abbos we have natives)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mining_in_Australia
youtube.com/watch?v=iwBR0qwHZBA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Median_income
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Very different.

They are very Irish

We are very much shaped by the Scottish

And the landscape couldn't be more different.

So overall we are better. But they will try to convince you otherwise by spewing cliché Sup Forums memes.

That's pretty much it.

The whole French/English duality thing, to name something blatantly obvious that nobody thought of for some reason

We are actually a first world country and are well educated.

Pair of faggot countries.

Only one of those countries wins medals at the Summer and Winter Olympics.

canna is cold

youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic

Also, you can't say cunt in Canada.

>Canada
>14.35% Scottish
>13.83% Irish

>Australia
>11.0% Irish
>9.3% Scottish

?????

>Chinese over-immigration, uncontrolled housing prices, Muslims being Muslim, they have abbos we have natives
the jews are responsible for it

Aus is much better at shitposting, that much is true

We're more relevant on the world stage. We actually have a decent navy whereas Canada has and have neglected their armed forces for years now.

ozzieland has tons of poisonous critters. Copperhead Taipan snake, Brown Snake, Funelweb spider, Box Jellyfish etc. Canada I think just rattlesnakes.

Scotts play a foundational role here that the Irish didn't

We have super thick and meaty penises but Canadian ones feel small and dry in your mouth.

>Australia
>relevant

>leafs are so irrelevent that they have to post behind a gommie flag to get attention

kek

>>>>cucknada

Biggest difference seems to be Australia's PM isn't giving a homegrown terrorist 10 million $

t. shitskin who now hides behind choosable flags to avoid reality

I am not trying to be sassy or even argumentative.

But HONESTLY Australia has NO role on any world stage that I'm aware of.

I won't question the navy thing, because I had no Idea you even had a navy. It may very well be a world beater for all I know.

It just wouldn't register outside Australia (or perhaps in Asia)

As I said... I'm not bashing, We don't cut a huge profile on any 'World stage either' but it's good to have some perspective.

We have bears and they don't.

Well we didn't just pay a guy ten million dollars for being a good guy Jihadi and killing burgers, and if five of our Navy guys had defended the flag they would be national heroes instead of hate criminals but I take your point that there are plenty of fucking gooks here and there.
Ours try to speak and act like little slanty eyed Aussies though, because they know we fucking hate cunts who don't make any effort to fit in, whereas your gooks just get to piss all over you.
Good luck with all that tolerance and diversity """buddy""".

leaf? pfft, more like queef, am i right guys?

Sadly, Canada's role in the world stage now seems to be Trudeau posing for cameras and apologising (Very Canadian)

There is the Cliché spewer I was expecting.

I was awaiting your arrival, welcome.

>5 eyes
>uranium
>strong economic alliances
>was a literal ethnostate

canada
>a population and pm that makes boy george look like duke nukem

They got koala bears.

Speaking in French?
Thanks for being a stereotype.

Personally I don't give a fuck about 'the world stage' I'd rather we stick to our own knitting and create a pleasant place for ourselves here.

This delusion that we have some 'role' to play in the world is half our problem.

>facts are cliches

We are a bilingual country....cunt.

>makes boy george look like duke nukem
Fucking lost

One is full of faggots and one is not.

But at least Canada has some guns and hunting.

I'm not saying that we have to have 'role' but if we did I just want it to be productive

Canada is full of cucks but Australia is full of idiots.
Idiots may be dumb but at least they don't let Ahkmal fuck their wife!

Canada is better looking in terms of your landscapes.

We seem to be effected in much the same way in terms of cuckoldry and intensely stupid and insane warriors of the social justice variety.

Can confirm.

Mate how the fuck is a cold, snowy old mountain better looking than a warm sandy beach?

>Chinese and English
Just like Australia

Your leader is more of a cuck.

I used to enjoy going to the coast but now I find beaches are shit. Could just be getting old and grumpy. Most of the time it's too hot to even walk on m8

The only difference is canada being full of frogs

Canada was settled by French Explorers, English Traders and Scottish Ne'er-Do-Wells.

Australia was settled by Dutch Explorers, Irish Traders and Proper English Criminals.

This has resulted in completely divergent cultures.

>5 eyes
>uranium
>strong economic alliances
>was a literal ethnostate
Which nation are you talking about here? Because all that applies to both.

>Proper English Criminals
Yeah. Fuck those bread stealing hardened criminals.

>CANZUK union when
Sign it on change dot org.free movement and we can all see first hand

so glad New Zealand doesnt have any of these problems haha

Yeah, but nobody is actually from there. So how can It have problems? There's not been a Kiwi ever posted on Sup Forums.

Don't forget Canada and Australia are resource economies. It's kinda sad just how lopsided both economies are -- very little economic diversity.

NZ too. Feels bad, man.

Oi faggot stop letting your indigenous population cuck you, it's getting out of hand and now our boongs are starting to get ideas.
You're setting a bad example, you're a disgrace to the union jack!

We didn't vote in someone because they were a hunk.

How bout housing prices? According to The Economist we're the most unaffordable in the whole wide world.

We actually have resources and a functioning society. I don't understand what Australia's economy is made on.

koalas arent bears you fukin sandnigger

>According to The Economist we're the most unaffordable in the whole wide world.
It's possible to be more unaffordable than Vancouver?

Resources harvested through our functioning society.

Same thing as ours mate.
Selling some form of high to local natives and houses to chinamen.

Resources such as what? Name one industry Australia does well in.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mining_in_Australia

Asstralia has half our population for starters. Actually the only thing they do better is buy surplus army equip from usa, we beat them at everything else.

This also, where do you think our gay accent comes from?

NZ is the model ...making the mowrys almost the central fact of the national story.

That is what is happening here...it's getting kooky

Interesting. I honestly had no idea.

Australia produces slightly better shitposters than Canada. But Canada is a close second.

Its the same thing... they dig stuff up and sell to china... we dig shit up and sell to usa

same same

Government and problems wise we're pretty close except we leafs can own guns more freely. Landscape wise we're pretty different they're too hot we're too cold

They sell more than us, they have a higher gdp per capita by quite a bit.

of course they have less people to split the pie.

>So overall we are better.
nah youre all shitcunts chang

australia still needs to hang on the union jack to have some relevence
sad

>were a first world country
If we weren't in NATO we'd be high to mid second world

>well educated
Nah poorly educated but pretty well indoctrinated

We only have two areas that a decent naval base can be and both are in provinces that are one bad federal government move from declaring independence

not really. it's their flag. they just fly it and it does it's job.

As if having a couple ships makes you somehow relevant, your a fucking Island I would hope you had ships, why would Canadian need a large navy when America is literally right beside us with the largest navy on the planet.

We score good on the PIAS... math and all.

I was surprised. to be honest. I thought we were stupid.. then I see some of these other countries... yikes.

Though its stupid as fuck, he had a legit legal case and would have won.

per capita doesn't mean shit. Or are you saying Lichtenstein is a stronger country then America?
Luxembourg a stronger country and Japan?

GDP, both nominal and PPP Canada ranks above Australia.

We are both below the HUE monkies though, so that makes us complete shit by default.

Exactly the point

Problem is the globalists who rule us care more how we look to "the world community" than whether the country and its people are actually doing ok internally. Its another example of why globalism is horrible for the average citizen

Australians cities are most likely just as cucked as Canadian cities. So don't compare rural Aussies to Canadian city fags.

We have offensive foreign intelligence capacity and you don't

the biggest difference is that australia is against bestiality

Actually Hong Kong and Sydney were more unaffordable last I checked

Well considering the NDP just got in BC because of jewery we will probably hit the number one spot soon as well as number 2 for unemployment right behind Alberta

>Kekistani flag

With that edge, it's obvious that you're just another faggot redditor. Fuck outta here.

Eh

Yeah we learn a lot of math etc but in terms of preparing for the workforce and independent life it's all marxist unicorn and fairy indoctrination

youtube.com/watch?v=iwBR0qwHZBA

Vancouver is a super place. But The Economist said no.1 in the world; you're free to argue their criteria with them, but no.1 is still no.1 according to theirs.

Canucks earn more than Kiwis, and Auckland prices are driven by the exact same forces as Vancouver. Plus we have 8x less population, so 8x less pricing inertia. Ergo: we're even more fucked, fellow Commonwealther.

>stronger country
>muh world stage bullshit

I'd rather be in the weaker country where the average person earned more. Canada having higher GDP but lower per capita is just another testament to how fucked the people are here along with refugees getting double what average Canadian earns because that was found to be too little money to live on. There's a reason we have among the worlds highest household debt

Well we are comparing a city to a whole country here. Canada has a shit ton of places with low cost because nobody wants to live there because it's a hellhole built only because of resource jobs which have disappeared

If you're earning less than a Canadian you're fucked though unless you've got lower taxes than us

>winter olympics
lel

canada has double the population and gets half the medals in the real olympics

plus australia is competitive in probably a dozen international sports while canada is shit at everything besides ice hockey

Lower: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Median_income

Comparing tax rates is hard, but overall it seems we're a bit lower.

Either way, Canada, Australia and New Zealand are all fucked. We're resource economies with massively overinflated housing sectors. Immigration too, but I suspect most people wouldn't care if it wasn't for the housing sector.

Same shit, different pile. :(

Enjoying your Australian made wifi dogfucker?

australia is big enough to be its own continent.

>24 million is half of 35 million

Leaf education at work

More guns in Canada. I'm not sure about Australia but 10% of backroads signs are shot across Canada. You never hear of it because it's always like that.

most australians aren't people

Canadians have +50 frost resistance. Aussies have +50 fire resistance. Aussies have +60 bantz ability. Canadians have -40 bantz ability.

Haha, this is actually true.