Linda Sarsour

Uh, American pol, why is she still alive? Are you just keyboard warriors?

Other urls found in this thread:

christianforums.com/threads/muslims-blowing-up-the-world-and-who-cares.7998308/
christiannationalism.com/2017/03/08/linda-sarsour-arrested-in-publicity-stunt/
youtube.com/watch?v=0DOo8-_mlzo
ikhras.com/fake-activist-exposed-the-real-linda-sarsour/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm more curious as to why her fellow Muslims haven't thrown stones until she returned to the kitchen.

Seriously, are they comfortable with their spokesperson being a woman?

Hi FBI! No false flag's here!

Go find a thread about Islam on www.christianforums.com and watch how hard these modern day "Christians" will shill for Muslims.

We are our own worst enemy.

They're having someone widely accepted in the left pushing ideas like fgm, sharia law etc into mainstream media. Of course they tolerate and appreciate her.

No, but happening threads have been sliding recently and the anarcho fags and libs have taken over.
All the old fags have left this site and moved on.

She's not relevant. She gets media attention because the MSM will follow anything shiny.
Eventually she will try something over the top (in her effort to stay in the spotlight) and then not even CNN will give notice.

Here's a fine example: christianforums.com/threads/muslims-blowing-up-the-world-and-who-cares.7998308/

A holocaust of a 6 million Jews starts with one yid.

Were here bro, wether were new or old, this board is AIDS to the liberals. And you can spot a shill on here the moment he posts.

Sup Forums is (ironicaly) one of the sanest places left on the web.

Seriously, as a dude who got disgusted by the lefty vitriol since the elections, i post this and i believe this.

For example, i migrated from Neogaf, that thing is a fucking shithole of racism, muslim extremism, feminism extremism these days.

Please post your Linda Sarsour redpills, I need ammunition for Linda related debate.

christiannationalism.com/2017/03/08/linda-sarsour-arrested-in-publicity-stunt/

Good point raised here. How do you take a selfie in a police van?

She's getting closing and closing to.. exploding.

She may or may not be Trudeau's long lost sister

Who?

I'm sorry, with that thing over their head, they all kinda look the same.

seeing how this cunt called for jihad against Trump the FBI should be doing their damn job and crack down on her

I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH!

I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH! I HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH!

I REALLY HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH!

sources say she got assfucked and blew her own biological father for several years before her marriage.

TRIGGERED!! TRIGGERED!! TRIGGERED!! TRIGGERED!! TRIGGERED!! TRIGGERED!! TRIGGERED!! TRIGGERED!! TRIGGERED!! TRIGGERED!! TRIGGERED!! TRIGGERED!! TRIGGERED!! TRIGGERED!! TRIGGERED!! TRIGGERED!! TRIGGERED!!

someone should throw acid in her face after shouting alwhore buttfuck

we don't make idiots into martyrs

you can rape her, she cant do shit unless she has 4 witnesses

>making martyrs out of people bolstering your own cause
yeah that would be a really bad idea

They understand having a prominent figure successfully spreading their worldview to the masses is worth putting up with that figures degeneracies. They aren't as shortsighted as Sup Forums, who actively try to sabotage our degenerate mouthpieces like Milo.

So Trudeau was right? When we kill them they win?

David Wood made a nice video on this crazy Islamist bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=0DOo8-_mlzo

Typical Meheecan

when we kill them they're dead.

yeah actually, but only before you have the numbers to execute your final victory

If we had no impact on earth's history besides shutting down NeoGaf, I would be a happy man.

Every time she speaks we get more followers.

She has explicitly said Muslims don't need to assimilate, and she's made it clear that Western culture faces an existential threat.

I hope she lives forever, or at least is the last one left alive.

I don't know, what happened to Christ's teachings after he was martyred by the Jews?

hmmm really makes me think

In case you didn't see this yet:
ikhras.com/fake-activist-exposed-the-real-linda-sarsour/

just came here to say that "Sarsour" in Arabic means cockroach.

Why, Rhett? How many times have I told you to wash up after weekly cross burnings?

Life would be better under Sharia. Degeneracy btfo