The truth about the white race

The white race is descended from genetically defective albino mutants. They have had to utilize aids and crack as tools to keep the black man down because they are genetically recessive and are doing everything they can to prevent white genetic annihilation. The pigskins are afraid of tha truth and are doing everything they can to hide what they are but im here to reveal the truth about the shameful origins of white """"""people""""""

kemet1.weebly.com/uploads/6/4/6/5/6465360/the_isis_papers_-_francis_cress_welsing.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

atlantablackstar.com/2013/10/25/10-arguments-that-proves-ancient-egyptians-were-black/11/
answers.com/
melanet.com/
dnatribes.com/
youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheikh_Anta_Diop
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Emeagwali
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Berners-Lee
youtube.com/watch?v=npMUzQeL5ws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_INFEKTION
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE

Welcome back.

IZ

YALUB

Yet we managed to take over the world and only let your people be free because we pitied you all.

Here's a diagram which explains this stuff well

fuck off honkey u crakcers had to use guns to kill us cus u scared

The only reason albino indians look slightly white is because they got ARYANED a few thousand years ago

your theory is garbage

>its jidf larping as blm
yawn

Maybe you were to dumb to develop them in the first place?

Also "out of africa" is more of the meme then ever in history considering more and more evidance show up that early humans developed independently is more then 1 place in the world.

not true

white skin is an evolutionary adaption to live in northern climates with less sunlight

black people are the real jews

We actually wasn't kangz. Turns out DNA testing proves ancient Egyptians were European and proto-turkish

WE

Hahajjaj kys

>inferior
>always winning
I don't get this meme.

Dassrite

quite the shocker

atlantablackstar.com/2013/10/25/10-arguments-that-proves-ancient-egyptians-were-black/11/
MOre white lies as usual

If we used crack to keep the black man down what did it for the tens of thousands of years before?

>Quoting a blog

Only a nigger

>Sources: ORIGIN OF THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS by Cheikh Anta Diop
>answers.com/
>melanet.com/
>dnatribes.com/

lel

Hmmmm

>The levels of delusion of the black community

I told you, taking the nigger out of Africa was a big mistake.

OP WUZ KANGZ

youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic

>getting btfo by genetic detectives and drugs
WE

whites are melaninlets

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheikh_Anta_Diop

Cheikh Anta Diop is perfectly reliable source, you cave-dwellers just fear him because he tears through white devil lies

> Maybe

Of course the Africans were too dumb to develop fire arms, they were too dumb to invent a proper crossbow or catapult, they invented glorified slingshots that was their greatest achievement in weaponry

It says it right there look, 'theory'. Just ignore all the physiological signs of evolution and say it's a genetic 'mutation' that human skin turns white when kept out of the sun. 'We wuz kangs and shit but that white man was smart and fooled us into slavery, meanwhile our ancestors still live the exact same hunter gatherer lifestyle they did 3500 years ago but we's jafta be kangs in the past cause we aint shit now and aint ever gonna be shit'

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD yeah sure everyone in the world is a nigger :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

They didn't even develop the wheel.

The fucking WHEEL!

No it's a scientific fact based on DNA analysis that much of the remains of many of the Egyptian hierarchy is in royalty if you don't know what that means had blonde and even red hair. The most prominent is Ramsey the second he had red hair. Tell me when's the last time you seen a black with naturally red hair?

THE HOLOCAUST WAS JOKE

answers.com is reliable too?

You had to have the chinese invented gunpowder for you, without the chinese, you couldn't have conquered africa and we would be prosperous

Tools are not needed. The black man suffers from "crab syndrome".

>we would be prosperous

Why? You where tries who made Native Americans look advanced.

You guys didn't even have documented history until the Europeans arrived! If we just left you in Africa and never interfered with your country Africa would just be A lot of people living in mud huts it would be everybody living in mud huts even our colonialism worked to your benefit.

Because your people could accomplish nothing on their own, either the Chinese, or the Arabs or the Europeans were using you like sheep. When the Arabic people are using you like sheep and capable of pillaging your country you really are the lowest tier of humanity

> sickle cell disease
> lactose intolerance
> diabetes
> asthma
> stroke
> sarcoidosis
> HBP
wew lad, strong genes you got there

this thread is good evidence that black people don't understand genetics at all. mutation and selection is evolution, which produces a more fit end product.

also, remember to sage.

No the Chinese would've just taken you over, the fact that you were able to be big because we had superior technology proves that you are inferior! Your argument is well if you didn't have better technology, well if you didn't travel the world and gather knowledge from other parts of the world and then extrapolate from it and develop more advancement from it. Yes the Chinese invented gunpowder but we perfected The weaponry to utilize their powder!

Don't forget that the population is only at noteworthy levels due to the fact European medicine allowed them to breed in numbers.

When the Roman Empire, China and India each had over 100 people, Africa had around 10 million.

Also in ancient times long before guns, the Roman and then the British Empire had their way with Africans with nothing but swords and shields and Calvery not to mention catapults. All you guys did was run with nothing but a cloth over your dick and long sticks and clubs and hope for the best we developed military formations and completely slaughtered you barbarians with Little to no casualties of our own

Fat niggers are notorious for being even more unhealthy than other fat burgers.

So build a successful nation , man. Aint no one holding you back anymore, brother. Except ....you guessed it , other africans suffering from crab syndrome.

Well scientifically their lack of knowledge and inability to understand these concepts makes complete sense haha

You sound frightened , hillary. Did bernie write this for you , sweetumz?

Indeed. Have a proofs.

We wuz kangz and jewz and shit

THIS PIC
LMAO

repost this but without using white technology

my people were building city states before yours figured out you could grow plants from seeds you worthless ignorant chimp

Africans cannot create a society on their own, they can barely go a decade without having extreme conflict within any predominantly black country.

Just look at the blacks in America it's like a case study to just show how utterly futile they are! In 2015 blocks committed over 50% of the homicides in America, they're not even 13% of the population and really it was only black males so 7% and by enlarge it was blacks killing other blacks... "Oh but that's because of the white man social systematic racism in America "

OK go across the ocean to Africa take your choice, it's even worse over there! Like how much of an ingrate can you be, I don't think I've ever seen one black thankful to the reality that the white race is providing essentially all humanitarian effort to Africa which keeps millions upon millions of blacks alive. Like just stop doing it, if were so evil let's play the part send them all back to Africa let them keep their resources let them develop a society… I mean it's not like we all started out on this rock with nothing and they ended up in the shittest position, but of course that has nothing to do with them… My God

I have sent a smoke signal your way chief sucks off dog.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Emeagwali

A black man invented the internet

1. My great grandfather fought in ww2, my great grandmother (who is alive still) can confirm this.
2. I got nazi pants looted off of a nazi in ww2 by my great grandfather.
3. I met a ww2 vet.
4. STOP STEALING MY PILLS NIGLETT!

WE

Okay? I'm not seeing the point of what you've listed.

Yeah how is the agricultural industry doing in Zimbabwe after they got rid of the evil white man? Oh yeah… The president pretty much begged for the white men to come back, because the blacks could not maintain the farms and resorted to eating rodents.

Regardless… Guys I think we broke OP , He's probably going to go and chimp out on an old lady walking home from the corner store.

Try again.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Berners-Lee

He can't prove to me that ww2 was a joke and I got the pants to prove it

Do you realise that if dr king or X were alive today they would denounce you?

He said the Holocaust was a joke, not ww2.

>albino mutants
Oh look, it's this thread again.

Kay, Jaquan Tyrone Jones.

WUZ

That... point 4 is still valid!

bl*ck history in a nutshell: youtube.com/watch?v=npMUzQeL5ws

Fair enough. Holocaust still didn't happen.

This mean white people evolved, and niggers didn't. NIGGERS= Evolutionarily throwbacks

>They have had to utilize aids

Loooooool, this is so fucking good. When i read shit like this i actually feel pride about my country. Russian propaganda is fucking unmatched.

You... you wanna go there? I can and will make a list and make you eat the truth.

Niggers don't know white people also have melanin I am sure they would think whitey stole it if they found out.

I almost thought this was somewhat credible until it claimed white people originated from albino African pariahs

Here's the 2 secrets to buying sjw shit -
1. Don't think.
2. Don't do it.

Fuck off Russian filth,you're just afraid of the truth

All right we've officially entered the twilight zone

The original concept of digital programmable Computer is credited to Charles Babbage, he also invented the first mechanical computer in the early 19th century!

Vinton grey cerf and Bob Khan invented the Internet you asshat , the other people that helped on a lesser bases were alll white as well

humans descended from genetically defective single celled organisms.

Please go there! Please

More white lies as usual

What's next a black man invented the spaceship?

>niggers trying to steal with patents years after invention
Sounds about right

Oh look, this autismo is back again.

Give me a while daddy... this is my first time.

Keeping the black man down was so easy
Black men love killing other black men
Whites didn't need to do much at all

>KANGZSHIP
What do you think pyramids are duh !

Yes please take all the time you need inbred trailer trash, I'm sure it will leave me devastated

I sure am glad that these meme flags were re-implemented for bullshit bait threads to continue. Doubt op will remove it

lol i hope you're just LARPing as a Hotep.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_INFEKTION

Like i said, we played Americans, and American negroes especially. Andropov was a master mind bender, imagine people going on today beleiving all this stuff.

Mirage Men ain't got nothing on the KGB.

Literally Google "who invented the (thing)" and 90% of the time someone else's name shows up

lol these threads are hilarious. Watching you get BTFO constantly is pretty lulzy

* First golf balls invented.
* The first piano called the Spinet invented.
* Trigger invented.
* Oil painting invented.
* In Florence, hoisting gear invented.
* Johannes Gutenberginvents printing presswith metal movable type.
* In Germany, drypoint engravings invented.
* Muzzle-loaded riflesinvented in Italy and Germany.
* In Venice, the first known copyright granted.
* Leonardo DaVincidesigned the first parachute.
* Bell chimes invented.
* Leonardo da Vinci first to seriously theorize about flying machines.
* Martin Behaim invented the first map globe.
* Whiskey invented in Scotland.
Circa 1050
* Crossbow invented in France.
Circa 1200
* Clothing buttons invented.
* Rodger Bacon invented his gunpowder formula.
Circa 1268- 1289
* Invention of eyeglasses.
Circa 1280
* Mechanical clocks invented.
Circa 1285 - 1290
* Windmills invented.
* Modern glassmaking begins in Italy.
* First sawmill.
* First mention of a handgun.
* Scales for weighing invented.
All from one sight with a little cropping out of a few gun related things strait from china.

> mop, ironing board, shampoo headrest....LMFAO

> motor...1939

Karl Benz invented the first practical motorcar in 1886! Gottlieb Daimler designed a horizontal cylinder layout compressed charged liquid petroleum engine that fu.filled his desire for a high speed engine which could be throttled in 1883!

Refrigerator... 1891

Whilliam Cullen demonstrated the first artificial refrigeration system in the years 1748! Oliver Evans was the first to describe vapour compression refrigeration and propose a design for the first refrigerator in 1805! Jacob Parkins built the first practical machine for refrigeration in 1834

> spark plug... Edmond Berger

Berger did not patent his invention, and regardless they are used in internal combustion engines which were experimental his design would've been completely experimental even if it did exist. Oliver Lodge invented the electric spark ignition (the Lodge Igniter) for the internal combustion engine. two of his sons developed his ideas and in 1903 founded Lodge Bros, which eventually became known as Lodge Plugs Ltd. He also made discoveries in the field of wireless transmissioN.

We will give you guys peanut butter though, what a great contribution to the world!

I love seeing these nigletts, they have the 2nd funniest rants, plus debating them is the argument equivalent to a game of whack a mole (thus we call them niglett)

Oh this is a good picture of bullshit in response to the actual work of anthropology and craniology

A French Canadian invented the gas mask by telling everyone to piss on there handkerchieves in ww1.

slide thread, remember what to do.