Who did you vote for in the primary, Sup Forums?

Rand Paul

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based black man.

Jeb, he was the best choice.

>tfw convicted felon from younger degenerate years
>tfw cant vote

I left it blank, trump already won the primary

Being from Ohio I supported Kasich at first.
I liked Trump more the first time I heard both of them speak, since Kasich is a fucking faggot. Decent governor though.

here's a tip: don't be a degenerate

Trump, though I live in Commiefornia so he had already won at that point

Voted for Derble Blemph here in NY

oh thanks faggot I didn't learn that on my own already

>Medicaid expansion
>Somali refugees
>Assault weapons ban
He's a RINO

Voted for Rand. Rand Paul is very popular its too fuckin bad he dropped out so soon once he saw the Trump train was rollin. He's our pocket candidate for 2024 he needs to learn how to be firm and play the media from Trump

I was a Cruz missile.

Georgia
I voted for the winner.

he married someone a full foot shorter than him. that is scary

He is literally too smart for the primaries. I remember when he was trying to explain quantitative easing to the general public in the ~5 minutes speaking time they get during the debates.

Despite his appeasements to the big cities, he did a lot for the state.
Or what I assumed were appeasements, turns out he's just a massive fucking faggot and we had some decent people working under him.

Since Day 1

i didn't vote in the primary but I was rooting for Rand Paul. towards the end I was rooting for Cruz. Trump isn't a conservative, but I did support him after he secured the nomination

Cruz - I'm from PA

>Trump isn't a conservative
Thats the point.
Conservatism is dead, nationalism is what we need.

Nice post

TRUMP

youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic

>North Carolina
>primary is normally in May, way after a bunch of other states have already gone and each party's frontrunner is basically already set at that point
>moved up to March 15 this time, so it actually matters on a national level

>went to the library to vote because it's my civic duty
>registered independent, they ask if I want a democratic or a republican ballot since I can pick either
>hear myself answer "Republican"
>went in there not really knowing what I was going to do
>looking at all the other names and realizing just how strong of a "no" they get
>realize as I'm standing at the voting booth that I was always going to vote for Trump
>there was never a chance of anything else
>go through with it

>do it again in November

>he takes my state both times

The God Emperor

Hillary in the General for the lulz.

>tfw convicted felon from younger degenerate years
What the fuck did you do, silly?

I wrote myself in for everything but the president.

i voted for assclowns united

youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic

seriously faggot quit spamming your fucking gay video in every thread

i'm from virginia, so donald trump

Ted Cruz

Trump. I also only voted for others that supported him. If Trump lost I was moving to the Ozarks with the rest of my family. I'm now in NC, from NC and plan on running for congress or senate before 2024. I will win. I'll tell you what, I wouldn't go in to lose.
Also, I'm sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault. My last name is Wilson, keep a eye out, I'm on my way.

Trump, though I was going to vote Carson, or Cruz at first.
↓Insert whiny MUH based black man comment/ reddit comment here↓

engaging in deadly conduct with a firearm

Trump was already the nominee when the primaries happened in New Jersey, but I still voted for him and so did a lot of people.

I joined the Dark Side (the Republican Party) just so I could vote for Trump.

same, fampai
was about to make that exact post

>implying there's a light side?

tfw we'll never have something as great as the 2015-2016 primaries ever again.

Lol am I the only one that voted for Rubio? I know he's remembered for his whole malfunction situation but he really did well in the last couple of debates.

Would've voted trump but Colorado has a caucus, no actual election by the people on the GOP side. It's fuckin bullshit, they gave it to el rato and nobody likes him

Same. Also didn't vote in general because commiefornia

Trump of course
randfags are dumb fucks that ignore he supports amnesty and wanted to rewrite the law to help niggers

When one was an Independent voter for over twenty years, all the factions are the Dark Side.

Not even a good debate performance can redeem that man's politics.