Why do niggers suck their teeth Sup Forums...

Why do niggers suck their teeth Sup Forums? Please help me understand this mannerism that is so common among the American pavement ape.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qIGjr3MuL3g?t=12s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Amazing digits

The suck because food gets caught between the large gaps. It's like lazy flossing.

I don't know you, but I love you.

Pavement ape has been forever embedded in my memory...

Makes sense however, I've observed specimens in the wild and it appears to be a sound emitted to exhibit aggression. Can Sup Forums comfirm, is this posturing, a sign of aggression, food stuck in teeth? It seems very common.

Literally this. Chimps bare teeth to show aggression. It extends from that.

Hello newfag
I have many epitaph and slang for all subhuman ethnicities. Try me faggot.

It's what literal apes do to appear more aggressive.

K. Guess you're an idiot.

And your thread is trash with no meaningful conversation---however pavement ape is a great term which is definitely better than nigger. I'll save it for a fun time.

Ever piss off a dog and have it growl at you? It'll show its fangs to show aggression.

I am referring to the actual sucking sound. In my experience the negro is not necessarily showimg their teeth, but the make a sucking sound. Usually when pondering an unnecissarily difficult food order or while trying to reach for an answer to a mildly challenging question.

>pavement ape

an insult so old the kids here think its new. neat

If you've been on Sup Forums longer than one day you would be familiar with the term pavement ape. Back to le reddit, I give you one le downboat.

youtu.be/qIGjr3MuL3g?t=12s

Holy shit! Newfag BTFO by A FUCKING LEAF!

My grandpa would drive past niggers and say "Look at those yard apes!" like the lawn jockeys but actual niggers in the yard.

He can't keep getting away with this shit.

Around here we call them porch monkeys.

they do it when faced with simple problems because their cpu core overheats

When literal apes do that it's called hissing, but I think it's the same action.

Please give example. Have you experienced in the wild?

>offended this easily
>On pol

Hes right newfag, back 2 reddit

Since they're the closest thing to animals amongst humans its likely a subconscious ability.

>used to intimidate others, express disdain
>used to intimate a feeling
>automated biological response, mentioned above

Its also best to remember Africans don't originally come from a dialectic which contains nouns in a future tense, because they are literally incapable of long term projection, bad at mathematics and abstraction, basically the pillars of higher thought and conscious thinking

Also have a read annons, you might find this interesting

Niggers are literally missing parts of their brain.

Anxiety, simple as that, I developed anxiety recently, and when it gets real bad i do that, then notice when other people do it, oh they must be as scared as me. Niggers are really cucks, some of the most insecure scared people of our population, y they're so quick to violence to hide it.

My goddamn sides