Anti-Christian general

Friendly reminder that Jesus Christ was a shit skin, historically it is a known fact there was only shit skins in the Middle East at the time of Jesus. Yes, in some old European art he isn't a shit skin, but all of that was made by people who weren't as educated and didn't know what a Jew looked like
There is no excuse for worshipping a shit skin. They are either all shit skins or shills from reddit pretending to be ''oldfags'' despite the fact that before 2011 (Sup Forums's birth year) there was no Christcucks on Sup Forums whatsoever
The true WN religion is the Pagan culture of your ancestors

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RKpBrElvTYk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=leK2WkAHLYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Those shit skin shills always resort to anti-white rhetoric by saying that their shit skin immigrant ''religion'' civilized Europeans made them better then they would be on their own.
It's obvious real WN posters won't fall for that stupidity unless they shit skins or mongrels

That's disrespectful! I'm a Christian and I find that offensive!

nu-pol sucks. Fuck off pagan Sup Forums will always be a Christian board

>implying you have any retort to pure facts, christ cuck
By the way don't use the Templar flag. Hugues de Payens (meaning Pagan descendant) worshipped the horned one and held a crest with three severed arab heads which represents wisdom, and Baphomet means head of wisdom

good good fight amongst yourselves.

ohhhhh noooooooes thats soooooo gheeeyyy dooooode

THIS DEUS VULT BROTHA GLAD WE DID CRUSADES IN EUROPE TO GET RID OF THOSE RACIST FILTHY SAVAGE PAGANS

Yes, fuck Christ cucks, they know nothing of the Pagan Templars

What's wrong, Christcucks? You always enjoy checking divine trips of truth when it's convenient for you.

nice divide and conquer

What, are we supposed to suffer the kikes' and niggers' existence as well because rejecting them would be divide and conquer too?

>Yes, in some old European art he isn't a shit skin, but all of that was made by people who weren't as educated and didn't know what a Jew looked like

not really

in response to the iconoclasm, Pope Gregory III issued an edict stating the depiction of people in religious art was acceptable as long as it wan't conceived as a realistic or literal depiction.

Also, since most of the audience of those painters were medieval Europeans, the intention was the create figures the audience would recognize. In pic related, the 1st century roman soldiers guarding his tomb are clearly just medieval European soldiers

Proof there is only one king and his name is JC faggot

>this level of mental gymnastics
May Allah guide my knife hand to your throat, anti-white cuck

Hugues de Payens would drive a sword right through you if you said that to his face.

You mean to tell me Jesus was a sand nigger

flopix going places

Yes, Rabbi Jeshua bar Joseph was a sandnigger and so were all his friends, like Sha'ul ha-Tarsi, Yohanan ben Zavdi and Mattityahu, who was also known as Levi.

youtube.com/watch?v=RKpBrElvTYk

>literally 0 proof that's what he looked like.
I also wouldn't care if it is

pic

Go worship your rocks

Are Jews For Jesus the ultimate cucks?

tree*

get ready

Matthew 13
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=leK2WkAHLYk

Revelation 20

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

>literally worshipping a Jew

Revelation 2:9King James Version (KJV)

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

While I will gladly admit Islam is worse in every way, you can't act like "convert or die" isn't exactly how the christian church went about it for hundreds of years

>Islam is worse in every way
1) white supremacist religion
2) able to effectively deal with all modern degeneracy
>worse

>revalations

Please that was written at least 300 years after said Jew's death by a European who most definitely had jew problems and thought Jesus was also white.

you spelled Catholic wrong.

Oh fuk off.