Brain

What is your opinion on smart drugs?
Have you ever taken them?
Do you think they can make less melatonin content people smarter?

Less melatonin content people?

I think it's not for nignogs

define smart drugs

theyre okay, thats all though, theyre not exactly steroids for your brain

LSD is good fun and worth a go. The rest is like meh, they are drugs, obviously they are fun to do but do you get anything from it? Not really

Drugs that enhance mental functions.
For instance adderall, noopept NSI-189 etc.
Students tend to use them.

on pramiracetam right now, goy

In my opinion, LSD is not only fun. It helped me to look at my life from different perspective. Long story short I used to think that I'm someone special now I know I really am a dreaming irresponsible manchild.

Can you tell how it affected your life?

>They're ok... not some speed/aderall type energy/cognitive enhancement though... nothing high doses of B-complex vitamins and eating well won't do for you

>many of them, Vinpocetine-Phenylpiracetam are the only decent ones (used together) but you have to eat right as well.

>no, they are useless on niggers because they only subtly enhance what's already there... it's not going to create new abilities out of thin air.

I think its tool. It's useful when you know how to use it.

You mean melanin. The blacks say that is what makes them so smart. Melatonin is for, among other things, dreaming. Some people say they have wild dreams after taking it. I didn't experience that. But I think those people may have had sleep deficiencies so weren't dreaming normally, while I have no problems with sleep. I took some modafinil but didn't experience the supposed focus boost or clear thinking. Again, maybe it only works with people who are somehow deficient. Never tried adderall.

HAHA I mentioned it only because I didn't want to use the word nigger. But that what you just said sounds pretty interesting.

who are you quoting?

stimulants help you focus and are great for school, work, socializing and basically everything. However they are very easy to abuse and can be hard on your body. If i need to really really work you can be damn sure I'm getting my tweak on

Drugs are for degenerates, like religion, which all exists to cloud your mind from reality which you try to shove into me, but you self hate it, trying to escape it. Drug takers and religious people should be banned from voting, they don't see the reality.

I abused the shit out of LSD and i can tell you is that it is not enlightening. Fascinating, captivating, but often irrelevant to reality.

Everyone has their vices, everyone has their God. What do you worship?

Lo

Here's my experience:

noopept: cheap, makes you feel like a robot and zones you into work

piracetam: mild anti-depressant, a bit expensive, you definitely feel sharper

aniracetam: improves your verbal fluency A LOT, makes you think in holistic terms

nicotine: increases confidence, improves memory a bit, makes you very goal oriented and motivated, can make you less conscientious cause you give zero fucks

tyrosine: good for maintaining energy levels when losing weight

garlic: improves mood and energy

ashwaghanda: long lasting mild energy and well-being boost

melatonin: improves sleep but you feel a bit sedated

creatine: makes you feel less tired if you're sleep deprived

semax: didn't feel much

methylene blue: didn't feel much but it is apparently great if you're older because it sort of 'resets' your mitochondria

amphetamines: insane motivation and mood boost but makes you feel so good that you think any shit you produce is awesome and it will ruin your body

rosemary: definitely improves memory a lot

lions mane mushroom: increases energy and memory a lot, but after a few weeks I start getting insomnia because my mind is on over-drive

also avoiding carb-heavy meals during the morning/mid-day, fasting, eating cruciferous vegetables and exercise make a big difference

>Recommending LSD unironically

You either have never done it or took a microdose

>What do you worship?
My tomato plant i planted, it smells so good and later i will eat it.

Atheists don't wear nearly as much fedora as chosen ones.

Hahahahahahahaha
Idiots

>Has no rebuttal
Solid argument mongoloid

Degenerate!

For me, it wasn't about enlightenment but about empathy and different perspective. Anyway LSD effect depends on whats in your mind so every person has a different experience.

A reminder that Adderall and ADHD medication is basically a legal form of methamphetamine

Stop abusing drugs you faggots

I used to sell LSD lol fight me. But yeah agreed it turned me schizo for a bit. Heard voices for a bit when I would smoke weed and had no short term memory

Ok, how about this? The psychedeloc experience varies wildly with your mood, physical and psychological states, who you are with and where you are. Also, a lot of people are under the illusion that it's supposed to be fun. It's not, it's a fucking challenge. Some people might be too 'weak' for it, or may have done it in an irresponsible manner, but those statements seem really silly to me on account of the experiences I've had on it.

Yes, it is and that's why its interesting subject in the modern world. You see many people don't give a fuck about your opinion. They use this kind of drugs and have an advantage in college work etc.

They can count and do flips. OP is a subhuman drugger.

I have never taken them so fuck off.

My cigarette is the same as your tomato plant. You are right in that my cigarette is infinitely worse for me than your tomato, but can you not respect my decision to sacrifice my body for pleasure? It is my body.

Also no one sees the same reality

No, Adderall is basically pure amphetamine. And there is a fucking lot of difference between amphetamines and methamphetamines so stop missinforming people you stupid fuck.

OP, you're not on the right page asking this, since people here are ignorant as fuck in terms of drugs. Not a lot of people seem to have some real and scientific knowledge about them and their use.

Nah, I think I'll keep taking it thank you. It's cleaner and less sloppy than meth FYI. Synthesized in labs to have the benefits of cognitive enhancement, increased energy and confidence without as many shitty side effects. Meth is made by some fag in his bath tub with surplus pool chemicals and draino shit

Why didn't u reply to this thread when u posted on biz?

I've dropped when suicidal and I've dropped when ecstatic. Also you are special bud. You're the most important person in your world. Remember that.

This. I always loved the challenge

I know many people have no idea what they are talking about but it's interesting how they react to this subject. These faggots don't really realize that just like in sports there are people making advantage by taking them.

it's a damn amphetamine dingus it's the same shit

I've taken Nuvigil, Adderall, and Modalert

Adderall is great but too much of a pain in the ass to get.

Nuvigil is my current favorite since it's like a wired version of Modafinil/Modalert.

However-- it has completely fucked up my sleep schedule. Very hard to sleep on this shit and turns out Benadryl gives me restless leg syndrome lately.

Generally feel better on them. Not sure if they improve my work. Hope they do.

Also: used nicotine patches for a while. They are too mild for me now. Never got addicted. In fact, had smoked for a while, and occasionally craved cigarettes despite not smoking at all-- until I spent a few months using nicotine patches for studying purposes. Then cravings all went away for good.

There are also a bunch of otc nootropes. Andrafanil, for instance. No opinion on them.

Oh, and Gingko-- never noticed anything

Look buddy, you can smoke all you want, i am just stating my opinion. This is a forum, not a law codex. I won't decide if they banned smokes, but is sure would ban it instead of promoting cancer on packages, i would ban it instantly if the proof was at hand it was harmful. Of course it might be harmful, but if you take it easy and live around fresh air mountains, that's hardly what is going to harm you. Cigarettes also aren't like drugs where you confuse your brains with chemicals. Cigarette addiction is more like a habit than a body's need to take something. Your cigarette became your dick, you have to touch it, that's how it is.

>smart drugs
Kill Yourself

Forgot to mention

aniracetam-- tried it. Felt it was more of a downer, but I didn't take a while to give it a proper chance.

Phentermine: back when I was a fat fuck. Great surge of energy, produce a lot of work that actually is shit. Could stay up every other night, but just not worth it.

It's medicine created by scientists in a lab who minimize the negative effects and emphasize the cognitive benefits. It's not the same as some sloppy random chemical mixture cooked by some redneck in his trailer. Both will make you tweak yeah but it's not the same thing nigga

The difference is that with sports the doper gains physical ability without affecting their mental stability.

As for adderall, good look getting off of it. That's a fun five years.

Better known as niggers.

armodafinil is OK, fucked with my heart rate though. It is pretty much impossible to sleep on it.

>i would ban it instantly if the proof was at hand it was harmful.
well, aren't there a lot of studies that it is harmful? i'm pro democratic choice so i think its your right to want to ban it, but if you're going to ban it on health reasons then wouldn't you also then want to ban other stuff that is harmful like extreme sports?

I take 27mg Concerta every day for my asperger's and ADD. It won't "make" me smarter, but it gives me the chance of direct my current smartness more efficiently. It's pretty amazing stuff, I can read, play vidya, and program all day long and stay sharp. I started to take it about month ago and the difference is very noticeable. I'm not as depressed anymore either because I'm not tired all the time.

I wouldn't recommend this stuff to normies, concerta is amphetamine derivative and will probably make feral niggers even more dangerous.

Melanin?

Amphetamines are a waste if you're using them to stay inside and play video games and shit. Use them at your school, job or sports games

The thing is, lung cancer isn't cause by smoking, it's caused by genetics like every cancer, you can maybe invoke it faster with extensive smoking, but that has to be proven yet. They ask people if they smoke, which could mean i smoked there 10 years ago few packages, i am now in statistics as smoker with lung cancer. But as you see in picture related only older people have 10% more lung caner than non-smokers, but that can be debatable, since in past almost everybody smoked and lived in world where we didn't know bacon is unhealthy, where work regulations weren't as good, so you sniffed dust and chemicals..etc. Is living in city of smog healthy? Probably isn't, but it's not something we think as much as smokes. You living in big city you constantly smoke air pollution and car exhaust. I had a family of heavy pipe smokers and tobacco smokers too, they lived over 90 years and didn't die from it.
tl;dr smoking won't give you cancer, but it might contribute to weaker lungs if you have an overall unhealthy lifestyle besides heavy smoking.

I was taking them for a few months in 2013 and they gave me schizophrenia, on schizobux right now.

Less melatonin hence more melanin.

>implying i don't test my drugs for impurities
>implying that because a doctor gave it to you he must have voodooed away the bad stuff
im talking only about the chemical. of course if i buy some street ice from Walter Brown its not going to be as safe as adderall because idk what the fuck he's cutting it with

Modafinil is great to get shit done.

>I wouldn't recommend this stuff to normies, concerta is amphetamine derivative
This. Healthy normies should get Modafinil or Armodafinil. It has the stimulating effects of amphetamines without its downsides.

Will keep you awake and focused and as long as you keep drinking enough water you won't have any headaches, etc.

Would like to try out LSD and salvia divinorum sometime.

I have been dabbling with noots for 2 years now. They are all prone to tolerance or the effects are neglegible. For daily use there are normal supplements I use:

- Fish oil: Not really a noot but very healthy and I can feel a small difference.
- Magnesium: If you feel lethargic during the day, try this. Most likely a magnesium or vit D deficiency.

These are actual noot combo's that work for me:
- Aplha GPC + aniracetam/phenylpiracetam (+ picamilon for anxiety): A fun boost without the side effects of adderall. Effects diminish with daily use.
- Ashwagandha: This really is a good herb against chronic stress. Try this before going into the benzo rabbit hole. You can use this for a few weeks but the effect will diminish as well eventually.
- Modafinil: Good for focus but gave me anger issues after extended use.

The heavy weaponry:
- Phenibut: The anxiety killer. You will feel like a god. I take this combined with addy on rare occasions such as job interviews, company presentations and dates. Effects linger >24h PLEASE DO NOT USE MORE THAN ONCE EVERY OTHER WEEK.

plebs lsd is amazing I'd microdose if i could find a reliable source