Who's superior Sup Forums?

Who's superior Sup Forums?
Based olive skinned mediterraneans or low test white skinned germanics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MMh8V04s7Ts
edition.cnn.com/2014/04/02/world/europe/italy-migrants-rescue/
breitbart.com/immigration/2016/03/30/italy-rescues-1400-migrants-from-mediterranean-in-one-day/
aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html
aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html
edition
archive.is/yzexD
aljazeera
archive.is/nPTml
archive.is/oSym2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

green eyed mediterraneans

don't you have a clock to build? or better yet you could jump off that giant clock at Makkah.

nords are more hardy and "manly", but Mediterraneans are more intelligent and artistic.

>hairless snowniggers with no testosterone
>hardy and manly

The low test white skinned Germanics. There is a very clear, very direct correlation between whiteness and greatness

historically speaking
using some straw man argument from a recycled Sup Forums pic doesn't prove anything

>Mediterraneans are more intelligent and artistic.
they are low IQ brainlets
should have kept intelligence out of it when science shows the opposite

if you wanna get down to it the whole lot are presently a bunch of pussies being overrun by immoral illiterate religious nuts

good morning jidf
sage goes in all fields

Mediterraneans are a bunch of manlet betas who are jealous of our stature and higher social worth in the modern real world.

Low quality bait. Plz sage

Dont let this muzzy divide us, we are both European fighting for the same thing.

>Based olive skinned mediterraneans

I don't get this meme. What do you mean olive skin?

This guy is not "med" he's a fuckign arab

Neither.

The Anglo is superior.

look at this sandnigger wanna be med

meds always

We are all Europeans im Spanish with a bit of Irish and greek and proud of it all. Each part of European has had there downs and ups. I personally don't like modern day Germany though just for the simple fact that there ruining everything for everybody

god i am tired of these threads

youtu.be/MMh8V04s7Ts

The whiter the better

that was the case like 2000 years ago. it's totally flipped now

Both are good, both have their accomplishments, pls can we leave it there

LMAO stay mad nordcuck

I don't like modern Germany either.

I'm Portugreek.

They're not pathetic niggermans, at least.

i'm guessing you're THAT one italian always making and replying to these threads, hiding behind a fascist flag.

Swedes

So you're a mixed mutt with no identity and to compensate you push the pan European meme.
We get it you have identity issues
I'd be tired of them too if my people never contributed anything to civilization so I have to leech off the accomplishments of the superior darker meds
Damn she's hot. Can't say that about any white girl I've ever seen though.

>>hairless snowniggers with no testosterone
>>hardy and manly
She has that look I'm getting me some new dick soon

This
Yup

Okay for women, you just seek for their beauty.

But for men... I saw only two blond blue eyed men who had some skills in maths.

G8 B8 M8

Shut the fuck up and pay your debts.

We need to wall everything South of Switzerland. Do you know who rescues the third world hordes for the last 30 years? Let's find out. And it's not Germanics or Slav/Balts who are the real race traitors today either. its not us to bring the scum over, It's Jews and Meds, which is literally the same, hostile to real Europeans, negroid shit

Italy, "Greeks" and Spanshits are the ones who fishes them out.

For the last 30 years

edition.cnn.com/2014/04/02/world/europe/italy-migrants-rescue/

breitbart.com/immigration/2016/03/30/italy-rescues-1400-migrants-from-mediterranean-in-one-day/

aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html

aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html
He screeched from Celtic-Germanic built nation
Not like they were Nords, but they weren't part-Jew and part-negro either

If they're not shitskins it really doesn't matter at this point.

Always archive

>edition cnn com/2014/04/02/world/europe/italy-migrants-rescue
archive.is/yzexD
>aljazeera com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html
archive.is/nPTml
>aljazeera com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html
archive.is/oSym2

It's not bait. Serious European ethnic nationalist movements explicitly ban Americans (and other colonials) and those with American grandparent(s) from joining for that reason

Where do it fit in?

I'm Bavarian and very hairy but with light eyes and hair.

Alpine Celtic-Germanic like all Bavarians. Any recent Sudet German/kikenigger refugee ancestry?

No desu.

Maybe some Austrian

kek

Well that's stupid. Why do they do that? I don't have any non-white ancestors