Seth Rich question

Feb 22, 2015 -- Podesta's "make an example of leaker" email was sent
July 10, 2016 -- Seth Rich murdered
July 22, 2016 -- Wikileaks published the leaked emails

What leak is Podesta referring to? Obviously he can't be refering to the DNC leak since this email is part of said leak, so what other leak did he want to punish someone for?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/the-making-of-hillary-50-marketing-wizards-help-reimagine-clinton-brand/2015/02/21/bfb01120-b919-11e4-aa05-1ce812b3fdd2_story.html
archive.is/ZabL6
washingtonpost.com/politics/the-making-of-hillary-50-marketing-wizards-help-reimagine-clinton-brand/2015/02/21/bfb01120-b919-11e4-aa05-1ce812b3fdd2_story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Democratic_National_Committee_email_leak
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bamp

Bumpitty

Damn guess nobody is following this story anymore? Did it get completely disproven or something?

no new evidence.. dc police covering up facts

bump.. I've asked the same question before and haven't yet seen any suggestions.

DNC leak was way before this summer. Look up Amy Dacey, (CEO of DNC) in wikileaks.

bump

"Make an example"... Take it in the full context. He wasn't taking about whacking anyone. I don't doubt that he would, but he wasn't talking about it here

unless wikileaks had the leaked emails all the way back in february but simply didn't release them right away, and podesta found out about it, then spent the next few months planning how to kill Seth.

Right, but the question remains what leak what was he referring to?

1/2

>Make an example of him
>Some idiot henchman takes it too literally

Not impossible

2/2

>"Make an example"... Take it in the full context. He wasn't taking about whacking anyone

Exactly what was he talking about? What punishment did he and the DNC have the right to give out?

>Feb 22, 2015 -- Podesta's "make an example of leaker" email was sent
The context was the anonymous sources in this article that they felt made Hillary look bad:
> Obviously he can't be referring to the DNC leak since this email is part of said leak
No it's not. You're mixing up the DNC leak and the Podesta email leak.

Yeah if the example is so hard that your dude gets wrekt then you aren't setting the right kind of example.

Checked. Archive clickbaiters
archive.is/ZabL6

Firing staffers who talk to the press

On Feb 21, 2015, at 10:12 PM, Joel Benenson wrote: > > But this is by far the most damaging story and most damaging type of > story we can have. > > > > The press will love writing these. I did when I was a reporter. > > > > I think we need a paradigm shift in how this world operates we have to > convince HRC and probably WJC that her meeting with 200 people doesn’t > help her. Hiring corporate wizards has never been a successful strategy in > campaigns. And anyone whose name is in the paper 48 hours after they meet > with her needs to be cut off completely from her campaign. . > > > > Almost everyone on this team that has been assembled has been busting > their tail to make this work and to work against this kind of stuff and > it’s going to get demoralizing in a hurry. > > > > I’m open to all and any alternatives on how to truly solve this but I > really feel that when she is back from CA we have to solve this. > > > > Thanks, > > Joel > > > > > > > washingtonpost.com/politics/the-making-of-hillary-50-marketing-wizards-help-reimagine-clinton-brand/2015/02/21/bfb01120-b919-11e4-aa05-1ce812b3fdd2_story.html

The dates are correct in the OP.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Democratic_National_Committee_email_leak

> published by WikiLeaks on July 22, 2016. This collection included 19,252 emails and 8,034 attachments from the DNC, the governing body of the United States' Democratic Party.[1] The leak includes emails from seven key DNC staff members, and date from January 2015 to May 2016

What leak are you talking about?

Also lol at "this is the worst kind of story" ... If only they knew what was in store

THANK YOU, finally someone with an answer. So that line establishes very little in relation to Seth Rich, otherwise than a hard stance on leakers

>Firing staffers

How is that setting an example? He said leaks like this are 'illegal.' Of course he would fire them.

Why wouldn't someone be fired after leaking sensitive information? Do you think someone selling trade secrets for a huge company wouldn't be fired for selling secrets?

Are you actually Podesta?

Correct, but It does establish motive. They were clearly fed up with "anonymous sources" in the press and felt they were the reason Hillary was doing bad in internal polls.

ok thx. pretty boring.

You think you're hot shit, dontcha?

See the screenshot from this post

the Skippy thing was debunked too. We should shed quickly the memes that are not valid/relevant. Pizzagate is real af but there's a lot of junk being piled on.